Online relationships??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D.L.R

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Isako Narumi
:/ Can't say. Not even sure. But I've heard from some people that it worked for them and other people just couldn't. It depends if you BOTH have the trust and patience. If you TWO are willing to make it work. You get me?

Oh, and one more thing..."gotta watch out for them online predators." Mhm. Yesirre. o;
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:08 pm
D.L.R
Isako Narumi
:/ Can't say. Not even sure. But I've heard from some people that it worked for them and other people just couldn't. It depends if you BOTH have the trust and patience. If you TWO are willing to make it work. You get me?

Oh, and one more thing..."gotta watch out for them online predators." Mhm. Yesirre. o;
sweatdrop
XD  

Kempana

1-TRUE-SH4WTY

2,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:16 pm
not really.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:19 pm
blackhawk111
nope, dont even try

[Turth]

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:48 pm
D.L.R
Isako Narumi

sweatdrop
What's up, man?! xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:18 pm
It could work...

It's just...hard.

I can't be in any relationship where I can't hold hands or hug the other person.

Raisus

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Raisus
It could work...

It's just...hard.

I can't be in any relationship where I can't hold hands or hug the other person.
There's that...craving you have. Dx I /feel/ you, Ayaka. .__." Not literally...  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Isako Narumi
Raisus
It could work...

It's just...hard.

There's that...craving you have. Dx I /feel/ you, Ayaka. .__." Not literally...

I got ya. xDDDD  

Raisus

soumakisa

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:08 pm
    × it's hard to say really...
    im not against it or anything but here's my view:

whereas there may be many successful online relationships.. there are also many unsuccessful ones..

regarding about someone commenting about the guys in her real home town cheating.. and then she found real love online.. how do you really know if he's not cheating on you? Not that im saying he is cheating or he's bad.. but this is just an analysis. please dont take it in a bad way.

coz in ur home town.. there are ways to find out if your bf/gf is cheating on you. you are there to see it happened. but long distance.. how can you find out?

on the bright side.. perhaps when online u dont get to see so much negative things abt that person... perhaps that's a good thing as maybe it's best not to know the bad... coz when u dont know.. u dont get upset about it.. then u two can get along better..

this can be a cons as well, you hardly get to know who he really is in the real world... you dont get to see how he interact with pple in real life... with his friends, etc... sure, s/he may tell you his/her day, etc... but for me.. the best way to know a person is to see how he interacts with the pple around him and his actions.

one thing good about online for some, is the ability to express themselves better. also when it comes to settling problems... the impact and the atmosphere can be very sour in real life.. and lesser than online? that again have pros and cons..

if it's a long distance online relationship.. let's say u two totally work out and want to get married... there will be the issue 'who's going to move over.'

i have a friend that totally fall in love online. want to get married.. the guy actually sponsored her a ticket to move over with her.. they got engaged... after that, whereas online they totally hit it off... in reality.. there were many issues. it happened the 2nd time again with a different person. both marriages were called off...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:10 pm
They don't work out  

Rekindled Spirit

-Falling.Ice-

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:06 pm
Jack_Schraten
Have they ever worked for you? o_o

Nope but for a friend yeah it did  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:26 pm
soumakisa
    × it's hard to say really...

one thing good about online for some, is the ability to express themselves better. also when it comes to settling problems... the impact and the atmosphere can be very sour in real life.. and lesser than online? that again have pros and cons..

I find settling arguements online more comfortable than in person. sweatdrop  

Raisus

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:01 pm
trust honesty and communication are key  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:54 am
Online relationships?
Not really... we just turned out to break up and remain as friends so nothing serious really.  

[.lil.meiko.]

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:23 am
online relationships are so pointless. my opinion  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items