Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravener2759

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:48 pm
infact i would dare say he is evil.... sacrificing souls so he cant die....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:51 pm
Kirara.
And by doing so keeping countless billions, and indeed all of humanity, from extinction.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

ravener2759

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:53 pm
why? you just typed that he doesnt do anything....
<.<

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:03 pm
Kirara.
<.<
The souls are used to power navigation through the warp, and to do navigation. Without that, the Imperium would fall apart into thousands of seperate factions, and thus, crumble.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

ravener2759

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:38 am
DarkElf27
Kirara.
<.<
The souls are used to power navigation through the warp, and to do navigation. Without that, the Imperium would fall apart into thousands of seperate factions, and thus, crumble.
i thought thats what the astropath guilds are for.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:44 am
Kirara.
Heresy. evil  

Red Zomby

ravener2759

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:48 am
Commissar Russ
Kirara.
Heresy. evil
sounds kind of evil to me.... and de just said he does nothing, except act as inspiration and keep the imperium alive....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:30 pm
The Emperor needs a thousand souls each day to survive. The Emperor uses his powers to "empower" the astropathic choirs on Terra, whom act as the psychic beacon A.K.A. the Astronomicon.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

ravener2759

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:20 pm
Lt_Brookman
The Emperor needs a thousand souls each day to survive. The Emperor uses his powers to "empower" the astropathic choirs on Terra, whom act as the psychic beacon A.K.A. the Astronomicon.
i thought that they bred astropaths.... im not really good in this subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:35 pm
People with psychic abilities are taken on the black ships that roam the Imperium, and take them to Terra. There they are either trained for the Asromican, or become sacrificed to the God-emperor, whome, by rights is brain dead, but his spirit wonders the warp until a suitable time when he can remerge, until them he directs the power of hte astromican so that Navigators, can have a point of orgin when the travers the warp. Astropaths are just communicators between ships and/or planets. Anyways a pksyer is strong enough they become a sanctioned pksyer for hte imperial guard or better yet a Space Marine Liberian. By the way it is not 20,000 years hte Emperor has been in the Golden Throne it is in fact 10,000 years. You may be thinkg pre-Heresy.

The Emperor is kept "alive" becase he is the only thing keeping the Imperium united, thus humanity alive as well. Should the emperor fully die then yes, the Imperium will become seperate factions, and allowing the enemies Man to take them apart piece meal.  

Guardian of a Lost Cause

ravener2759

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:45 pm
i dont think anyone said anything relating to pre heresy, but like i said, not my subject  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:31 am
I done alot of reading in 40k, jsut started reading about epic, Battle Fleet Gothic, Necromunda, and Blood Bowl. So, yeah I have alot of time on my hands when I know that much.  

Guardian of a Lost Cause

ravener2759

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:02 am
Unit1294 Ghost
I done alot of reading in 40k, jsut started reading about epic, Battle Fleet Gothic, Necromunda, and Blood Bowl. So, yeah I have alot of time on my hands when I know that much.
im a reading fool! battletech/mechwarrior, magic the gathering, resident evil, warcraft, starcraft, and ofcourse 40k.... i read too much....

i count 41 books, but im not sure where the rest are.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:13 am
10.000 years to be exact, he is sentient however and he can order people around. Proof of this can be found in the fluff of the Legion of the Damned and the Inquisition Wars trilogy.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

ravener2759

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:18 am
Lt_Brookman
10.000 years to be exact, he is sentient however and he can order people around. Proof of this can be found in the fluff of the Legion of the Damned and the Inquisition Wars trilogy.
if the subject is the emperor, in the book im reading, it says hes been in stasis for.... tens of thousands of years.... or something  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff