Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
The Seacouver Night Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:49 pm
He glared at Methos. "Why am I so full of it?" He waited and took another swig of beer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:26 am
Methos laughed at the look on his friend's face. "You don't take a crap without a plan," he snickered. "And no one outside of the Watchers has any reason to care about the comings and goings of meek Adam Pierson. So, tell me..." He looked around, to be sure no one was close enough to overhear, then lowered his voice. "...did you hear that Methos was in Seacouver?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:55 am
He smiled and nodded his head. He took another sip of beer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:16 pm
Methos swore softly under his breath. "I hope it's just that old rumour still circulating," he said. "The big peacenik who was claiming to be me breezed through here a few years ago, telling anyone who would stand still long enough that he was the Real Methos. It's how Kronos found me."

Until then, the only living people who knew about Methos and the Horsemen were themselves, Cassandra... and Geno. Even the Watchers hadn't known.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:58 pm
He smiled. "But, I am happy to here you are ok, old friend." He orders another round of beer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:08 pm
"And you, old friend," Methos nodded. "You're doing very well for yourself, I see."

He stopped suddenly as the buzz of another Immortal came upon them and looked around.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:26 pm
He smiled and as soon as he finished, the buzz of another Immortal struck him too. He, as his friend did, looked around for the source. His hand rested on his sword handle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:44 pm
Methos seemed to relax before the other Immortal came into sight, as if he could somehow recognize this buzz among all others. A moment later a tall, well-built man pushed easily through the crowd, which seemed to part for him as if it were his due.

Strikingly handsome, dark eyed and dark maned, in fashionable GQ quality clothes, the man looked about and locked eyes with Methos. "There you are," he growled softly in a slightly accented voice, thick brows lowering in near-menace.

Methos pointed to himself, raising his eyebrows questioningly. "Me?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:49 pm
Geno smiled and examined this Immortal. "How are you?" He held out his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:22 pm
The Scot refrained from shaking Geno's hand, waiting to gage just how much trouble Methos might be in just now and whether he was going to have to take this other Immortal's head for him. He raised his eyebrows at Methos.

"Geno William Roads," Methos grinned, "I'd like you to meet my friend Duncan MacLeod. Mac, Geno and I go way back. Way way back," he added meaningfully.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:45 pm
He smiled. "A friend of Methos' is a friend of mine. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:52 am
Duncan's hand closed with Geno's, a strong, warm grip, as Methos grabbed another chair for the Scot. "An old friend?" Mac said. He sat, casting an eye on Methos as he did so.

"Not that kind of old friend," Methos said, slightly exasperated. "Really, Mac. My reputation is in more danger than the general public this time."

Mac chuckled. "Welcome to Seacouver, Mr. Roads."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:27 pm
He gripped the Scots hand back. "Thanks, Mr. Macleod." He smiles and orders a beer for Duncan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:25 am
Mac accepted the beer. "Thanks." He cast a mischievous eye on Methos, who was trying his damnedest to look unconcerned and nonchalant. "The old man's afraid for his reputation," he said. "Got any good stories, Geno?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:53 am
Geno chuckled and looked at Mac. "Well....D-Day, American Revolution, living with the Indians when Cortez came over, my attempt on Hitlers life, how I ended Jack the Ripper's terror. Ya, I have a few."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff