Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Anyone feel weird about the release of 'Deathly Hallows'? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I LIVE!
  Oh god. K has another mule
  K, don't you have an FMA guild to run?
  K? Who's K?(I expect this one)
View Results

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:33 pm
I want it to end, but I don't want it to end. It's that sad feeling when something great is just over. We still have the films to watch, but somehow I don't think that will suffice. Whatever the ending is, I'm going to cry after reading the 7th because I know there won't ever be anything else like Harry Potter. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm
Well, I wouldn't say I'd kill myself if they made a show, but I certainly wouldn't WATCH it because it wouldn't have the actors from the movies in it. (Which I think were well-cast. Especially Allan Rickman, Tom Felton and Daniel Raddcliff. Oh, I DO TRY to spell things correctly, but I can't even go on an HP site and look if it's proper spelling because my parents would smash my computer.)
The theme park idea I like. I'm a little iffy on the movies coming out. I actually think the 5th one might be OK, but I was disappointed in the book. The 6th I'm worried about because I liked it (until Dumbledor died!)
But, anyways, back to the topic. I feel the same way. It's the last book.....you don't want certain people to die and know they will......it's all been said.  

Pearls of Dimond

USA_Proud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:28 pm
i'm exicted and yet sad. because i want to find out what happens and i don't want the series to end. How can she do this to us?!! j.k. rowling your books are awesome so you need to write more. PLEASE!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:56 pm
It's bittersweet. I mean, s**t, it's the last book. I can't wait to get it, and I definitely can't wait to read it, but I know --I KNOW-- that I'll start bawling like a baby as soon as it's over. And I'm a little nervous, because I loathed HBP, and I really don't want to feel the same way towards HPDH.

At least we have fanfiction. That's my mantra.  

wonkyspoon

BloomingCyanide

Feline Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:26 am
I was, and am, still sad about DH being the last book.
But the encyclopedia idea sounds okay.
I'd totally buy it.

I was sad becuase it is the last one...that actually tells the story, not give off a list of stuff in the Magical world.
I am sad becuase of all the characters that died.
-snifflesnifflesob-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:50 am
Knowing it was really over was kind of weird, but all good things must eventually come to an end. Like sex and the city. I love that show, but alas, no new episodes ever.  

sekushinonyanko

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 am
I take it back. Now it's totally wierd. NOW I feel lost and alone and without a really good series to read. I mean, yes....there's other fiction, but only one I like more than HP, and the Twilight series....I don't love the girl nararation. So now that it's over and I've had time to realize it, I'm really upset that it's done. She should write more books.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:10 pm
I felt this sudden thrill of anticipation when the seventh book came out. I went out right away, bought it, and read it for hours. Then I got near the end of the book and I was rightously pissed off so much I had to put the book down before I had the chance to throw it out the window. JK really ended HP with a very - for lack of a better word- sucky book.
It made me not like the book or even the series for like five seconds. Then I got over it. But it just kinda let me down. And I will hate JK forever for killing her own creation that we have come to love and think of as our own [ormaybethatsjustme].
I dont know. Its kinda weird. Like, I find myself talking to myself, fighting about what I read. Like wtf?! was she thinking! Who knows. Most of the time I dont know what Im talking about :/
Who knows. I think this is one of those topics that can go on forever and get very philisophical answers depending on who you talk to. Every one has a different point of veiw on the subject.
But I digress.  

JessicaaBabe

General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas