Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Favorite BL/Yaoi/Slash Moment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:41 am
the kiss between Sasuke and Naruto in episode 3, there are others but that one sticks out at me the most ....... also Futaba and the Virid brothers in the third volume and just any scence with those two cause they make such a cute couple  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:55 am
hmmm favorite moment, i guess all i can say is, Boku no Pico, hehehehe  

Firerival

Appled

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:43 am
Ah, the classic (and admittedly overly used) scene of Sasuke and Naruto in the rain after the infamous heated battle where Sasuke lingers for a moment a few inches from Naruto's face seeming to be in deep thought about something. And you have to admit, his expression is ******** /heartbreaking/. And when he walks off and glances back one more time before he turns away sadly then continues to walk off (Dude. I think I just wrote a run-on sentence. Ew)... Man, there was so much /emotion/ right there. The battle made me sob but that scene made me bawl like a baby. And I really hate crying for anything so that's saying a lot. I love this pairing (and it's my favorite one ever) because it's the most emotional one in the whole goddamn series. There's just so much conflict, angst, and raw emotions between the two that no one can help but love it. It's such a beautiful friendship. I can't imagine one living without the other. Did I mention the /angst/? I love angst.

...Oh god, I'm ranting about this again. Drift's going to smack me if she finds out I went on about why SasuNaru is my absolute OTP. ...Again. XD;;

But I wish it wasn't so overrated. Some people don't like it because of that. And a lot of the girls that like it are those "ONGS4SUN4RUISLYKES000HAWT4NDK4W411111!!!!!!!!!111!!!elevenone!!!2!!!!!1"
fangirls. Holy croutons, those girls scare the heck out of me. Fangirls can tear you apart if you upset them so no doubt I'm as good as dead. s**t, I need to move to a different country before one eats me. And I think I lost a few braincells from typing like that earlier. D:

And Kingdom Hearts II. It's so blatantly gay, I don't have to say anything. And girls, stop hating Kairi. Her life goal is /not/ to be a horrible b***h that gets in the way of Sora and Riku's "friendship" (I say it with quotes because it's like they're basically in a relationship minus the more physical stuff. LOL, go ahead and take that any way you like). She's nice.

...I have /got/ to learn how to control my ranting. I'll stop now. XD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:58 am
Wild Adapter, Voulme 3. The whole fricking thing rocks. XD  

psychotic LEE

black moon girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:14 pm
Crap....theres alot....0_o

Gravitation(anime):In the last Ep (excluding OVAs)when Shuichi goes after Yuki in USA. Awwww~<3

Midori Days(manga):
When Seiji Saves Kouta from this gang that stripped him down to his undies and he lent him his sweater. Which is also the first Kouta blush twoards him wich makes me just squeel like a little fangirl!!! X333 (seen on: Webpage Title )
When Kouta wanted to prove he was tough and got hurt. After being scolded Seiji relised he had a cut on his finger and put's his cut finger in his mouth causing little uke Kouta to freak out =w=(seen on: Webpage Title )
Pretty much every chapter with Kouta in it makes me fangirl squeel~ <33

Loveless:
When Sobi was texting Ritsuka to order him around and "kiss" him and when Rit. kisses the cell phone and texts him back saying "Go to sleep. Chu." That was extreamly cute X3

Pokemon *gets shot*(Lucario and the legend of Mew): I swear there is slashing all over the place with Lucario and Aaron!! DX;; The ending made me cry when Lucario was all like "I'm going be with Aaron again..." and you see them both fade away and their little bubble thing murge. That whole death scene was so cute and sad I nearly cried. I'm such a sap...>.>;;

Boys Next Door: Now this one was horrific, morbid, weird but at the same time cute, sad, romatic....This is proably one of the only times where I actually was alright with (besides the Pkmn movie) both characters dying in the end. I loved how in the end you see Laur.'s angel/spirit reaching out to Adrain. And when you see Laur. dying giving Adrain one last kiss...man that was something else. So sad....so unbelievably sad....and oddly cutsie at the same time.....>______________>;;;

Pretty much anything and everything with a guy blushing over another guy or cute BL moments =w=;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:27 pm
I could say my favorite scene was in Mirage of Blaze, the 2nd season where Naoe seemingly gives himself to Takaya after A WHOLE SEASON of nothing but mild hints of romance. This leads to a steamy but dist--ANYWAYS, I clearly can't say this was my favorite scene, as it's clearly the only Climax to this mellow tale of ghouls, spirits, and messy love triangles among descendants.

My favorite scene is actually in Bleach; of course, it's not a Yaoi-based series, but that one scene with Renji jumping ontop of Ichigo followed by a hoard of hungry fan-girls makes my day EVERYTIME I watch it. ^ o^/  

Virgos Belnades

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 am
My favorite Boys Love scenes when it comes to manga would have to be the part where Yuushi kitou passes the cherry blossom test and he gives Nagi the tailsman to him so that he can make a wish on it. It was so heartwarming when Yuushi told Nagi that he doesnt have to worry about liking himself because the student council members like him already so he doesnt have to worry. When Nagi cried after that it made me want to cry along with him.

Another Boys Love scene that made me smile was the one from Only The Ring Finger Knows when Wataru & Yuichi confess their love for each other it was so romantic and sweet especially when they finally have their first kiss.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 am
There was an episode of Junjou Romantica that made me say "aww!". That episode where Misaki got jealous of Aikawa cause she new more about Usami than he did etc... Then Usami went to a business party with Aikawa and she gave Misaki some chocolates (that were spiked) and they were off. Misaki started freaking out in his head and then ate off his stress with the chocolates. Then he cuddled up with Usami's shirt and fell asleep. Usami comes home and sees him then takes him to the bedroom and they "do it to it" and at the end Misaki practically confesses his love for Usami. That was sooo cute^^. Most of the Junjou episodes are sweet.

69_Go-Go_69

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:58 am
@LUV my THUNDER THIGHS: Um, I like, totally love your username, but almost everything in JJR makes me go d'aww! Especially when Misaki cuddles up in the duvet and he's like this big, fluffy bundle of cuteness! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 pm
Anime:
When Yuujiro kissed Toru in Princess Princess. So cute!!!

Non-anime:
On The Office when Micheal said 'I would have sex with Ryan.' and Ryan got really creeped out and just walked away lol  

Ellen Watermellen

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 pm
Koisuru Boukun OVA 2, the shower scene where Tatsumi like OMG WTF IS RUNNING DOWN MY THIGHS!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 am
Ellen Watermellen
Anime:
When Yuujiro kissed Toru in Princess Princess. So cute!!!

AGREED! I was totally like, 'TAKE THAT OBSESSIVE B*TCH!'  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

Maple Evening

8,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm
Favourite slash moment... well slashing moment was at a con. What started as a yaoi/BL discussion panel eventually degraded into a huge debate on the proper slashing of Gundam mechs. That aside, I do really love the wholesomeness ToyaxYukito  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:16 am
My favorite BL moment was in Junjou Romantica (the anime), where Misaki comforts Usami when his brother is getting married and they share a touching moment on the street. <3

My favorite yaoi moment is in Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda (manga by Yoneda Kou), where Tora confesses to Ryouji (his uncle), and Ryouji has sex with him...
Favorite quotes: "How come I'm hard?" and "If Ryouji touches me there... I'll definitely do something weird." "Where's 'there'? Front or back?" "Huh?" "...Damn it... I'm going to violate you."
Aww, good times.

And, my favorite slash moment is in Kuroshitsuji... where Sebastian is putting Ciel in a corset. *drool*  

YaoiIsDelicious

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200

yundere

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:05 am
Anything by Suzuki Tsuta. I think she's my new favourite yaoi manga artist. <3  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff