Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:45 am
dubtron
Smokey5000
dubtron
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
That's cuz Bad Boys 2 had a ridiculous budget. Bad Boys 1 was a project no one wanted, that's why bay ended up directing. i mean, ol boy was directing music videos before this >.<
then you admit bad boys two was better? with the response you have made previous, logically you would agree that bad boys 2 was better than the first one.
Bad boys depended on performances to carry it. Bad boys two depended on money. It was a rushed script, created simply as a last minute money machine. As far as budget, effects, cinematography, yeah it was much better but all of that is because of dough. i didn't like the direction taken or plot lines in bad boys two at all. even the action was way over the top. Tried to be die hard instead of what they were.
.... they did the same thing they did in the first one though. neutral and the actors were the same.... and they have nothing on john mclcain! scream to even compare them to him is blasphemous!
the first bad boys did not have gabrielle union! and that alone makes bad boys 2 better than the first one!

i dare you to deny that gabrielle union makes any movie much better!
I don't find gabrielle union attractive nor do i think she is that great of an actor so yes, i deny it made the movie better. she made it worse for me. neutral but i do apologize for the die hard comparrison, that was wrong of me. John McClain is the man.
this is for your gabriel union comment:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you can not say no to garbriel union.... you just cant.... neutral
http://perso.orange.fr/vincent.mathieu/Images/gabrielle_union_003.jpg
XD nice. that tag sir, is awesome. but yeah, No. No to gabrielle union. nowhere near attractive to Ryan. mm mm, no sir, that's sour milk. she kinda looks like bat's wife in that pic too >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:11 pm
mad you insult me and gabriel union with that comparison! .....what did you do with smokey?! these remarks about gabriel union dont sound like the smokey i know.... confused anywho, the bottom line is bad boys 2 is better than bad boys in all aspects.  

dubtron

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:17 am
dubtron
mad you insult me and gabriel union with that comparison! .....what did you do with smokey?! these remarks about gabriel union dont sound like the smokey i know.... confused anywho, the bottom line is bad boys 2 is better than bad boys in all aspects.
XD think back, way back to high school. i ain't like her then. said she looked like a cat and it creeped me out. i can appreciate that people find her beautiful and can see how they can. i just don't think so. never have. that's like halle berry. i know she is breathtaking but something about her, it makes me cry a little inside. i dunno yo. but no, i didn't like bad boys II. i watch it everytime it comes on just to make sure and i can never make it to the end because of the disgust.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:55 pm
Smokey5000
dubtron
XD think back, way back to high school. i ain't like her then. said she looked like a cat and it creeped me out. i can appreciate that people find her beautiful and can see how they can. i just don't think so. never have. that's like halle berry. i know she is breathtaking but something about her, it makes me cry a little inside. i dunno yo. but no, i didn't like bad boys II. i watch it everytime it comes on just to make sure and i can never make it to the end because of the disgust.
..... the ending was over the top on 2. neutral

i dunno we normally see eye to eye on most.... but i must admitt, i dun like beyonce, i dun like alicia keys (her body is bangin but her face is not) and i dun like the chick from transformers... she was just not hot at all (the media keeps trying to compare her "beauty" to angelina..... neutral mad angelina is a God to her!!!).  

dubtron

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:01 pm
dubtron
Smokey5000
dubtron

i dunno we normally see eye to eye on most.... but i must admitt, i dun like beyonce, i dun like alicia keys (her body is bangin but her face is not) and i dun like the chick from transformers... she was just not hot at all (the media keeps trying to compare her "beauty" to angelina..... neutral mad angelina is a God to her!!!).
alicia keys is gorgeous in mine eye but the other two ican do without. beyonce man, she sound like a dude. that is not cool. and the chick from transformers is rather normal to me. can't really see anything different on her. i find myself much more partial to Christina Milian or Eva Mendes. delicious!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:12 pm
Smokey5000
dubtron
Smokey5000
dubtron

alicia keys is gorgeous in mine eye but the other two ican do without. beyonce man, she sound like a dude. that is not cool. and the chick from transformers is rather normal to me. can't really see anything different on her. i find myself much more partial to Christina Milian or Eva Mendes. delicious!
Christina Milian= Hot!
Eva Mendes = Fugly! ew....

i am partial to angelina jolie.... natalie portman, mya (duh) and lucy liu, and jessica alba...  

dubtron

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:44 am
Check out my last Journal Update?! ^.^ And maybe come by Seibertron.com sometime? I've seen the movie 4 times and within the first 4 days of it playing. One of my other friends beat me though with a total of 8 times within the first three days. However, I don't think he went by all of those showings legally. >.< Doh..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:14 am
Have seen this movie already twice and it ROCKS xO  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:19 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Check out my last Journal Update?! ^.^ And maybe come by Seibertron.com sometime? I've seen the movie 4 times and within the first 4 days of it playing. One of my other friends beat me though with a total of 8 times within the first three days. However, I don't think he went by all of those showings legally. >.< Doh..

ms. bett, i had no idea tyou were such the transformer fan! i actually an already a member of this place. i go there occasionally to check out ship dates and whatnot XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:20 pm
Smokey5000
~ Anime Betty ~

ms. bett, i had no idea tyou were such the transformer fan! i actually an already a member of this place. i go there occasionally to check out ship dates and whatnot XD
Yep! I have been a fan since I was a baby. My older brothers were big collectors of the Transformers Toys and both collected almost all of both sides. One brother collected (exclusively) Autobots and one collected (exclusively) Decepticons. It was fun watching them have wars with their collections. And we would also watch the series on TV at 3pm or 4:00pm in the 85-86'. Having older brothers and no sisters gave me an appreciation for movies, comics and actions films that girls wouldn't normally be exposed to. I grew up a fan of Star Wars, Transformers, Star Trek (movies), Marvel Comics some DC Comics.

Hehe ^.^ I was always into those action films like Die Hard 1 ect. Though my parents didn't buy me any Transformers, I confiscated my Oldest brother's Decepticon collection that he kept in a box in my families garage. They are a little delicate now but are all in pretty good condition. He kept his original Megatron though. It's funny that he works at a Gun Store and owns a huge Browning Gun Safe that he keeps real firearms. And in his safe he placed Megatron in his Alt mode all well protected along with the rest of his real arsenal collection. It's funny to see he kept some piece of his childhood. whee I want Megatron. The original Takara ones with the metal and no orange crappy plastic parts.

In the 90's when I was was collecting Macross/Robotech Valkyrie Mecha/Jets I was also collection some of my all time favorite Transformers. I bought an original Takara Star Scream and a Prowl and have them also decorating my home on display in their boxes (mint). I already had Rumble on display since I loved him so much. I haven't been able to get my own takara (original) Megatron yet. I almost bought a large version of him at the last Fanime Con for $150. But didn't. sweatdrop I couldn't afford it. Hey you're on Seibertron.com? Whats your SN? Mine's Flare. So if you like, look me up on there or send me a PM? 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:44 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Smokey5000
~ Anime Betty ~

Yep! I have been a fan since I was a baby. My older brothers were big collectors of the Transformers Toys and both collected almost all of both sides. One brother collected (exclusively) Autobots and one collected (exclusively) Decepticons. It was fun watching them have wars with their collections. And we would also watch the series on TV at 3pm or 4:00pm in the 85-86'. Having older brothers and no sisters gave me an appreciation for movies, comics and actions films that girls wouldn't normally be exposed to. I grew up a fan of Star Wars, Transformers, Star Trek (movies), Marvel Comics some DC Comics.

Hehe ^.^ I was always into those action films like Die Hard 1 ect. Though my parents didn't buy me any Transformers, I confiscated my Oldest brother's Decepticon collection that he kept in a box in my families garage. They are a little delicate now but are all in pretty good condition. He kept his original Megatron though. It's funny that he works at a Gun Store and owns a huge Browning Gun Safe that he keeps real firearms. And in his safe he placed Megatron in his Alt mode all well protected along with the rest of his real arsenal collection. It's funny to see he kept some piece of his childhood. whee I want Megatron. The original Takara ones with the metal and no orange crappy plastic parts.

In the 90's when I was was collecting Macross/Robotech Valkyrie Mecha/Jets I was also collection some of my all time favorite Transformers. I bought an original Takara Star Scream and a Prowl and have them also decorating my home on display in their boxes (mint). I already had Rumble on display since I loved him so much. I haven't been able to get my own takara (original) Megatron yet. I almost bought a large version of him at the last Fanime Con for $150. But didn't. sweatdrop I couldn't afford it. Hey you're on Seibertron.com? Whats your SN? Mine's Flare. So if you like, look me up on there or send me a PM? 3nodding
my handle i think is Smokey5000. it's always smokey500 unless i am forced otherwise XD. i'll have to check though. Seibertron.com was where i was getting all my info on the movie before it came out. that and the masterpiece series. those transformers are wonderful, all of the detail and posablitlity. their like the hg gundams but actually turn into the alternate modes. i was actually planning opnshelling out the 2 bills for Masterpiece starscream (he's my all time favorite transformer, ever) but i think imma wait. Wal mart is gonna stock em in november with G1 colors.
When i was little, i had all of the transformers. like the first and second series were all mine, save that elusive Megatron. the majority of which were in great condition because i bought two of each >.< kept on in the box and played with the others. i could never get a sunstreaker though. as hard as i looked i never in life found one. neutral My dad dumped them all though when i was little cuz he's an a** like that. all of them except for my Skorponok. i've had that thing forever, it's older tha my little brothers xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:23 pm
@Smokey: My second oldest brother who collected Autobots had both Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. I always wanted Sunstreaker myself. He's one of my favorite Transformers as well. But I would love to get my hands on an original Takara Shockwave and a rare Elita One .

User Image

Not even my oldest brother in 85' was ever able to get Shockwave. Oh recently on my visit to a convenience store I was passing by the toy section and spotted the New Movie versions of Star Scream, Ironhide and Bonecrusher. They look pretty cool. I should have bought Starscream and Ironhide but didn't.

I'll drive down to a Toys R Us soon to see if they have Optimus Prime there. Him and Megatron will be sold out easily for Christmas. Oh and knowing the latest trends in the toy market they may put out Room Guards or Robotic Transformers like they did with Star Wars figures. Sorry about what happened to your collection! Did your Dad sell them?  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:47 pm
shockwave eh? i think i may have had one of those, i got it from my older brother. he tried to tell me it was megatron cuz it turned into a gun XD. i honestly had no idea they made an elita one figure, or rather it was released over here. i know Japan got a gang of transformers we didn't get, which blows. Star Convoy was beyond awesome!
Iliked the movie version of most of the transformers but was a little jaded by starscream. i get that bay wanted them to look as alien as possible but he ended up looking like a monkey! gonk i'm not saying he didn't totally own but still. Could've at least made his body not so fat >.< I honestly don't think i'll get th movie versions. the molds may be nice but the intricacies of the transformation would be lost. the detail given in the movie is essentially impossible to replicate so i'd be disappointed everytime i picked it up. I's unreasonable like that.
I think they do have room guards. i know they have a motorized optimus prime. i saw some kid in target playing with it. i had planned on buying it but opted to wait till i get my starscream. Everything is for my Starscream cool
My dad is an a**. i assume he sold them for drug money, he tended to do that to alot of my stuff when i was little. it's cool though, gives me more of a quest tio get them all back. a very expensive quest at that...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:01 pm
Smokey5000
shockwave eh? i think i may have had one of those, i got it from my older brother. he tried to tell me it was megatron cuz it turned into a gun XD. i honestly had no idea they made an elita one figure, or rather it was released over here. i know Japan got a gang of transformers we didn't get, which blows. Star Convoy was beyond awesome!
Iliked the movie version of most of the transformers but was a little jaded by starscream. i get that bay wanted them to look as alien as possible but he ended up looking like a monkey! gonk i'm not saying he didn't totally own but still. Could've at least made his body not so fat >.< I honestly don't think i'll get th movie versions. the molds may be nice but the intricacies of the transformation would be lost. the detail given in the movie is essentially impossible to replicate so i'd be disappointed everytime i picked it up. I's unreasonable like that.
I think they do have room guards. i know they have a motorized optimus prime. i saw some kid in target playing with it. i had planned on buying it but opted to wait till i get my starscream. Everything is for my Starscream cool
My dad is an a**. i assume he sold them for drug money, he tended to do that to alot of my stuff when i was little. it's cool though, gives me more of a quest tio get them all back. a very expensive quest at that...
It's not impossible, have you Googled it? I found my G1 Starscream in Japan Town San Francisco in one of the Malls there. I should check Ebay for a boxed mint Shockwave. I still want him. And Elita One is merely a Model but thats okay she's still Takara.I also heard rumor that originally Arcee was going to be in the Movie also. But they decided to leave her out. They may include her in the sequel. But it might get too lame to make female transformers in a Live Action Movie. Having different genders for Machines that don't have biological reproductive processes would be ridiculous, unrealistic and not logical. But who knows.. confused Oops! I shouldn't say that, the Feminists will hate me for saying that. It makes it sound like I'm saying that reproduction is the only reason women exist. xp Okay.. women are not baby making machines okay? gonk I apologize to all women of the world! blaugh  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:13 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Smokey5000
It's not impossible, have you Googled it? I found my G1 Starscream in Japan Town San Francisco in one of the Malls there. I should check Ebay for a boxed mint Shockwave. I still want him. And Elita One is merely a Model but thats okay she's still Takara.I also heard rumor that originally Arcee was going to be in the Movie also. But they decided to leave her out. They may include her in the sequel. But it might get too lame to make female transformers in a Live Action Movie. Having different genders for Machines that don't have biological reproductive processes would be ridiculous, unrealistic and not logical. But who knows.. confused Oops! I shouldn't say that, the Feminists will hate me for saying that. It makes it sound like I'm saying that reproduction is the only reason women exist. xp Okay.. women are not baby making machines okay? gonk I apologize to all women of the world! blaugh
xd i thin yer safe from the feminists yo, they don't mind! japan town is awesome for hobbies and such but i tend to go throug hthe online sources ,ore. thereis a gang of little shops online where you can get what yer looking for, even hard to find transformers like yer soundwave, besides ebay. i don't have them all on here cuz i's at work right now but i can send you the links if you like from home sometime. I never really got the whole female transformer thingeven when i was a kid. the whole premise for inorganic, biological machines having to reproduce was mind boggling to me especially when it was explained that the quintessons created the transformers (further confusing me sin quintessons are squid-bots?). Just another MAJOR beef i have with the post-movie transformers series. Arcee isuppose to make the sequel from what i understand along with Soundwave and Ravage. should be interesting to see ^.^  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff