Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do you feel and/or act your age? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vannar

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:44 am
Rellik San
...mostly I act like 50 year old, taking about back in the day and how it used to be. But to be honest, when your my age and into the social group paradigm of about 5 people that are displaced between the old generation and the new, it tends to happen.

I can act like a 10 year old too ("TRANSFORMERS!TRANSFORMERS!TRANSFORMERS!") and I still play with my toys, I'm not one of those "It must forever be vacuum sealed." people. I buy these things to put them around the house in cool poses and tell my girlfriend they're gonna get her during the night.

And sometimes.... on very rare occasions... I act my age, I go out, get drunk, make an idiot of myself on the dance floor then go home with a huge grin on my face. smile

trasmformers were a worthy cartoon when i grew up, not his spongebob gaypants stuff these kids listen to nowadays. i act my age pretty much, which is 19(without the whole drinking untill u pass out thing most college kids do).  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:43 am
Vannar
Rellik San
...mostly I act like 50 year old, taking about back in the day and how it used to be. But to be honest, when your my age and into the social group paradigm of about 5 people that are displaced between the old generation and the new, it tends to happen.

I can act like a 10 year old too ("TRANSFORMERS!TRANSFORMERS!TRANSFORMERS!") and I still play with my toys, I'm not one of those "It must forever be vacuum sealed." people. I buy these things to put them around the house in cool poses and tell my girlfriend they're gonna get her during the night.

And sometimes.... on very rare occasions... I act my age, I go out, get drunk, make an idiot of myself on the dance floor then go home with a huge grin on my face. smile

trasmformers were a worthy cartoon when i grew up, not his spongebob gaypants stuff these kids listen to nowadays. i act my age pretty much, which is 19(without the whole drinking untill u pass out thing most college kids do).

Ahhh you just drink until your happy then?  

Rellik San
Captain

Vannar

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:17 pm
eh i'm straight edge so i drive all the drunks home after they pass out, unless they throw up in my car. then they get the boot out the door as i drive hehehe ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:32 pm
sometimes i act older sometimes i act younger *shrugs*  

Lynnic_Darkness

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:49 pm
Vannar
eh i'm straight edge so i drive all the drunks home after they pass out, unless they throw up in my car. then they get the boot out the door as i drive hehehe ninja
Ok I promise I won't laugh at you, I mean I don't approve of getting blitzed or anything, but its nice to have a drink sometimes with a few friends... but whatever suits you. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:25 am
In REAL life I act alot more mature and I make the effort to outwit anyone who dares to insult me  

[Posh_Hypno]

Vannar

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:01 pm
Rellik San
Vannar
Ok I promise I won't laugh at you, I mean I don't approve of getting blitzed or anything, but its nice to have a drink sometimes with a few friends... but whatever suits you. smile

eh i'm fine without drinkin really, i'll take a snapple over a beer anyday(and its way too much fun to play with the drunk people when they don't know which way is up haha) ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:39 pm
Vannar
Rellik San
Vannar

eh i'm fine without drinkin really, i'll take a snapple over a beer anyday(and its way too much fun to play with the drunk people when they don't know which way is up haha) ninja
I'm sure those kinds of actions are illeagal. razz  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:27 pm
you just wish they were rellik cause you're one of those drunks aren't you XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:09 pm
I guess I usually act more like...
15, 16 or 17...
5 or 10 (especially when flirting)
Then just, eh, my normal age. 14.

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:28 am
Chaos A.D.
you just wish they were rellik cause you're one of those drunks aren't you XD
Not since the accident... I don't get drunk anymore. I drink responsibly. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:27 am
I pretty much act my age. People say I act a bit older than I am, but I don't know.
But I get really really bad mood swings and sometimes I act like a pregnant woman. I'm not even joking. Like, I'll crave the most random things and by the time I make them I've completely lost interest and want something else. Or I'll be carrying on a normal conversation with someone and I'll just start sobbing. Or even better, someone will say something a little bit funny and I'll think it's hilarious and start cracking up and then somehow I start crying again. And I get really mad at people like a pregnant woman too. For no reason. It's awful. I mean, it could have something to do with the fact that I'm bipolar, but seriously? I mean, come on...  

Corpse_Bride_131

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:07 am
[Posh_Hypno]
In REAL life I act alot more mature and I make the effort to outwit anyone who dares to insult me

Is that even possible?
I jest, I jest!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:47 am
I'm 13.

I act 13 around my close friends, but I act 15 around strangers.  

[-Fade to Black-]

S.N.T.Mickey

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:56 am

Umm... I'm 451... *cough* Okay, I'm really 17, and I'll be 18 in December.
Anyways... I act rather childish around my friends, like an elementry school kid. I'm always hyper and active around my friends, and I tend to wear them out.
When I'm at home, I act how I did when I was a child, probably around four. I used to be alone, living in a trailor park I had no friends, so I keep to myself. Even when I wake up from a nap, I'll start crying. It's been a habit since I was young. Strange.
And when I'm around adults and children, I tend to act very mature. People have mistaken me for a mother and Ashlyn [she's going to be three soon!] as my daughter. It's strange, you know?

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games