Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:50 pm
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
fo sho...lol
at my school
theres three people
theres me and im the only one whos completely n love with them
then theres anna who loves to dance along with me and agree theyre hot
then theres adam who will never admit it to anyone else cept me razz

My school is like...huge. So it's hard to tell how many people actually like them. Most of the skaters [the guys I hang out with] don't like them because they think Panic! is a "p***y rock band." Since when was the accordion, the cello, and chimes rock?! stare Everyone says that I'll grow out of them because they "all grew out of bands like FOB and MCR, so I will too." I don't even like FOB and MCR that much. I actually hate MCR. But Panic! are my boys. I don't think I will ever grow out of them. Just because I listen to Panic! it doesnt mean that I can't listen to hardcore bands like ACDC and Rush. You know? Goooshhh. I hate it how they think like that.

yes well, my school is an itsy bitsy lil school, and everyone tells me they're waiting for me to grow out of them too since i loved fall out boy but now only ocasionally listen to them...and i know since they know that i do so like panic and fob that everyone automatically assumes that all my music is like that..and now even when ive found an awesome song they're all no it must suck bc u listen to it and then 5 minutes later they go listen to it from another kid and are all BEST SONG EVER!!

I know that feeling, too. D= It sucks.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:51 pm
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
fo sho...lol
at my school
theres three people
theres me and im the only one whos completely n love with them
then theres anna who loves to dance along with me and agree theyre hot
then theres adam who will never admit it to anyone else cept me razz

My school is like...huge. So it's hard to tell how many people actually like them. Most of the skaters [the guys I hang out with] don't like them because they think Panic! is a "p***y rock band." Since when was the accordion, the cello, and chimes rock?! stare Everyone says that I'll grow out of them because they "all grew out of bands like FOB and MCR, so I will too." I don't even like FOB and MCR that much. I actually hate MCR. But Panic! are my boys. I don't think I will ever grow out of them. Just because I listen to Panic! it doesnt mean that I can't listen to hardcore bands like ACDC and Rush. You know? Goooshhh. I hate it how they think like that.

Aw, that's mean. I get made fun of a lot for my Panic! obsession, but that's okay. All my friends love Panic!, they just don't want to admit it. But we all agree that they need some new material now, because even now A Fever... is getting a little old. D;

WORK FASTER, DAMMIT!

I can honestly still say that I'm still really attached to A Fever. I'm not sick of it yet. It's kind of sad.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:56 pm
Bilvy
My school is TINY, like, seriously. We don't have a cafeteria or anything, we eat in our classrooms. That sucks. But the school grounds is a whole different story. We have our own little hill where we go sledding on during winter, we have a outdoor skating rink during winter, and during summer it turns into a basketball court, and we have to playgrounds and two soccer fields.
heart whee
I love staying outside.
Meh, most people in my school listen to country. I don't really like country, really, I'm probably only one of the 4 people in my class who listens to rock or pop-rock.
That's what I get for living in Edmonton, I guess.
But the cool thing is that Keltie lives in Sherwood Park, which is REALLY close to where I live.
I've passed through Sherwood Park lots of times. I think it's pretty cool that Ryan is dating a Canadian girl.

You don't have a cafeteria?! gonk

That makes me want to grab your hand, and make you walk through my school. xD My school is super high tech. It's brand new. Like, you'll see random flat screen TVs in the hallways and stuff. My class is the first class to come from the middle school into the new high school. The old high school is now the middle school. Theres two high school campuses, and two separate middle schools, and nine different elementary schools. My school district has it's own channel on TV. gonk

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:32 pm
Oh my goodness you're making me feel jealous.
gonk
My school seriously sucks.
There is a weird kind of little slope right in front of the back door of the school and the school always get flooded up when it rains really hard.  

Bilvy

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:45 am
`PrimeRib

I can honestly still say that I'm still really attached to A Fever. I'm not sick of it yet. It's kind of sad.

I know. It has such a great sound.
I can see why it would get old for the band though. Playing them over and over and over..

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:30 am
PRIMEY, TAKE ME TO YOUR SCHOOL. scream

Mine is pretty big, but hey, it's a Californian school, so it's got like 50+ different buildings, and sometimes, if you're unlucky, you're have classes allllll the way across the school and only have 7 minutes to get there. And trust me, that's not a lot. eek

jenny without sound

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:58 am
wowz...your guys skewlz are way better than mine its really small and it takes bout 4 minutes to walk from high school to elementary, and the only thing that ever gets updated r our computers and the gym  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:17 pm
Bilvy
Oh my goodness you're making me feel jealous.
gonk
My school seriously sucks.
There is a weird kind of little slope right in front of the back door of the school and the school always get flooded up when it rains really hard.

Don't feel jealous. xD I wasn't trying to brag.

You should go swimming in it. 4laugh

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:19 pm
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib

I can see why it would get old for the band though. Playing them over and over and over..

Yeah...playing them every other night for two years straight... gonk Plus, you wrote them. So it's like, they don't even seem that good to you. You know what I mean?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:20 pm
jenny without sound

Mine is pretty big, but hey, it's a Californian school, so it's got like 50+ different buildings, and sometimes, if you're unlucky, you're have classes allllll the way across the school and only have 7 minutes to get there. And trust me, that's not a lot. eek

OKAY. 4laugh

Yeah. They only give us 7 minutes to walk between campuses here too. And like, in the winter, when there's a blizzard, you have to make human chains so you won't get blown away or frostbite or something between classes. gonk

PrimeRibby
Captain

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:19 pm
`PrimeRib
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib

Yeah...playing them every other night for two years straight... gonk Plus, you wrote them. So it's like, they don't even seem that good to you. You know what I mean?

Yeah, writing them yourself would make them get old super fast. That's probably why they did so many cover songs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:02 pm
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound

OKAY. 4laugh

Yeah. They only give us 7 minutes to walk between campuses here too. And like, in the winter, when there's a blizzard, you have to make human chains so you won't get blown away or frostbite or something between classes. gonk

And this is where I can say...
HA, I'M SO GLAD TO LIVE IN CALIFORNIA WHERE THERE ARE NO BLIZZARDS!

But I want some snow. ):

HEY, I'm listening on the news about a four year old who shot his dad. o__o
Man, kids ARE getting violent these days...

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:08 pm
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound

OKAY. 4laugh

But I want some snow. ):

The snow is worth it.
I mean, SNOW DAYS.

He's pulling the trigger --
pulling the trigger --
allll wrronnnggg. cry
It's video games, I swear.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:50 pm
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound

OKAY. 4laugh

But I want some snow. ):

The snow is worth it.
I mean, SNOW DAYS.

pulling the trigger --
allll wrronnnggg. cry

erm -steps into convo-..
this is where i can honestly say i am glad with having so small a school 3 schools fit into one building.  

dinosawrz

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:34 pm
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound

OKAY. 4laugh

But I want some snow. ):

The snow is worth it.
I mean, SNOW DAYS.

pulling the trigger --
allll wrronnnggg. cry

Oh yeah. ):
I forgot about that.
LUCKKYYYYYYYYY.

Haha, yeah. ):
Poor kids.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild