Colour scheme (tau) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Kento

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:12 pm
Epic Fail Guy
Wow. Those are pretty good. Tau look best when you are using earth colors.

I think they can look very good in other colors. Such as the white one on the inside cover of the first Tau codex. Also other cool color ones like shadow gray or just urban chamo in general. I cant stand the base Tau army's orange armor though. It just bugs me, kind of like Imperial Fists and their yellow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:02 pm
i dont plan on changing the army scheme to yellow and white, I just want to make my Ethereal's body guard have the sept colours. Pretty much to match the Ethereal smile but I dont know maybe If you think that is a bad idea I should think of another way to represent there 1337ness.

hmmm....... confused  

Dizy_lizy

King Kento

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:58 pm
Well is there any reason youre using an ethereal from a sept that uses white and yellow?

Im not a tau player, so excuse me if the question is a bit off.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:49 pm
yellow and white are the sept colours of the sept that I made up. I decided I like the combination and how it compliments the green when used as details on the armour.  

Dizy_lizy

King Kento

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:06 am
1!ZZ
yellow and white are the sept colours of the sept that I made up. I decided I like the combination and how it compliments the green when used as details on the armour.

Oh, well that makes sense for details and all that. Just not for the entire armor.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:07 pm
yeah I suppose, I like how it looks on detail definately and it is my sept colours so I figured I would try it on an honourguard unit to represent that they are elite warriors. Your porbably right though about it being a bad colour choise.

So I have a question for you, What do you think would be a good colour scheme for this unit? I think it needs to be something that isnt actual combat colours, probably more liek ceremonial armour scheme. Any suggestions  

Dizy_lizy

King Kento

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:33 am
1!ZZ
yeah I suppose, I like how it looks on detail definately and it is my sept colours so I figured I would try it on an honourguard unit to represent that they are elite warriors. Your porbably right though about it being a bad colour choise.

So I have a question for you, What do you think would be a good colour scheme for this unit? I think it needs to be something that isnt actual combat colours, probably more liek ceremonial armour scheme. Any suggestions

Well then i had misinterpreted it. As one unit, it probably wont be that bad, or maube just pick a part of the armor, like the helmet, an arm or something. I though you had meant the whole army, one squad probably isnt a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:33 am
Ok cool, I think my alternative is a unit with thier shoulderpads in sept colours which is currently on the leader of every unitthough if you think its not so bad with just one unit I think I'll definately go for it. I will have to make sure to post more pics for you guys when I'm done.  

Dizy_lizy

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces