40%  [ 2 ]
blah
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

burning_sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:15 am
[Shadow.Elven-mage]
Haven't read them but do plan to in the near future.

good, i think you will enjoy them very much  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:01 pm
I do like them, but find his writing style a little annoying. I think that maybe his writing style isn't fully developed, it sounds a little childish. That's just my opinion of course and I do enjoy reading them and will continue to read the rest of the series. Also, another thing that annoys me is that the pictures of pendragon on the front are always different. I know it's hard to make a picture look like other ones, but a skilled artist can. I liked the one where mark and courtney went into the flumes the best and that had my favorite picture of pendragon. I just read the latest one and pretty much liked it.  

see trees

Lioness4

Distinct Raider

10,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:56 pm
Ehh! Pendragon! My all time favorite ever. I don't care what other people say. evil Evil, evil people who don't care for the series! (oh well...more for me.) heart I started reading the first when I was 11 and was hooked! The 6th had so many twists! 4laugh Eeeeh! I hope they're never made into movies. crying Too good for the big screen! whee I'll stop my rant now....

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:00 am
I read the first one and I definitly found it to be somewhat childish. I liked it well enough, but I probably won't read any of the others.  

Hiitachin Kaoru

Bookwyrme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:19 am
Who wrote them?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:18 pm
Bookwyrme
Who wrote them?

DJ Machale.

Ok, on the childish remarks...I started reading the books when I was 11. Hence: when I was a child. I guess I have a way different view on the book because I've "grown up" reading them. As Bobby Pendragon grows up the story line becomes less "childish" and more "serious" I suppose. But they are worth reading through and through for me. heart heart heart Give them a chance. rolleyes  

Lioness4

Distinct Raider

10,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ziporae

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:36 pm
I was thinknig about beginning to read the series, I think I will definatly now. Our school library has all of them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:54 am
I keep putting them on my "must read list" but I always have other stuff to read. *note to self, read Pendragon series.  

Argetlam092

The Popetator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:42 pm
I've read every book in the Pendragon series so far! The last book in Zadda was really thrilling! I can't wait till the next one comes out!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:56 pm
I own #1-5. I LOVE THE PENDRAGON BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Spirit_of_Song

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:02 pm
I just finished The Rivers of Zadaa Literally 10 minutes ago. I LOVE THE PENDRAGON BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next one to come out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:42 pm
I will check the books out.  

Lady_Altheia

GACK04

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:12 pm
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:59 pm
ok i got into them earlier this year and have been sucked in like with the flumes whee by the way number seven is out xd ! buy it read it love it!!!! whee whee 4laugh  

laaalalalalalalalalas

Saint Rydire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:23 am
nevva winter is a retard. i mean, what kinda travler SIDES WITH SAINT DANE, AND KILLS ANOTHER TRAVLER!  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff