Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Angels & Demons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:14 pm
I think the whole demon uke thing is sexelent. Plus think of all the kinky things an angel uke could do with those wings. Oh, the possibilities are almost endless!  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:19 am
Skizzors
*ahem*
The demon should be just nice enough, and the angel should be just enough of a b*****d.. for them to hang out with each other.

Good Omens
He smiled at Crowley.
"I'd just like to say," he said, "if we don't get out of this, that...I'll have known, deep down inside, that there was a spark of goodness in you."
"That's right," said Crowley bitterly. "Make my day."
Aziraphale held out his hand.
"Nice knowing you," he said.
Crowley took it.
"Here's to the next time," he said. "And...Aziraphale?"
"Yes."
"Just remember that I'll have known that, deep down inside, you were just enough of a b*****d to be worth liking."

heart Aziraphale/Crowley is the best angel/demon couple ever.  

palindrome88

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:19 pm
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
I think the whole demon uke thing is sexelent. Plus think of all the kinky things an angel uke could do with those wings. Oh, the possibilities are almost endless!

I'm of the opinion that angels are probably easily aroused just from having someone pet or stroke their wings. It would also make it very easy for a demon to take advantage of one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:35 pm
Sheard
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

I'm of the opinion that angels are probably easily aroused just from having someone pet or stroke their wings. It would also make it very easy for a demon to take advantage of one.

So sexalicious. cool  

psychotic LEE

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:17 am
palindrome88
Skizzors
*ahem*
The demon should be just nice enough, and the angel should be just enough of a b*****d.. for them to hang out with each other.

Good Omens
He smiled at Crowley.
"I'd just like to say," he said, "if we don't get out of this, that...I'll have known, deep down inside, that there was a spark of goodness in you."
Crowley took it.
"Yes."
"Just remember that I'll have known that, deep down inside, you were just enough of a b*****d to be worth liking."

Aaaaah!! whee xp I was about to say something like that.

Absynthia Amaranth
you could have a story in which an angel(uke) is seduced by a demon(seme) and becomes 'evil' (I like stories in which good and evil seem clear-cut at first and then become more and more convoluted)

I read a very good fanfic like that... Freaked me out to no end, but it was awesome. I think it's certainly an idea.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 pm
palindrome88
Skizzors
*ahem*

Good Omens
He smiled at Crowley.
Crowley took it.
"Yes."

CrowleyxAziraphale lovers unite! heart  

Fenris Von Uberwald

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:46 am
Lady Gyrfalcon

Absynthia Amaranth
you could have a story in which an angel(uke) is seduced by a demon(seme) and becomes 'evil' (I like stories in which good and evil seem clear-cut at first and then become more and more convoluted)

I read a very good fanfic like that... Freaked me out to no end, but it was awesome. I think it's certainly an idea.

Indeed twisted ... you wouldn't happen to be able to direct me to that fanfic, would you? What was it a fanfic for?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:08 pm
Absynthia Amaranth
Lady Gyrfalcon

Absynthia Amaranth

Indeed twisted ... you wouldn't happen to be able to direct me to that fanfic, would you? What was it a fanfic for?

It was for Good Omens! mrgreen I can't remember what it was called, though, or even which of the 16 pages of GO fanfic on fanfiction.net it was on. sweatdrop Sorry.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

SakiRDSA

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:47 pm
Eh I'm one for have demons be seme and angels be uke only because everyone thinks angels are pure and demons are perverted. Hey i have to admit I like things going wacko and being opposite of what they really are. oh and yes I'm all for the demonsxangels thing ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:03 pm
i like the sweet widdle' angel to be dominanted by the sexy demon but i also wouldn't mind angelxangel xp  

eclipsed_love

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:45 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
Absynthia Amaranth
Lady Gyrfalcon

Absynthia Amaranth

It was for Good Omens! mrgreen I can't remember what it was called, though, or even which of the 16 pages of GO fanfic on fanfiction.net it was on. sweatdrop Sorry.

That's okay. I went out and bought Good Omens today mrgreen . And I'm reading it. And Aziraphale/Crowley's AWESOME twisted .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:16 pm
DemonxDemon would just be hottt. xD I imagine lots of chains and shittz. 8D HAHA. *drools*

Now angelxangel... I think there was this fanfic of GaaraxNaruto and they were both angels... I think. Long time agooo. Dx  

psychotic LEE

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Absynthia Amaranth
Lady Gyrfalcon
Absynthia Amaranth
Lady Gyrfalcon

Absynthia Amaranth

That's okay. I went out and bought Good Omens today mrgreen . And I'm reading it. And Aziraphale/Crowley's AWESOME twisted .

Spread the GO love! mrgreen
Apparently (It was on the person's livejournal) , someone went to a booksigning and asked about after the book. Seems that Crowley and Aziraphale were living together in a cottage in the country. O.o I can't say if that's true or not... But, gawd, if it was...
Oh, I set up a Good Omens thread in the picture post subforum!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:28 am
Gunter von Christ
I think that I like the demon at the Uke position more then the Seme, but I have to say that I like it more when AngelsxAngels and DemonsxDemons more, and I usually put the taller or longer haired ones as the Seme, just cause I love you cute little Ukes! wink heart

Enough said.  

N e v i n n o s t

Dangerous Hunter

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out