Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Why is it that MOST guy asians have spiky hair? (Pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have spiky hair? (Guys)
Yes
29%
 29%  [ 48 ]
no
70%
 70%  [ 117 ]
Total Votes : 165

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:39 pm
I used to have spiked hair, but that all changed when I shaved my head pirate .

Oh some of you should also try it, you won't have to worry about your hair in the morning mrgreen .  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:42 pm
I have my hair spiked in the back andd keep my front straight with bangs.  

Aoshi_Tran

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:36 am
I have an asian friend who's hair is spiky because its hard and he can't help it... it just looks that way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:33 am
Tahimek
I used to have spiked hair, but that all changed when I shaved my head pirate .

Oh some of you should also try it, you won't have to worry about your hair in the morning mrgreen .
But weren't you worried about your head looking bumpy? gonk That's why I don't want to shave my head.  

King Henry
Crew

souramyos

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:52 pm
I don't see that many guys with their hair spiked anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:17 pm
Hm, like they have mentioned, not ALL asian guys spike their hair. But most guys /do/ spike it. I dunno the reason why. I guess if guys spike it...it's kind of like girls straightening or curling their hair. sweatdrop I noticed that some guys at my school, who used to spike their hair, stopped spiking it. <333 It's better that way even though they say it's not.

Spiky hair looks cool...but when you touch it, it's rough or sometimes it's even gooey. o.0 I'd rather touch their natural hair; without the gel and all. It'd be soft and niiiice. x3 And-and...! If it's wet, it looks smexshie! Besides, if you guys keep using gel...there's a high possibility that you'd be bald at the age of 30s. xD Haha!! =X Sorry...just a warning that you'll lose your hair sooner or later with gel; same with the ladies who uses straightner or curler.

Isako Narumi

Jelai

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:53 pm
BECAUSE OF ANIME!!!1!111

^______________________________^

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:51 pm
King Henry
But weren't you worried about your head looking bumpy? gonk That's why I don't want to shave my head.
Well yeah, I was a little worried that my head would come out lumpy, but instead it was actually smooth. It all depends on your facial type ( Now as for Britney's little hairstyle [or lack of it] on the other hand...).

Though for me, I pretty much did it due to giving up on finding the right way to spike up my hair.

@ Jelai: For some reason, I'm not surprised to hear that answer lol ...  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Reshoku

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:45 pm
i spike my hair cause...it looks cool!
sad part is that i got to do it every morning lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:06 pm
I generally don't like guys with spiky hair. I tried cuddling with a guy who spiked his hair once, and putting my chin on his head was not fun.

But some guys can really make it work. I usually prefer a guy with longer hair, but then again, that looks dumb on some people.  

`Peachy

Sushi Flavored Gatorade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:44 pm
Haha that's funny.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:17 pm
Does it count if i have long bangs w/o gel parted from the middle and put gel on the rest of my hair and spike it straight up? I used to do it every morning for school....till i started getting late lol
Now I wake up, shower, then go to school. Bangs are still parted but rest of hair isn't gelled  

PhantasticPho

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:07 am
Aww, you look so cute. x]

One guy at my school does that. Then again, there's a really low population of Asians at my school. Most of the Asians are actually female. >.<;
There're about three in the grade below me. One always gels // wets it, one keeps it down, and the other has naturally spiky hair. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:53 am
Azn Guys looks so HOT with spiked up hair especially the longer ones!  

J ii N G Y u L i

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I spike at least 10 times a month, if my hair is suited for it
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash