Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Hackers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:52 pm
Valentine Redgrave

3. So what if it's illegal. I know for a fact you cuss on the game. You may spell the word differently, but it's still against the rules.
you sound like the hacker in the other Hacker Discussion thread.. "Hate the hacks, not the hacker" that's ******** retarded, I guess you would agree with him and say, "people dont kill people, guns do."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:18 pm
Valentine Redgrave
Jedi Incanitee
Valentine Redgrave
What the ******** is so bad about them? I mean seiriously, I don't see why you guys hate them so much. It's not like you can't go somewhere else if you see them or they follow you around and try to torture you most mind their own business, plus you can report them. On top of that, so what if they defame you. Fame doesn't do s**t but allow you to equip certain items and they only require 20 so unless you're wearing those items fame is worthless and doesn't do s**t for you. So, please stop complaining.
Here's a nice list of what they do to the game;

1. They are responsible for inflation mostly. They hack Zakum and all the high level monsters that drop good stuff like level 90 weapons, good scrolls, etc.
2. They ruin training spots. there are only 19 channels, if you only have one map that is your best place to train that makes 19 maps to train on, if half are taken by hackers who shouldn't even be playing the game then it seriously cuts into your training.
3. Finally, and most importantly, IT'S ******** ILLEGAL. smile

1. Most people are going to get bored with the game by the time they get to that level. Also, it's not likeyou can't get off your lazy a** and go raise some money.
2.There is more to Maple then training and when you get to high levels the game becomes boring. They say it gets funner, but that's bullshit.
3. So what if it's illegal. I know for a fact you cuss on the game. You may spell the word differently, but it's still against the rules.
I have several friends that are 90+ that don't hack, they may get bored every now and then but then they get motivated again by something. Also, yes I swear, but that's like comparing being drunk in public with stabbing someone.  

Jedi Incanitee
Crew

S e c k s o l o g y

Fishy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:50 am
Valentine Redgrave
What the ******** is so bad about them? I mean seiriously, I don't see why you guys hate them so much. It's not like you can't go somewhere else if you see them or they follow you around and try to torture you most mind their own business, plus you can report them. On top of that, so what if they defame you. Fame doesn't do s**t but allow you to equip certain items and they only require 20 so unless you're wearing those items fame is worthless and doesn't do s**t for you. So, please stop complaining.

"What the ******** is so bad about them?" Hmm, lets see. They mostly ruin the game for alot of people, they hack even in the HHG [Henesys Hunting Ground] were ALOT of newbs go to train, they don't want to see a stupid hacker there whilst trying to train. plus what someone said before, it IS Illegal. [No it's not as bad as swearing in-game -_- So don't compare it to that.]

"It's not like you can't go somewhere else if you see them" Pft, why SHOULD we go somewhere else, just because a hacker is in the map? It's our map just as much as its theirs. So don't tell us to go somewhere else. You'd be pretty pissed if you where like 90+ and wanted to train at Phantom Watches and all you see is hackers at the top of the map.

"So what if they defame you" Well some people LIKE to have alot of fame, it dosn't matter if you say you could only have 20 for dark clothes. Perhaps the player WANTS alot of fame. So thats why people care alot about fame.. -_- A hacker has no right to defame someone when they're doing the wrong thing..

"So, please stop complaining." Hm, you sound VERY much like a hacker. Forgive me if I am wrong. But that's the impression you have on me and probably quite alot of people who posted here. =]

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:18 am
Valentine Redgrave
Spike, I basically quit Maple and hardly ever get on being a hacker would have no benefit for me. The main thing is people take this game too seiriously. Oh boy a hacker at FOG, then go someplace else instead of throwing a pity party about it. There are other things to do other than leveling.

That whole paragraph just seems rediculous to me.

We should all abandone the best maps and discontinue leveling so hackers can rape all the decent maps, and no one should be upset about that?

The main point of maple to most people is playing the game. If I wanted to chat I could just use messenger. When hackers are Vacc'ing half the FoG channels it makes it really hard for legits to find a spot that isn't alr4eady occupied. I play in Mardia and I have a hard time finding a decent FoG map in peek hours, so I really pitty Scanians and Berans. Not to mention that hogging all the decent training areas doesn't even touch on the damage they do to the economy.

People are not just going to one day up and say, "Oh, you want to completely destroy my ability to enjoy the game by cheating for your own gain with absolutely no consideration for your fellow player? Thats cool, you're still awesome! <333"  

Defiled

Wendy Essex

Intergalactic Saint

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:23 am
Spike San
Skitt the Skizzle
Spike San
Skitt the Skizzle

They mess up the economy. They ruin the game for legit players.

It isn't always as easy as going somewhere else. Say, for example, the best training spot for you is FOG.

And there is 1 or more hackers on all 19 channels.

Kinda ******** up your day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Im getting tired of reading cuss words. Theres really no need to, ya know?

Besides that, Redgrave, your making yourself sound suspicious. And yes, I am saying your making it sound as if your a hacker, and you can't stand the hate.

But I'm with you, partially. Hating hackers isn't exactly right. Hating what they do is fine. But as Skitt had said, you can not just go somewhere else. It's not that simple. Also, people are to prideful to just give up the area they are training in. If someones training fine, and a hacker comes and ruins everything for them, people don't just want to leave.

Either way, it doesnt matter. Bottom line, people need to stop saying they hate hackers, and say they hate hacks.

Use the word filter, then. :S

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I shouldnt have to. People should be mature enough to not cuss, ya know? Ill admit though, I cuss plenty myself, but this is a peaceful forum site, there isn't a need for such vulgarity. I realize this site is PG-13, but still, you realize how old many of the users actually are? Little kids do not need to be exposed to such language. The world is already twisted enough.

Well, this isnt the place to talk about it. Ill refrain from posting in here again.

Would you like some cheese with your whine Spike? Anyway, I dispise cheaters I worked really hard to get my charrie to level 30. But if people need to cheat their way through some pixels then that's their business. Even though I think it makes you a tool and means you suck without your hacks....  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:12 pm
Uh.. i dont really hate them.. but i dont like them either.
they get their things the easy way and i think its unfair for the legits,
and e.g. the maple items, ive seen hackers with more than 100 maple items and they are so cocky. You chat with them and most of them will ignore you. sad Neways. dont really hate them. 4laugh  

xSmgkidx

LordVada

Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:16 pm

its simple. if im gunna spend hundreds of hours of my life on a game, i dont want some shithead 12 year old script kiddie comin and and stealing my map, so they can hack to my lvl in 1/100th of the time, ******** up my economy, and then whine and b***h when they get banned.

--------------------------------------------------------

You spin me right round, baby right round!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:06 pm
Lord__Vader

its simple. if im gunna spend hundreds of hours of my life on a game, i dont want some shithead 12 year old script kiddie comin and and stealing my map, so they can hack to my lvl in 1/100th of the time, ******** up my economy, and then whine and b***h when they get banned.

--------------------------------------------------------

You spin me right round, baby right round!

]

If you are spending hundreds of hours of your life on a game you need to get a real life.  

VaIentine Hoskuo

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:59 am

Well that's just rude to say =p
Vader has the right to choose what he does with his free time. If he chooses to play games then we don't have the right to accuse him of having no life and that he should get one. That comment was just out of line -_-"

But regarding the topic at hand. We hate them mostly because they make our gaming experience more irritating. They had a choice of how they played the game and they choose to use hacks to gain an advantage over others. That basically goes against the ToS and worst is that they make things very irritating to players who abide by the rules. From what I've experience it's not fun to go into a channel with monsters being vacced, or grinding and having your items vacced, or paying outrageous prices for items because they loot everyones items and create a monopoly market.

I don't necessarily hate the person at hand whose hacking. I hate their choice for doing so. They only way I'll dislike someone is if they're being out of line and totally rude and immature.

In general, everyone dislikes hackers because they've been following the rules and are now being at a disadvantage due to someone's choice to cheat the game.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:09 am
The idea that a person only "has a life" if they enjoy doing the same types of things that fit your specific vision of what should be done with one's spare time is just small minded. If you think whatever random crap people should do in their spare time, in your opinion, is so incredibly more important then playing MS, you're likely kidding yourself.  

Defiled

Jedi Incanitee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:15 am
This is quickly turning into a flame fest, telling someone they don't have a life because they chose to spend THEIR free time on something is stupid. Now if it gets any worse I WILL lock this thread.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:21 pm
I don't like hackers and they always take up the best training places for other players who don't hack.  

iSHAD0W

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:22 am
ok ill let u continue with ur haker argue converstion...... illl just go now.... (wow there really scareing me?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm
VaIentine Hoskuo

They ******** up economy. They loot your s**t, and fame is important for equips (and a medal, as of recently).
Many HAVE followed me around and some can lag the server and DC you.
You obviously aren't very educated on this matter, so do us all a favor and don't talk about it.  

Zarow

Chained to Society

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 pm
It's not fair for hackers it hack while us regular people work our asses off leveling up.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff