Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Legend of Twilight RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:49 am
ooc: XD just post it here and start rping

ooc2: and once again i'm sorry if i am not very active, i have had my computer privelages taken from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:07 am
Oh ok.

Screen Name: Sheik Mako
Level: 16
Class: Twin Blade
Weapon: [Twin Blades]
Appearance: Sheik Mako
Bio: Sheik joined The World mainly because his friends convinced him to. Slowly He started to get interested in The World.

That good enough?  

Kohaku Sen Sozen

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:49 pm
OOC: ok, i think that's good enough. now just continue were we left of and we'll roll with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:06 pm
o.k. hey sorry I wasn't here for awhile. That bio's fine for right here. Glad to have you here.
*ahem*

Zeffie walked around town looking for something. She couldn't tell what it was exactly, but she thought she saw someone following her. It wasn't that abnromal, though, because many people stared at her as she passed;she often made trouble here.  

Suki Wolfesong

Kohaku Sen Sozen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:32 pm
OOC: Ok. Thanks.

Sheik walked through the city of Mac Anu. He wandered around with his hands both at his sides. Sheik stopped on the bridge and stared at the water for some time. "Wonder if I should go to a dungeon or something." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:46 am
((to Kohaku Sen Sozen: cool pic of your character! ^-^))

Zeffie saw a person by the water just staring at it. He looks really cool, Zeffie thought. Maybe I can get him to come with me. I want to fight;I need practice to defend myself. She walked up to Sheik. Hi she said, putting her hand up. Wanna get strong wit me? she smiled really cute.  

Suki Wolfesong

Kohaku Sen Sozen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:59 am
xXx_YinYang_Demon_xXx
((to Kohaku Sen Sozen: cool pic of your character! ^-^))

Zeffie saw a person by the water just staring at it. He looks really cool, Zeffie thought. Maybe I can get him to come with me. I want to fight;I need practice to defend myself. She walked up to Sheik. Hi she said, putting her hand up. Wanna get strong wit me? she smiled really cute.
((Thank you.))

Sheik turned around and looked at her. "Umm... Sure." He said. Sheik brought out his hand and shook the girls. "My names Sheik. May I ask yours?" He said in a clear voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:02 pm
I'm Zeffie, she said. Then she quickly grabbed her hand. Come on! she said running to the Chaos Gate. so...where do you want to go?  

Suki Wolfesong

Kohaku Sen Sozen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:07 pm
Sheik gave the girl a shrug. "I dunno." He said blankly. "Anywhere I can actually fight I suppose." He said following towards the Chaos Gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:49 am
hmmmmm..... she thought for a minute. then she said, What about Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground?  

Suki Wolfesong

Kohaku Sen Sozen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:30 am
Sheik thought for a moment. "Alright then." He said. "Invite me to your party."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:03 am
Zeffie looked at him for a minute. Then she added him to her party. Lets go! she said. she entered the words at the chaos gate, and they warped there.  

Suki Wolfesong

Kohaku Sen Sozen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:54 am
Sheik looked around the Area. "Whoa." He said. "Never been here before." He said as he looked around. "This place looks different from the other areas."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:50 pm
Zeffie smiled at him. Yeah, its different here she said. Then she ran into the church and atared at the statue of a girl. Thats my momma she said.  

Suki Wolfesong

Kohaku Sen Sozen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:12 pm
Sheik walked behind her. "That's your... momma?"Sheik asked. He gave her a slightly confused look.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff