Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
:Facing The Scale Quest: &quot;Challenge for Week One is Up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:52 am
Name: Fuzzykit.

Current weight: 140lb

Goal weight: 126lb

Reasons for wanting to lose weight: Every possible reason, I think. Aside from attention. I'm definitely not an attention-seeking person. *Hides* ninja

Before shot: Scanner not working, trying to dig up a suitable one already on 'puter... *in progress*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:24 am
;-; Come on people, join!  

Adorkable xoxo

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:12 pm
today i've drank 32 oz. i'll probably drink another 32oz (my nalgene bottle). I've also heard its your weight divided by 2 to get the oz you should drink. i don't know how accurate that is tho.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:07 am
Aeren
today i've drank 32 oz. i'll probably drink another 32oz (my nalgene bottle). I've also heard its your weight divided by 2 to get the oz you should drink. i don't know how accurate that is tho.

That's interesting. o.o You know, if you drink 8 gallons in one day, it'll kill you? o.o My uncle told me this the other day.  

Adorkable xoxo

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:49 pm
Kenmei
Aeren

That's interesting. o.o You know, if you drink 8 gallons in one day, it'll kill you? o.o My uncle told me this the other day.

That's freaky, I've always wondered what amount it would take for that (morbid little person that I am). Now I know. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:02 pm
Time flies when you are away from gaia.. i really need to do some resurrecting of this guild don't i? gonk  

Aeren
Crew

Adorkable xoxo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:04 pm
Aeren
Time flies when you are away from gaia.. i really need to do some resurrecting of this guild don't i? gonk

Lol, yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:39 am
RL has taken my time and energy away from this guild. I really do still care about it, but I can't do it all on my own either.. I'm going to try to get some things going..  

Aeren
Crew

hiroshi726
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:55 pm
Aeren
RL has taken my time and energy away from this guild. I really do still care about it, but I can't do it all on my own either.. I'm going to try to get some things going..
If you want you can assign a some more crew and a vice captain that you can trust  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:12 pm
It'll probably be awhile before I assign a vice captain. I need to know them pretty well. I am working on more crew.  

Aeren
Crew

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games