Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Any bands that I know interest you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:48 am
that's good taste?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:17 am
Hikaru Akumu
:] I felt like making this for some reason. I know a few bands, only a few I can name off teh top of my head. Either way~

-MCR-The Killers-AFI-System of a Down-MSI-A7X-Rise Agianst-Scary Kids Scaring Kids-Incubus-Three Days Grace-Techno-Muse-Re­d Jumpsuit Apparatus-Bless The fall-Bullet for my Valentine-Senses Fail-Atreyu-30 Seconds to Mars-Seether-Ataris-­Papa Roach-Bowling for soup-From Autumn To Ashes-cKy-

Wow..That is all I can list at the moment. ._.

Share.My.Pain.

NekoKittums

Newbie Shopper

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:30 pm
-MCR i luvers to death heart -The Killers i sorta like-AFI i like-System of a Down 10/10-MSI who? -A7X ?-Rise Agianst i like-Scary Kids Scaring Kids ?-Incubus ho-hum-Three Days Grace yuckie-Techno-Muse ?-Re­d Jumpsuit Apparatus pretty good =)-Bless The fall ?-Bullet for my Valentine ? -Senses Fail yay!-Atreyu ho-hum-30 Seconds to Mars- heart Seether ?-Ataris ?-­Papa Roach heart -Bowling for soup no-From Autumn To Ashes-cKy-?
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:32 pm
:D

MCR, The Killers, System Of A Down, Rise Against, Incubus, Three Days Grace, Muse, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Bullet For My Valentine, Senses Fail, 30 Seconds to Mars, Papa Roach <3, Bowling For Soup.

>w< And I love them all.

Gai4_hacks

II Bernard II

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:21 pm
Hikaru Akumu
:] I felt like making this for some reason. I know a few bands, only a few I can name off teh top of my head. Either way~

-MCR-The Killers-AFI-System of a Down-MSI-A7X-Rise Agianst-Scary Kids Scaring Kids-Incubus-Three Days Grace-Techno-Muse-Re­d Jumpsuit Apparatus-Bless The fall-Bullet for my Valentine-Senses Fail-Atreyu-30 Seconds to Mars-Seether-Ataris-­Papa Roach-Bowling for soup-From Autumn To Ashes-cKy-

Wow..That is all I can list at the moment. ._.

I've bolded the ones I like too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:36 pm
cKy and Bowling For Soup  

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:44 pm
the ones I like are:
My Chemical Romance, AFI, System Of A Down, Mindless Self Indulgence, Rise Against, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Bless the Fall, Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, 30 Seconds to Mars, From Autumn to Ashes, and Scary Kids Scaring Kids

12. Awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 pm
Wow, 10 of them!

MCR, MSI, Rise Against, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Muse, Bullet For My Valentine, Senses Fail, Atreyu, 30 Seconds To Mars, and Autumn To Ashes.

Pansexual Pie

Doomed Hanzel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:49 am
i love all of them i guess  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:06 am
Moonlight Agony
I like 2-3 The Killers songs. I don't like anything else you do, the best thing I could say is SKSK have cool music videos and MCR have 1-2 song that could have been good if Gerard didn't sing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

MezzoPianoX

MezzoPianoX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:08 am
lets see
sksk, good
mcr , .....
atreyu old stuff was good
30 stm good lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:47 am
I like MyChem, but mostly their older stuff, imno keen on the black parade album.

AFI: I only know one song by them and its a cover XDD

The killers: ...m'kayy

MSI: They're okay too

uhm..yeah, im not too good with bands sweatdrop  

A Ghost In The Snow xx

flutesandpiccolosrock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm
-MCR-The Killers-Muse-Re­d Jumpsuit Apparatus-Bullet for my Valentine-30 Seconds to Mars-­Papa Roach-  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff