Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime and Video Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:14 pm
the tales games have anime cutscenes (tales of symphonia and tales of the abyss)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:35 pm
cute!!! I like ur cat person rurouni_07  

mariana_saenz

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:44 pm
rurouni_07
the tales games have anime cutscenes (tales of symphonia and tales of the abyss)

Yeah i have Tales of the Abyss but their is also going to a full series anime based on the Tales Games  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:42 pm
@ rosal- oh redface thank you very much, i've always kinda liked cat/fox ears, dunno why. the sig was done by someone called "mensakitty" she's cool

@ AnimPsm- which tales games? they're kinda like final fantasy in the sense that the plots and characters from one game have nothing to do with those in another. so symphonia and abyss for example are in different worlds, with different plots and different characters  

rurouni_07

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:21 am
rurouni_07
@ rosal- oh redface thank you very much, i've always kinda liked cat/fox ears, dunno why. the sig was done by someone called "mensakitty" she's cool

@ AnimPsm- which tales games? they're kinda like final fantasy in the sense that the plots and characters from one game have nothing to do with those in another. so symphonia and abyss for example are in different worlds, with different plots and different characters

They didnt clarify all they said is it would possible take place in the world of the tales game ie you might see characters for all of them or some not sure  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:54 pm
bump  

AnimPsm

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out