Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Brendon Urie Lovers Unite!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:46 am
@ madame

awwwwwww brendons so adorable in that picture smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:49 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh and um in some interview that was published last year, Brendon did say that he was vegetarian, borderline vegan...

Oh, really? I must have missed that one or forgotten about it. O.o Hmm. Do you remember who filmed it eerr whatever?
It was written by Nathan Wran of Hearts and Sleeves. You can read it here...

Oh, wow. Thank you so much!

Haha, I love how that article said, "Essentially after falling prey to it's siren song of unconventional breaks, intricate minutia, genre mixing and unique instrumentation straightforward pop and rock just doesn't ******** as good because "sweetie" you had Panic!" Thats like, the best line I've ever heard in a Panic! article. xDD

I also really liked how Brendon was explaining how they are just kids like us. And I'm glad that Brendon added in that we'll still be able to dance to the songs on the next record (even though this was a long time ago). That makes me feel more...uhh..."secure," I guess. xD

"I guess that just has to do with us being really weird. A lot of people wouldn't really get us." rofl
"Might as well push the "F" word out there." rofl

Brendon is a silly goose.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:12 pm
`PrimeRib

Haha, I love how that article said, "Essentially after falling prey to it's siren song of unconventional breaks, intricate minutia, genre mixing and unique instrumentation straightforward pop and rock just doesn't ******** as good because "sweetie" you had Panic!" Thats like, the best line I've ever heard in a Panic! article. xDD

I also really liked how Brendon was explaining how they are just kids like us. And I'm glad that Brendon added in that we'll still be able to dance to the songs on the next record (even though this was a long time ago). That makes me feel more...uhh..."secure," I guess. xD

"I guess that just has to do with us being really weird. A lot of people wouldn't really get us." rofl

Yeah, it's one of my favorite interviews 3nodding Brendon seems really... I don't know. Down to earth. I like it. I like him. I like everything Brendon-related xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

Yeah, it's one of my favorite interviews 3nodding Brendon seems really... I don't know. Down to earth. I like it. I like him. I like everything Brendon-related xp

When I was talking to Zach (their security gaurd) in line for their show, that's what he said about them. He said they're all really down to Earth.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:32 am
That's good mrgreen heart

I've heard a few people say Brendon is really arrogant and rude when he meets fans... I hope that's not true. It doesn't seem like it would be, because like I said, he's always seemed down to earth in interviews.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:42 am
Polyphonic Twilight

I've heard a few people say Brendon is really arrogant and rude when he meets fans... I hope that's not true. It doesn't seem like it would be, because like I said, he's always seemed down to earth in interviews.

Well I've seen some videos of him meeting fans on YouTube and he was talking to them while signing..they were teaching him German xP. He seemed really nice. But then again in some other one he just kinda sat there and didn't make eye contact. I can't expect him to be happy all the time though. Overall, he seems like a chill guy.  

Los Miserables

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:42 am
Polyphonic Twilight

Sometimes in interviews he looks like he just wants to sign what they want him to sign, then just go to sleep. xD But other times, he seems really really nice. Like, I remember seeing one interview where he was all talking to the fans and stuff, and he took like, two pictures with almost every fan that was behind the barricade. I was like, "aww!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:44 am
Look at this signing. I love Zach (well, Brendon too). xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:52 pm
`PrimeRib
Look at this signing. I love Zach (well, Brendon too). xD

Aw, so nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:31 am
my arms falling asleep...

that is all mrgreen

proceed  

[harlaquin.girl]

Panda Scented Secks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:43 am
Thank you all for the facts I appreciate them...I think that just about every girl (and some guys) that love panic! have a HUGE crush on brendon... he is adorable... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:38 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Sometimes in interviews he looks like he just wants to sign what they want him to sign, then just go to sleep. xD But other times, he seems really really nice. Like, I remember seeing one interview where he was all talking to the fans and stuff, and he took like, two pictures with almost every fan that was behind the barricade. I was like, "aww!"
Yeah... I guess there must be times where the whole band is just exhausted and sick of all the fan girls xp

He's so nice in that video you posted though. Patient xp heart

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:24 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Yeah... I guess there must be times where the whole band is just exhausted and sick of all the fan girls xp

3nodding If I met him, I hope he'd hug me. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:33 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

3nodding If I met him, I hope he'd hug me. <3

ME TOO!!! I want A brendon hug...  

Panda Scented Secks

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:00 am
I'd probably be too embarrassed to ask sweatdrop xp
But yeah, a hug would be pretty awesome.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff