Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ugh, some people are just really special... [a rant :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This guild is pretty rad, yes?
  Yep.
  No. D:
View Results

Ratatosk_Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:27 pm
Yay! Rant to let out all the fusstration.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:33 pm
Some people...

I would have included something rude about harold at minimum at least then i would have seemed intellegent

HaRoLd likes buttsecks  

Walican1

starmist100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:25 pm
Wow... There are so many hardheaded peoples out there in the world... emo Unfortunately, most of them are idiots... stare

And yes, this guild is AWESOME~! 3nodding And I should know. I've been in about 5 other guilds, and they are really repetitive and they really don't do much once you join, so I quit them! mad I really like this guild though~! mrgreen And even though I don't know much about .hack, I still feel like I can do something here. sweatdrop whee (Unlike this other guild I joined, and I shall mention NO names... ninja )

Woot~! It's totally the little maggot's fault if he doesn't want to join this awesome guild! rofl So who needs him! scream pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:09 pm
Kagami8
Some people are just like that, I guess. Really, though, if he wants to join a guild, doesn't it make sense to read the rules? It's not like it takes a whole lot of effort to scroll down and read a short list...

User Image Gosh, I know.

I tired to make the rules as short and simple as I could. And there has to be rules otherwise this place would be total chaos (I've seen it happen in other guilds... they don't have rules and their guild is a mess).

Whenever I join a guild, I always read the guild's rules. Sometimes even twice to see if there's something I missed. Like, mentioning something in the request to join if there is one.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:11 pm
Walican1
Some people...

I would have included something rude about harold at minimum at least then i would have seemed intellegent

HaRoLd likes buttsecks

User Image XD

And they spend like, a paragraph telling me why they want to join. So I don't understand why they can't just include Harald in there somewhere. Even if it's totally random.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:12 pm
starmist100
Wow... There are so many hardheaded peoples out there in the world... emo Unfortunately, most of them are idiots... stare

And yes, this guild is AWESOME~! 3nodding And I should know. I've been in about 5 other guilds, and they are really repetitive and they really don't do much once you join, so I quit them! mad I really like this guild though~! mrgreen And even though I don't know much about .hack, I still feel like I can do something here. sweatdrop whee (Unlike this other guild I joined, and I shall mention NO names... ninja )

Woot~! It's totally the little maggot's fault if he doesn't want to join this awesome guild! rofl So who needs him! scream pirate

User Image Yeah, I'm thinking that if he actually got it, he probably would have been one of those really obnoxious members who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. That and he's annoy us all with his uh, special typing.

But I'm really glad you like this guild. ^_^

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Atomu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:28 pm
I like how he emphasized how "weak" the guild is. XD

"yes i read the ruel, no ididot will not read them just to join a guild"

Wtf. –no comprende- I seriously don’t understand what’s trying to be said there. D:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:02 pm
Podkayne of Mars
I like how he emphasized how "weak" the guild is. XD

"yes i read the ruel, no ididot will not read them just to join a guild"

Wtf. –no comprende- I seriously don’t understand what’s trying to be said there. D:

User Image Yeah, it took me a few minutes to decipher what he was saying. Or at least, what he was trying to say.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

starmist100

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:22 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
starmist100

User Image Yeah, I'm thinking that if he actually got it, he probably would have been one of those really obnoxious members who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. That and he's annoy us all with his uh, special typing.

But I'm really glad you like this guild. ^_^

Yesh... His "special" typing would friggin' annoy the crap out of me~! It would take me at least a few minutes to even TRY to understand what he was saying... scream

But yes, this is the best guild I've been in yet. heart  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces