Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:40 pm
Hey Lindira, remember this one?

Quote:
Need help with that? I can help you with it. See, I'm a MAN. And being a MAN, I'm good at fixing stuff. Cause, you see MEN are good at this stuff. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:29 am
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:
Need help with that? I can help you with it. See, I'm a MAN. And being a MAN, I'm good at fixing stuff. Cause, you see MEN are good at this stuff. 3nodding

stare I'm a man and I'm *not* good at fixing stuff...I hate stereotypes...  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:53 am
Matiko-san
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:

I'm good at fixing stuff... If I have the directions.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:29 pm
Matiko-san
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:

It was a joke, dude. You would've had to 'been there' to understand. xd  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:33 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Matiko-san
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:

Sorry, I just get defensive around stereotypes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:06 pm
Matiko-san
Takai_desu_yo
Matiko-san
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:

Sorry, I just get defensive around stereotypes.
I can understand that. People see that I'm a Christian and expect me to allow them to walk all over me. Apparently, nobody has ever heard the term Militant Christian before...I've got a Sig in the Works, I'll figure oot when it's done. 3nodding  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:21 pm
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:

Yes, yes, I remember. And, if I remember correctly, you're a MAN with the perfect Janeway hairstyle! whee xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:15 pm
Anyone remember that time in the old DS9 Café when everyone was playing darts? O'Brien still won't talk to me after that dart hit him...  

Rigu Ryu

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:00 pm
Rigu Ryu
Anyone remember that time in the old DS9 Café when everyone was playing darts? O'Brien still won't talk to me after that dart hit him...

lol, yeah. He wouldn't come in for a very long time after that. Bashir was very amused, though. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:02 am
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:

Yes, yes, I remember. And, if I remember correctly, you're a MAN with the perfect Janeway hairstyle! whee xd
eek Crap! We forgot to invite Ginga! stressed

*rushes to send invite*  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:58 am
Takai_desu_yo
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:

*rushes to send invite*

Oop! sweatdrop I actually sent an invite with the intent of it getting to her, but I think I addressed it to "Ginka" cuz I couldn't remember for the life of me if it was a g or a k. xp So I guess there's some random person out there with a Star Trek invite. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:14 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo

Quote:

*rushes to send invite*

OMFG, I feel so honored by that statement. You are the second person who, when someone mentioned Janeway, has thought of me. xd Whee!  

Ginga

Sustineo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:54 pm
how in the world did the guild get deleted? eek eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:24 am
charge888

It wasn't deleted, the captain of the guild changed it into a discussion guild for Muslim extremism. stare Needless to say, we Trekkies were very angry.  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:00 pm
Lindira
charge888

It wasn't deleted, the captain of the guild changed it into a discussion guild for Muslim extremism. stare Needless to say, we Trekkies were very angry.
H ewent all Muslim on Us! Big a** 747 to the midle of teh Guild, Bwoom! Woosh! Finito! eek gonk  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff