No. More. Parks. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:34 am
Duncan lifted Luana's chin, his steady brown gaze holding hers. "I'm not going to leave you," he promised.

Then, without further warning, he caught her firmly and quickly pulled her off the broken blade, easing her to the grass.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:48 am
He was right about the fact it was going to kill her, this was going to put a dent in her self confidence, the entire night was going to mess her up more than likely. On the simi-bright side she wasn't yelling or crying mainly because she was dead a few seconds later, but it was a change at lest. If anyone asked her, well once she was talking again it was a nice change. Without the sword in the way she was starting to heal thankfully.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:15 pm
Duncan glanced around as he waited for Luana to revive. Somewhere out there in the dark he knew that two if not three Watchers waited for them to leave the scene. He was sort of unique in knowing this, and totally unique in the fact that they knew he knew it.

Sometimes the Watchers made his head hurt, but this time he was grateful for the clean-up crew that would come after, trying to keep another "Head-Hunter" story out of the papers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:24 pm
Revive she did, with a startle on her part, managing to produce another weapon from somewhere, hey dresses could hide things, this time a switch-blade, standard class wrist sheath. She spat out a few words that sounded german, old, old german though, not the modern german that she had been sticking to, her age showing through at the moment. It was something like, 'chauvinistic pigs have no bloody morals towards other's, should have chopped him to small pieces first and made him eat his insides.' Well, she was back to not cursing at lest, just a bit blood thirsty, that was all, once a german always a german, that was her excuse at lest. It wasn't till she glanced to Duncan that she calmed some, only some and put the dagger away, her hands not shaking even, her soft blue eyes fading back into their normal look of kindness, the anger easily draining out of them. She never could hold on to her anger, it wasn't a talent of her, which was more than likely a good thing given the things she tended to do when ticked.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:22 am
Duncan understood enough of the old German to get the guist of Luana's waking rant, and he very carefully refrained from touching her until she had come back to herself and recognized him.

"Can you walk?" he asked her urgently. "We've got to get out of here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:43 pm
She nodded carefully, "If you could help me stand?" Her tone rather soft now, mellowed out, almost distant, she wasn't above asking for help, she didn't like to in the lest, or maybe it was simply how her morning had gone. Given her shown personality thus-far that was the most likely case. "Thank you for your help." It would have been worse if he hadn't come along after all, "I owe you a debt for this."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:24 am
"That's not why I did it," Duncan said, helping Luana to her feet. He sheathed his katana, then picked up the dead Immortal's sword and Luana's gun. "Where do you want to go? Do you have a place nearby? My apartment is in walking distance."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:59 am
She paused a moment to clear her mind, always a wise thing to do, "I can walk back to the hotel." Leaving out the fact it was about a 90 minute walk but, but she still had a dagger and a gun, the gun she did want back now in fact. There weren't that many people out this early in the morning, so hopefully she could go unseen without anyone calling the cops on her. That would bring a lot of trouble for her, trouble she didn't want to deal with at all, how does on explain that you aren't a dead person when you match a dead person?  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:09 pm
"You're covered in blood," Duncan pointed out, handing her the gun when he saw her glance at it. "I won't argue with you, but the offer's open. Come to my place, get cleaned up. I'll even drive you to your hotel."

He hefted the sword. "I don't know which sword was yours, but the other one's done for."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:39 pm
She gladly took the gun and jacked the round out of the chamber before turning on the safty, pokceting the round of course, she didn't need to shoot herself by accedent. She was thinking for a moment before sighing, I suppose walking would be foolish, I do not wish to burden you though." She compleatly skipped over the whole sword thing, it wasn't of interest to her, she had others, she learned long ago to keep some on backup after she went through her first dozen.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:47 pm
"No burden at all," Duncan reassured her, starting to lead the way through the park toward his dojo. "You kept Gordon from getting away, after all, and that probably saved uncounted more innocent girls' lives."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:56 pm
She said nothing farther to that having nothing more to say really, matching his steps with ease, she was use to having to keep up with people with a longer stride after all. Though a second later she added softly, "Thank you."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:14 pm
"You're welcome," Duncan murmured, glad to see that Luana had no problem matching the pace he set. The Watchers could only hold off the police for so long, especially if anyone had reported Gordon's quickening.

Approaching DeSalvo's Gym, Duncan led her into the alley and around back, up the steps to the rear entrance. As he reached the top step he became aware of the buzz of another Immortal. "Of course," he muttered, fumbling with his keys.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:19 pm
She had a weapon in her hand the second she felt the warning, not pausing or thinking about it, the dagger was easier to get to so she had gone for it, she did not need anything else on top of her already bad morning. She stilled seemed to be recovering from shock for goodness sake, still looking rather ghostly in being paler then normal. However she didn't say anything, what was there to say, besides there wasn't anything she could think of to say at the moment.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:07 am
Duncan glanced at Luana but didn't comment on the gun in her hand. He had a good idea who was camping in his loft at this time of night, but it wouldn't do to be too complacent. If the gun made Luana feel safer, that was fine by him.

Pushing the door open, he eased his way down the short entryway, Gordon's sword held ready, to see the back of a tousled dark head bobbing to the music only he could hear through his earbuds of a small flat iPod.

Adam, Duncan mouthed at Luana, rolling his eyes.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff