Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold ?
  Yes please. Thank you, miss Pegasess.
View Results

echelebeth

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:27 am
i had a dream last night i was trapped in a holosuite with garak, and the safeties had switched off. we were in the hallway of this house, and it seemed really familiar to me. so there we were trying to pry the door open, when i hear this immensed crashing noise from upstairs; like something falling down from the attic. and i realise; we're trapped in a scene from the grudge with no safeties. i started freaking out and garak couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, until we heard "eh...ehh....ehhhhhhhhh" and turned to see kayako crawling down the stairs.
then i woke up
eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:52 pm
I had a really weird dream last night that I am in some forest and for some reason, it almost felt like a photo shoot. Weyoun was in the bushes with a bit of a mad face and I could see him clearly even if I was looking away. He does come in close and vanishes. Then next it was Keevan who seems to be watching me and then he walks in closer and places his arms around me. Then i wake up.  

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess Dustbunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:44 pm
I don't think I've ever had a strictly Trek dream (I haven't had a strictly anything dream since I was a kid), but it pops up every so often in some of my more random dreams.

In one, all I really remember is marrying McCoy, but I know other stuff happened. Selective recollection, I suppose heart

In this other one, though, it started off normal enough-- then I went to my room and these flying monkeys were jumping on my bed. So I went and asked my mom if she thought that meant I was dreaming; she said it didn't feel like a dream to her and that I needed to quit fooling around or I'd be late. That's when I remembered that I was supposed to have tea with Hitler (happens all the time for some reason); so I went and Mussilini was there too. I think we all had some sort of philosophical debate, but I don't speak German or Italian so it's hard to say. Anyway, there was this noise and Hitler sent me to check it out (dunno how I knew that). I went through this door and suddenly I was on the bridge of the Enterprise with Uhura, standing next to a window-- not a porthole, a window, it had a blind and everything. Suddenly King Kong reaches in and grabs Uhura, who yells at me to help her. I was going to, but then I realized that I was a security officer, and that helping her against a monster would mean my death; when she told me to help her anyway I told her to take care of it herself-- not like she'd ever get killed off. The last thing I remember happening is the group of survivors from Poseidon Adventure coming up and insisting that if we didn't go with them we'd drown xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:38 pm
    I dreamt last night that I had a choice of piloting a star trek ship
    Either:
    Any type of the Enterprise
    Voyager
    Juno
    Defiant
    Standard Shuttlecraft

I chose the Enterprise-E

xDDD
    Also, Mini chocolate brownies sometimes look like borg cubes
    =S

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

Kristof Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:31 pm
One time (quite a while ago, so I don't remember well) I dreamed something about Voyager getting home (I think), Kes and Neelix were hanging out on the bridge, but then Tuvok was missing and I went to go search for him. When I found him it was in the arctic and he was a polar bear, and bleeding to death or something... very strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:58 pm
This was more of a day dream but the strange thing is that I can picture it. Anyways, I had a daydream of Star Trek Deep space nine where I was captured by the Dominion and I was scared of the Jem Hadar and had to hide behind the vorta known as Weyoun. He grabbed a hold of me and told the Jem Hadar to leave. It took me a few hours to adjust but I did not like the JemHadar. Anyways, when one day has passed, Weyoun had the Jem Hadar leave so Weyoun could question me. He had grabbed my arms and got me against the wall. I was not sure what to expect. He had talked to me and before I knew it, he had surprised me with a short kiss. I was shocked and he broke away. Then he kisses me again. I don't remember the rest.  

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:24 am
I didn't until last night. I peeked at this thread before going to sleep. >_< I had 2 last night.

The first one I don't remember but it was the sort where I played a part in some show- probably TOS.
The second one, I was telling some old friends about the first dream in a tiny Star Trek museum.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:27 pm
I had a dream the other night that I was part of the production crew for Star Trek: The Motion Picture. I was painting trees for a forest and I met a man who turned out to be an actual Vulcan. He said he had come to make sure Vulcans were not being hurt in the movie and told me really random things about Vulcans that only make sense when you're in a dream. (Vulcans sweat honey? Come on!)
There was a heavy old man who would walk by at random times and ask if we were okay.

Odd yes, but the first is usually the worst. I'm hoping that applies to dreams as well.  

Poenarisus

Dapper Autobiographer

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:57 pm
I had another dream... I was kind of a cyborg/human like creature. I was on the bridge with TOS group. I was the daughter of an important senate like person.
We were attacked by Clayvors enemys of my home planet they wanted to kidnnap me. Besides it being revenge the son of the Clayvor leader had fallen in love with me. after a few hits the Enterprise was badly damaged and to save me and the enterprise. Kirk,Scotty, and Spock took me in a shuttle craft to a planet LIKE THE MUSHROOM KINGDON FROM THE MARIO GAMES.
Kirk hit on me and we kissed but it wasn't Kirk it was an Evil Kirk clone. He fought with kirk untilll Princess peach zapped him with heat vision and I was like
"HELLZ YEAH MY PRINCESS"and I high fived her and the Clayvor Prince came to the planet and said he was tied of war and wanted to make me his queen or something. He said he would tell his father to call off the war and everything But later on he was shot by Spock who said he was in love with me. But in reality he was going through his Pon Farr and raped me and then the Prince came and attacked Spock and died in my arms Then for some reason I danced with Mario and Lugi and we were in OZ

sweatdrop this seriously happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:40 pm
I've been haveing dreams where each night the story progresses...
In the dreams i'm myself but Q has given me time traveling powers. I go to voyager to help Neelix in his capacity as guide, prove Q is not a god through medical analysis and so on, and fall in love. I'm not saying with who.
Last night i helped Janeway, Chakotay and the doctor fight off aliens who took over the ship by making the tricorders emit pulses to knock the aliens out for a few days. Then i transported them all into a forcefield area in engineering. Then i rescued *him* from the brig along with all the others and at the end of a week of R&R we fell in love. It was the most awesomest dream ever.  

Shopping_Spree_101

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:01 pm
goddess_oraorchid
I had another dream... I was kind of a cyborg/human like creature. I was on the bridge with TOS group. I was the daughter of an important senate like person.
We were attacked by Clayvors enemys of my home planet they wanted to kidnnap me. Besides it being revenge the son of the Clayvor leader had fallen in love with me. after a few hits the Enterprise was badly damaged and to save me and the enterprise. Kirk,Scotty, and Spock took me in a shuttle craft to a planet LIKE THE MUSHROOM KINGDON FROM THE MARIO GAMES.
Kirk hit on me and we kissed but it wasn't Kirk it was an Evil Kirk clone. He fought with kirk untilll Princess peach zapped him with heat vision and I was like
"HELLZ YEAH MY PRINCESS"and I high fived her and the Clayvor Prince came to the planet and said he was tied of war and wanted to make me his queen or something. He said he would tell his father to call off the war and everything But later on he was shot by Spock who said he was in love with me. But in reality he was going through his Pon Farr and raped me and then the Prince came and attacked Spock and died in my arms Then for some reason I danced with Mario and Lugi and we were in OZ

sweatdrop this seriously happened.

lol omgsh that sounds interesting....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:33 pm
I once had a dream that I was sitting with Spock and Kirk at a table, whatching Spock eat a steak. Spock had never eaten a stake before. He said something along the lines of, "This type of food is entirely new to me. Though I don't know what it is, I'd like another one." Kirk smiled. That concludes my odd and random Star Trek dream.  

Shai_Hulud

Jean_Luc_Picard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:06 am
i have trek dreams wile im at work, one second im sweeping the floor the next im sweeping for poloron emissions  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff