Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Relaxing is possible, really? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:52 pm
He turned his back to her and started to walk towards this club she was speaking of. He smiled and continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:57 pm
That got her to stare after him a moment, to follow or leave, both were tempting, but hellfires she wanted to have her fun, with a strained sight she followed. Only the clicks from her heels gave her away, and maybe the soft hiss of leather, but she wasn't trying to be soundless tonight, she wanted to place tonight.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:35 am
He kept a steady pace as he glanced over his shoulder to look is she was still behind him. He saw her and turned his head forward again and continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:51 am
"I'm so going to get my stupid a** killed, I can see it already, hellfires." She was muttering to herself, that alone gave away that she was young, not that she seemed to care all that much, "Gee Phoenix lets go follow someone you don't know to a club, doesn't that sound fun, bloody hell." She shook her head sending orange strands of hair to hide her eyes, though her steps didn't slow.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:14 am
He smiled and turned to her. "I know you, I have protected your family for Generations. I have no reason to take your head."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:25 am
"Yeah, see my family can go jump off a cliff, stupid idiots." She felt she had a right to think that way, it was as if they gave a second thought towards her, no, it was twin that was always the special one. They didn't even notice Phoenix was missing till she sent them a letter, what a wonderful family, really, then what do you except when she had four other siblings? Though she did stop walking, "How come every damned soul I run into is go ******** old? I mean there's what four others in this damned town I've meet that make me feel like a baby, not the best feeling in the world you know, and all of you have this annoying air to you." She was suddenly annoyed, maybe it was the mention of family, maybe she just flipped through emotions with ease, either way she was highly annoyed with him now, or maybe just life in general. She had plans before everything got so rudely interrupted, she was going to go to a community collage, hopefully get married, adopt a kid cause hell if she was going through labor, okay so not the best plans but they were best than putting up with this bull crap.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:27 am
He smiled. "I am aware of your family but I still stuck by to make sure everyone was alright." He turned to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:34 am
That got her to snort, "Really shouldn't have, would have been better if they had all been killed, then hey the world wouldn't have to put up with my smart-a** self, win-win." She didn't go to follow him, "Lets see, where did I park my truck anyway..." Random question but hey, and it wasn't like she didn't have the memory capability to find it, it was that she didn't pay attention. That was a big fault of hers, one she was working on at lest, she wasn't good at fixing her problems.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:53 am
He walked away, hand resting on his sword handle. The darkness shadows wrapped around him and he was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:31 pm
He appeared out of the ally shadows moments later, revealing the brightly neon lite club. He walked up to the bouncer and flashed his ID, he walked in and looked around, he was looking for someone.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:05 pm
The problem with living in a town with Immortals one was on marginally good terms with, one of whom was closer than a best friend, was that when the buzz came upon him Methos couldn't just simply sneak out the back way. I mean, he could, but then free beer would be harder to get.

He could, however, see before being seen. Using the crowd as cover, Methos drifted back and began to circle, looking for the source and keeping all the exits in mind.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff