Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Another view of yaoi. >.< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EH?
View Results

twilightjuneau

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:11 am
Wow.....just wow. I'm speechless. Did it ever occur to them that most of us are respectful girls and won't sleep with random guys off the street? Their view of yaoi fangirls and women in general is pretty warped, if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:27 pm
twilightjuneau
Wow.....just wow. I'm speechless. Did it ever occur to them that most of us are respectful girls and won't sleep with random guys off the street? Their view of yaoi fangirls and women in general is pretty warped, if you ask me.

That's hetjocks for ya. e__e Gentlemen seem to be a dying race.
Sometimes I kinda wish I was born into another era... like, Victorian, or something along those lines.
But they wouldn't have yaoi xD

User_2629207

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:55 pm
retice
Jesus, they make the whole of the straight male species sound like assholes.

Some real winners:

Quote:
a very strong argument could be made that the worst part about yaoi fangirls is everything.

Quote:
You see, the average Yaoi Fangirl is usually Acne-ridden and either skrawny and flat or morbidly obese.

Quote:
Oh god, you want bad, my "first" (if ya know what I mean kekekekeke) was a yaoi fangirl. Scary thing was that she seemed totally normal. Met her after class, was banging her 45 minutes later. So, we start going out, and a few days after meeting, we're near Barnes&Noble and decide to go in. Imagine my shock when she heads straight for the manga section, and starts grabbing yaoi volumes!

That was a real facepalm there...

Quote:
Oh dont get me wrong I get laid frequently, I just dont like c**k teases. They pretend to want my assistance in facilitating pleasure but really don't. Its a waste of my time to have to deal with that crap.

Ohoho man.
Class acts, these boys.

I take pure offense to the idiot oh said the second quote!I'm a Yaoi Fangirl and not skrawny and flat or morbidly obese.I'll puch the guy in the face who ever said that scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:59 pm
Sushii-Princess
twilightjuneau

Sometimes I kinda wish I was born into another era... like, Victorian, or something along those lines.

Why do men do that?Stereotype women?
-Just note that I'm not saying ALLmen stereotype and I also not saying the we(meaning women)never stereotype men.-  

ObREJECTive

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:51 pm
Unclaimed Digi
Sushii-Princess
twilightjuneau

Why do men do that?Stereotype women?
-Just note that I'm not saying ALLmen stereotype and I also not saying the we(meaning women)never stereotype men.-

I'm not sure. Might be a gender thing... usually, women are more accepting. I know saying that sounds sexist, but it's a fact... I mean, most womean are more open-minded, aren't they? Men are quick to judge.
For instance, most women wouldn't mind having a lesbian friend. But the man wouldn't want a gay friend. It's kinda sad, really...

Seriously, we should send these guys a link to our PYP thread. That'll show 'em how wrong they are!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:11 am
Sigh...it's amazing how stupid some people are. Just because one yaoi fangirl won't sleep with him he has to go and bash all yaoi fangirls?

And so what if some of us are "morbidly" obese (you can be fat and not be "morbidly" obese....geeze I hate those words...)

Sadly I fit the stereotype to some extent....I hate to having to talk about weight with people because I'm fat irl.

People care way too much about looks.  

Miyanda

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:27 pm
Miyanda
Sigh...it's amazing how stupid some people are. Just because one yaoi fangirl won't sleep with him he has to go and bash all yaoi fangirls?

And so what if some of us are "morbidly" obese (you can be fat and not be "morbidly" obese....geeze I hate those words...)

Sadly I fit the stereotype to some extent....I hate to having to talk about weight with people because I'm fat irl.

People care way too much about looks.

Yeah, I'm sad to say that I fit one of the stereotypes too... I'm a UBBER flatchest... xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:02 am
Rulin' ya universes...

I came across THIS on DA today.
Am I the only one who finds this seriously offensive?
... I'm really pissed!
scream
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Miyanda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:17 am
As I stated earlier. I'm "fat" irl...so...yeah, that picture is horrible.

Well, at least one of the fangirls depicted isn't the stereotypical "fat ugly weirdo"

crying stressed scream

I also hate that pic that some people have in their signature - (some random guy or whatever beating up a fangirl just because some of us like to use terms like "kawaii" alot and it says something like "Stop butchering the Japanese language." puh-lease....like, OMG...we're "butchering" the language just because we like to use "kawaii" and other stuff a lot...yeah right...morons...hahaha)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:24 am
For the most part, that topic is hilarious. I didn't read every post but what I did read made me laugh so hard. "Not Cthulhuesque" lol wtf? 'Cause all fanboys are Adonisesque and all het fangirls are Aphroditeesque" and totally willing to bang you.

Oh man, and the dude who talks about his sexual conquest. I smell a virgin. Too funny.

Quote:
Then again I am a philanthropist, I love people, especially women and I like to give them pleasure

Haha! Another manboy married to his right hand. rofl

@Miss Sushii: Intolerance is completely gender neutral. Girls are more accepting? Let's think about the ones who pick on and degrade a girl just because she's fat. And lots of women are racist and hateful. Just because they don't seem as vocal about it as men doesn't mean they're less of them out there. I have heard many women say "i don't want a lesbian as a friend because she'll hit on me" which is the same thing that men say about gay men.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:58 am
LadyNox

@Miss Sushii: Intolerance is completely gender neutral. Girls are more accepting? Let's think about the ones who pick on and degrade a girl just because she's fat. And lots of women are racist and hateful. Just because they don't seem as vocal about it as men doesn't mean they're less of them out there. I have heard many women say "i don't want a lesbian as a friend because she'll hit on me" which is the same thing that men say about gay men.
Rulin' ya universes...

o.o Really? All the girls I know walk around holding hands and share beds and stuff, and don't really care about sexuality or race... but I s'pose I was lucky xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:18 pm
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

I came across THIS on DA today.
Am I the only one who finds this seriously offensive?
... I'm really pissed!
scream
...since 1992.

That picture made me giggle
I love the big chicks picture X3  

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:21 pm
Miyanda

Well, at least one of the fangirls depicted isn't the stereotypical "fat ugly weirdo"

crying stressed scream

I also hate that pic that some people have in their signature - (some random guy or whatever beating up a fangirl just because some of us like to use terms like "kawaii" alot and it says something like "Stop butchering the Japanese language." puh-lease....like, OMG...we're "butchering" the language just because we like to use "kawaii" and other stuff a lot...yeah right...morons...hahaha)

I really like that picture, cause its pretty true. I mean have you heard some of the people on here?
OMG OMG DESU DESU SO KAWAII!!
uhm no....I only know random sentences in japanese, but im not going to start sounding like a moron just cause I wont say cute but say a word two letters bigger.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:27 am
[`Novacaine]
Miyanda

crying stressed scream

I really like that picture, cause its pretty true. I mean have you heard some of the people on here?
OMG OMG DESU DESU SO KAWAII!!
uhm no....I only know random sentences in japanese, but im not going to start sounding like a moron just cause I wont say cute but say a word two letters bigger.
Rulin' ya universes...

Yeah, it gets annoying, but most fangirls don't use the words on their own! I mean, a japanese SENTENCE every now and then doesn't hurt!
and Japanese sounds so cut >.< YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU! <--favorite.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:55 pm
I simply want to slap them across the face... many many times  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items