Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Assassin's Creed RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassin's Creed, A great game?
  Yes
  No
  Most Definitly!
  Absolutly Not!
  I've never heard of it....
View Results

Helghast the Deathstalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:13 pm
Altiar sits on the rafters of a village building... He watchs over the crowd as they gather to see a burning. A man walks to the site and begins the fire... Altiar jumps from the rafters and lands near the Crowd, He looks on as the fire roars, the person being burned screaming...Altiar begins to walk into the crowd, pushing his way to the front, his face concealed in shadow, Two guards go to intercept him from going up to the stage, Altiar pulls out his crossbow and fires, taking down a guard, the other swings, Altiar dodges, and uses a blade on the side of the crossbow to bring the remaining guard down. Altiar jumps toward the man, his wristblade activates, and Altiar lands on him, the blade entering his neck, killing the man instantly.... Guards rush from their stations to kill the assassin, but Altiar melts into the shadows of the ground, and reappears a good distance from the city, leaving the village in complete disarray.Altiar slowly walks to the village where his client lives to collect his money....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:18 pm
*walks outside on the streets to take a breath.*
*she then goes into the town to see two guards dead*
what the heck?!
what happened here?
*she asks a woman nearby*
the woman mutters something about a a guy killing them then leaving*
*rayne then turns to leave grimiacing at the sight of the burning man*  

DaUgHtEr Of ThE mOon QeEn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:22 pm
Altiar bangs on the door of his client's hut... He answers...
"It's...It's you....Well what of the contact...?"
Altiar shows the client's the dead man's medallion, which he pulled off the man's neck shortly before he disapeared, the medallion covered in blood, the Client's eyes widen...
"Wow...Uh...You did it...Well here's the money, as promised... I'll keep you in mind...."
Altiar grabs the door right as the man goes to shut it...
"Don't..."
Altair releases the door and begins to return to his home in a far off village....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:24 pm
*walks down a short pathway to go home. she walks through the forest quietly and heartbroken, but wondering of this man.*
could he be a assasin as i am? *she asks herself*
who is he?  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:40 pm
Altiar begins to walk back to the guild hall located in the desert, On horseback it wouldn't take too long...

*EDIT*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:43 pm
*Rayne wipes her eyes and sits in the middle of the path for a rest when a man appears from behind*
*she rolls forward crossbow now in hand and asks*
who are you?
*the man lunges at her*
*she shoots the man in the heart and once in the neck and for extra precaution another time in the neck*
*she then dislodges the srrows from the body and puts them back in the crossbow*  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:57 pm
Altiar arrives at the Guild hall, and Gets off of the horse, and a stableman nearby takes the horse to the keeping stable, and Altair comes to the door, and a man opens the door as he sees Altair...
"Well, if it isn't the Numero Uno Hitman, Altiar...So how did the contract go?"
Altiar grins and puts down his hood...
"Just as Planned..It was alittle easier than last week..."
"Good to hear, The money just keeps rollin' in....And We need every bit of it to keep our sources quiet...."
"We're still relying on Beggers and Blackmarket merchants for food and supplies?... When are we gonna move up..."
"The day we die it feels like... Well get goin'... I gotta watch the door...We'll trade stories at the Guild Taven later..."
"No doubt...See you then, Seridur...."
Altiar walks to the Living Quarters...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 pm
*walks away from the crumpled man and clear into the beginning of the dessert*
guard- Stop! You There!
rayne- what?
guard- Are you Rayne Oseborne?
rayne- who wants to know?
guard- do not speak to me that way!
rayne- i asked you a question
guard- and?
rayne- cracks wip* i wan't to know*eyes flash red*  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:58 am
guards pale face gleams as he charges towards her*
she quickly moves to the side and shoots him a sting with her wip*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:43 pm
A young male, hidden by a cloak stood silent in a crowd of many people.... Saron.... His name was simple and unknown to everyone but the guild, to which he was now returning to, on might add.... His speed was remarkable as he sped through the woods, silently stepping through until the halls became visible to him... His face was hidden by shadows as he walked forward, but the knew it was him.
" Welcome back, Sir." They would say to him as the doors opened for him... He did not reply, but he continued his slow stride to the main room... He would be getting his pay today.
" Well well.... If it isn't Saron, our newest addition.... How went the killing?" The man would ask. Saron, once more... Would not waste his breath with words... He looked up, eyes visible... He was always this way after a contract killing.
" Give me my money.... It's done how it was asked..." Saron would say nothing more after but the outstretch of his hand to receive the money.... This male was no normal one either, his cloak hid more than just his face.. But no one would know what it hid until his face was unmasked to all.

Wolf Alabaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:20 pm
((Yeah there goes something I need to add the profile layout. A yes or no question to if you're in the Assassin Guild...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:14 pm
[ Just put yes on for me =3 ]  

Wolf Alabaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:38 am
((We need more......))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:38 pm
(( Once we get about 50 posts, people should come a bit more, and a bit faster.))  

Wolf Alabaster

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces