Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Mistress and Pet rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:57 pm
isabella505
"hm...i wonder how many pets I should acquire this time.." I muse to myself while walking around looking at all of the helpless looking pets.
"I suppose I could take a few." Looks down at a purple haired female neko and asks, "What's your name?"
I look up started."I'm Aanna." I said quitly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:05 am
"Hm...Alright Aanna, tell me about yourself. What do you require?"
I look her over curiously wondering what she'd be like as a pet.

izzybelYUME17

Guru Drak

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 am
(I wondered where you two went, sorry for interrupting)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 am
isabella505
"Hm...Alright Aanna, tell me about yourself. What do you require?"
I look her over curiously wondering what she'd be like as a pet.
I blush not use to people looking at me."I'm been a pet for a long time. I'll do whatever you want, for I don't like bittings."  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:36 pm
Drak of Paradise
(I wondered where you two went, sorry for interrupting)

(( sup drak cool hadnt seen u in awhile either, how u been?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 pm
'Hm this one seems pretty obedient...i might as well take her, seems like she won't cause me any problems.' I muse to myself still looking her over to make sure there isn't any major wounds I should deal with first before taking her in.
"Well you seem like a good pet. I'll take you in Aanna. But you must follow one condition- you must obey me and do everything I tell you to do, no matter what." My eyes narrow at the end of my sentence and I study her reaction carefully, trying to see what she's thinking by reading her expressions.

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:54 pm
isabella505
'Hm this one seems pretty obedient...i might as well take her, seems like she won't cause me any problems.' I muse to myself still looking her over to make sure there isn't any major wounds I should deal with first before taking her in.
"Well you seem like a good pet. I'll take you in Aanna. But you must follow one condition- you must obey me and do everything I tell you to do, no matter what." My eyes narrow at the end of my sentence and I study her reaction carefully, trying to see what she's thinking by reading her expressions.
"Of cause I'll will." I said with a little bow of the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:46 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I grin smugly before looking around. "Wonder if any other pets are available now..." I muse to myself quietly forgetting that I spoke aloud. "Well this one shall do for the time being." I reached out and took her hand softly in mine, making sure not to grip her too hard and scare her. "You're coming with me Aanna. For the sake of our ranks I find it best for you to address me as Isabella-sama until we get to know each other better."
I lead her quietly to the front desk where I fill out some papers and sign our names under the contract agreeing to the terms of taking her in as my pet.
I look down at her after I'm done with the files and smirk, "You're mine now."

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:59 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I grin smugly before looking around. "Wonder if any other pets are available now..." I muse to myself quietly forgetting that I spoke aloud. "Well this one shall do for the time being." I reached out and took her hand softly in mine, making sure not to grip her too hard and scare her. "You're coming with me Aanna. For the sake of our ranks I find it best for you to address me as Isabella-sama until we get to know each other better."
I lead her quietly to the front desk where I fill out some papers and sign our names under the contract agreeing to the terms of taking her in as my pet.
I look down at her after I'm done with the files and smirk, "You're mine now."
I smile at you. " What ever you say Isabella-sama."
I said  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:07 pm
(I am a Mistress)  

Julia Green

Fallen Angel Aeris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:12 am
I can do both, but I prefer to be the pet. Matches my personality more to be submissive.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 am
((pet))

she sits in corner of cage with eyes close  

bunnyoverlord

Sexy-sb_Beast

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:44 pm
a pet. looks around while trying 2 pull collar off. not working  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 am
(pet)
From the cage I could see the woman picking out the little purple haired girl... I coughed to try to catch her attention as she looked around surveying the place for another pet.  

Dread Pirate Sam

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games