Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
patd tai...and more Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:06 pm
tattoo fish
dinosawrz
tattoo fish
Yay! *dances around, cause it means more pickatures of Ryan/Brendon for the wall*

i counted mine a few days ago i have about i think 30 pictures of them and 20 of them have ryan and like 27 of them have brendon its crazy...
lmao
and the funny thing is i love them wayyy more than fall out boy but i have almost fifty pics of fob on a wall from floor to ceiling

|G|E|R|A|R|D|W|A|Y| my anti-drug

I did a total count the other day, and I have 153 pickatures on my wall. lol

That is all.

I have... 0 pictures of them on my wall.
emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:21 pm
Bilvy
tattoo fish
dinosawrz
tattoo fish
Yay! *dances around, cause it means more pickatures of Ryan/Brendon for the wall*

i counted mine a few days ago i have about i think 30 pictures of them and 20 of them have ryan and like 27 of them have brendon its crazy...
lmao
and the funny thing is i love them wayyy more than fall out boy but i have almost fifty pics of fob on a wall from floor to ceiling

That is all.

emo

I finally broke down and put two pics up. One has all of them and one is just Brendon.
I never liked the idea of posting pics on my wall of celebrities. It seemed to fan girly and obsessed. But...I did it. xp

Los Miserables

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:22 pm
Madame Le Guillotine
Bilvy
tattoo fish
dinosawrz
tattoo fish

lmao

That is all.

emo

I finally broke down and put two pics up. One has all of them and one is just Brendon.
I never liked the idea of posting pics on my wall of celebrities. It seemed to fan girly and obsessed. But...I did it. xp

this is true it is very fangirl-esque...but until about 4 weeks ago..i only had one poster of them on my wall and 3 pictures of fall out boy...ridiculous how many i put up...now i have about 70 or 80  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:20 pm
dinosawrz
Madame Le Guillotine

this is true it is very fangirl-esque...but until about 4 weeks ago..i only had one poster of them on my wall and 3 pictures of fall out boy...ridiculous how many i put up...now i have about 70 or 80

SOMEONE has been busy.

xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:00 pm
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
Madame Le Guillotine

SOMEONE has been busy.

xD

correction i have been bored  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:22 pm
xd  

[.Starshine.]

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:08 pm
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
Madame Le Guillotine

SOMEONE has been busy.

xD

Haha! I thought about making my walls a complete collage of things I like. But I dunno, I think it might get old for me after a while, so I'll stick just a few here and there. I love the idea of it though.
70 or 80...your room must be a sight for sore eyes! xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:03 am
I'd love to make my entire wall into a collage. But my parents already complain that I hang too much up... (we rent our house, and the landlord is very fond of his wallpaper and doesn't like me making holes in it sweatdrop )  

Polyphonic Twilight

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:23 pm
Madame Le Guillotine
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
Madame Le Guillotine

SOMEONE has been busy.

xD

Haha! I thought about making my walls a complete collage of things I like. But I dunno, I think it might get old for me after a while, so I'll stick just a few here and there. I love the idea of it though.
70 or 80...your room must be a sight for sore eyes! xd

lol yeah i guess those 2 walls are basically giant collages of panic and fob haha never really thought of it like that but i have a lot of other things on my walls like my mask from vegas these really cool circle mirrors and this photo my almost sorta uncle made smile oh and autographs from his band
oh and a shelf full of my jones bottle collections 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:24 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I'd love to make my entire wall into a collage. But my parents already complain that I hang too much up... (we rent our house, and the landlord is very fond of his wallpaper and doesn't like me making holes in it sweatdrop )

aww that bites we rent our house too but we dont' have wallpaper...tis just white and i got sick of it razz  

dinosawrz

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:02 pm
dinosawrz

lol yeah i guess those 2 walls are basically giant collages of panic and fob haha never really thought of it like that but i have a lot of other things on my walls like my mask from vegas these really cool circle mirrors and this photo my almost sorta uncle made smile oh and autographs from his band

JONES.
I've never had Jones soda but I've seen and heard a lot about them lately. Like how apparently they're awesome. This girl in my Sculpture class collected the bottles too. She made a table out of them. xd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:37 pm
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
SOMEONE has been busy.

xD

xd rofl

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Madame Le Guillotine
dinosawrz

JONES.
I've never had Jones soda but I've seen and heard a lot about them lately. Like how apparently they're awesome. This girl in my Sculpture class collected the bottles too. She made a table out of them. xd

You don't hear that everyday. rofl

You guys are hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:49 pm
`PrimeRib
Madame Le Guillotine
dinosawrz

JONES.

You don't hear that everyday. rofl

You guys are hilarious.

xd oh well...but hmm making a table of them would be cool...i like how people just send in pictures and every month or so they change the bottles label....im going to submit some someday biggrin  

dinosawrz

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:23 am
My sister does that ALL THE TIME.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items