Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugar Sweet Heart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:12 pm
"What planet are you from? Why are you here? Who are you? Do you like toast? Do you know Zim? How did you get here?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:24 pm
"WHAT DOES TOAST HAVE TO DO WITH THIS EARTH SCUM!" She said, an astonished look on her face. She took off her costume, to reveal a blue-eyed, black version of Zim. Over her right eye she has a scar. She laughed a high pitched version of Zim laugh. Then she got all serious again. "I am here, to hunt Zim," she said, gasping a little bit now from anger. "He, left me and gave me this scar," she said, pointing to it. "I promised him, revenge, so now.... now I am here to give it."  

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

Sugar Sweet Heart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:27 pm
"Really? I'm after Zim too." Dib said pointing to him self. "And toast is SO having to do with this."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:30 pm
"Wow! This is amazing! TWO aliens! Hey, if you want I'll help with the whole revenge thing too." Paz was just overflowing with joy. "Wait till the other swollen eyeballs hear this"  

twiightmoon
Crew

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:36 pm
"No!" She yelled, throwing down the laser. "No one can know of this! If... if Zim knew I was here before... before I got to him he... he may leave. The whole reason I'm here is... is because Zim..." She sighed, looking at the ground, then at the two humans, tears of hatred filling her eyes. "Zim is my fiance."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:54 pm
(( O.O ))
... "His fiance?!" Dib was totally aghast."You were going to marry him? Then why are you here?"  

Sugar Sweet Heart
Vice Captain

twiightmoon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:00 pm
"Wow, okay, um, Who is Zim? That weird, green kid from Skool? I knew he was an alien!" Paz was proud of herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:20 pm
She listed an eyebrow at Dib. "Yes, his fiance, thank you very much. It was an arranged marrage. He gave me the scar on my face and left me, so I plan to riun his life. Or just kill him." She turned to Paz. "I think a few people knew that... but they're just too stupid to figure it out." She sighed.  

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

twiightmoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:41 pm
"Yeah..., Hey mind if I take a few pictures?" She pulled out a camera. "You with the big head, you can be in it too, If you want."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:28 pm
"No! You can't! If... if anyone were to find out, my whole plan would be ruined!"  

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

twiightmoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:38 pm
"I won't tell Zim, promise." Paz smiled innocently.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 pm
"NO! If Earth finds out..." she trailed off, looking away.  

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

twiightmoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:08 pm
"oh, fine, be that way." Paz looked at her feet. "Besides, me and big head over there already know."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:26 pm
She looked over at the silent Dib, most likely still in shock. "Know what? That I'm an Irken?"  

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

Sugar Sweet Heart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:37 pm
"Yeah, that and we know you're after Zim." Dib said in a now-you-know-voice. "And my head is not big!" he yelled at Paz. His voice cracked on the last syllable. He threw his hands over his mouth.  
Blorch - RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff