Favorite Episode of All Time? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:16 pm
My absolute favorite episodes from Star Trek are "Inner Light" from TNG and "The Visitor" from DS9. Great character development, excellent plot, moving stories. But "Far Beyond the Stars" from DS9 plays a close second. I really enjoy good writing, and those three had spectacular stories. It was funny seeing Dax as a ditz too. xd

Takai_desu_yo
Matiko-san
LDS? *looks at Admiral Sehlaur and Captain Takai confused* uh huh...
LSD, the Drug, s commonly Misquoted as LDS, or Latter Day Saints, teh Religion. Since I am In Utah, which has a very High Concentration of LDS, I found that extra funny blaugh

lol whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:06 pm
Lindira
My absolute favorite episodes from Star Trek are "Inner Light" from TNG and "The Visitor" from DS9. Great character development, excellent plot, moving stories. But "Far Beyond the Stars" from DS9 plays a close second. I really enjoy good writing, and those three had spectacular stories. It was funny seeing Dax as a ditz too. xd

Takai_desu_yo
Matiko-san
LDS? *looks at Admiral Sehlaur and Captain Takai confused* uh huh...
LSD, the Drug, s commonly Misquoted as LDS, or Latter Day Saints, teh Religion. Since I am In Utah, which has a very High Concentration of LDS, I found that extra funny blaugh

lol whee

Yeah, I thought it was funny how Kirk mixed it up ^_^. Hence my comment stare  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:02 am
Actually, I thought she meant she was in the LDS back then and it
messed up her brain.
I've heard that complaint from women before.
They're only slightly more progressive towards women than
the Ferengi.
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:40 pm
I think my favorite VGR is Killing Game (both parts) but I also like the one where Paris gets Janeway to be in the Captain Proton program which episode was that?
I didn't really watch DS9 or TOS but I know I love "Trouble with Tribbles" I mean who didn't!?!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like Enterprise!! It just pisses me off for some reason scream
ok I'm done...  

MsFoamy470

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:56 pm
MsFoamy470
I think my favorite VGR is Killing Game (both parts) but I also like the one where Paris gets Janeway to be in the Captain Proton program which episode was that?
I didn't really watch DS9 or TOS but I know I love "Trouble with Tribbles" I mean who didn't!?!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like Enterprise!! It just pisses me off for some reason scream
ok I'm done...

VGR - "Bride of Chaotica". Also one of my many favorites from Voyager. Kate Mulgrew is a top actress  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:55 pm
Matiko-san
MsFoamy470
ok I'm done...

VGR - "Bride of Chaotica". Also one of my many favorites from Voyager. Kate Mulgrew is a top actress
Hell, I loved the Dress eek , she really filled it out nicely! whee  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lord Spyderguy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:59 pm
i love all the voyager ones... most of tng.... a bunch of enterprise ones.... some of tos...... and no ds9  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:04 am
Hmm, my favorite was (and I dunno if I have the title right) Tinker, Tenor, Docter, Spy (voy) In which the docter programs himself to day dream. Another brilliant one is the Bride of Chaotica (voy). That one is very funny.  

Sannie P

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:05 am
Takai_desu_yo
really filled it out nicely! whee

stare I'll take your word for it...*huggles his gay pride colors* whee But I also like the wig they had Kate Mulgrew wear, along with the lipstick and nails. It was soooo out of character for Janeway who rarely used any of that. And the way Kate Mulgrew exaggerated her actions as Arachnea, was superb. I mean, if you didn't know any better, you'd think she really was an actor from the 50's. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:23 am
The Trouble with Tribbles, and anything with Q in it. *hugs Q plushie* MINE!  

Rigu Ryu

todpury

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:36 am
Pretty much any TNG with Q is a good one. I liked "Decent" part 1 & 2 quite a bit, Lor episodes are always good as well.

I loved "The Piano" DS9 episode, and of course the one (I can't remember the name) with the baseball game. I'm a ball fan and a Star Trek fan, so it was great!

What was the TOS episode where Kirk, Spock, and Bones met up with that amorphous being and Cocrane? And what was the VGR episode with the macro-bacteria that Janeway had to wipe out single-handedly?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:01 pm
todpury
Pretty much any TNG with Q is a good one. I liked "Decent" part 1 & 2 quite a bit, Lor episodes are always good as well.

I loved "The Piano" DS9 episode, and of course the one (I can't remember the name) with the baseball game. I'm a ball fan and a Star Trek fan, so it was great!

What was the TOS episode where Kirk, Spock, and Bones met up with that amorphous being and Cocrane? And what was the VGR episode with the macro-bacteria that Janeway had to wipe out single-handedly?

The Voyager episode is "Macrocosm"  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:00 pm
todpury

(snip)

The Original Series episode was "Metamorphosis."
(And it's Cochrane.)
Original air date: 11/10/1967.
That may be older than the entire current guild. Wow.
They had television back then. In colour, even. Talkies and
everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:48 am
TOS: Trouble With Tribbles! This was the only TOS episode I could ever sit through as a child. CLASSIC!

TOS Movies: II and IV. I love VI, too. And is it weird that I actually thought V was funny? "I know this ship like the back of my- *SMACK*" Totally saw that coming, but still... xd

TNG: Honestly, I don't think I've seen enough to choose. I want to see Attatched! gonk Actually, on second thought, I loved the one with Picard and the little kids in the turbolift. That was "Lower Decks" if I'm not mistaken, right? And Worf's "You may now give birth" line was just cah-lass-ick.

TNG Movies: First Contact! And Nemesis gets major cool points for Janeway-sama's cameo. Heeeeell yes. whee

DS9: Oh, Lord. I haven't watched NEAR enough to even begin to choose! However, there was one episode that almost made me cry at the end... it was the one... with the ambassador guy... and Kira liked him, I guess. He was dying, and she was talking to him at the very end, and... it was just so moving! crying
Oop, found it! "Life Support". Yay for 1337 searching skillz.

VOY: All the Janeway ones!

No, I'm serious. domokun Counterpoint is t3h shiznit!

Well, okay. Except maybe Macrocosm...

Now, my favorite of all time would have to be Year of Hell, 1 and 2. Part II was the episode that got me into Voyager, and the second time I saw it, turned me into a Janewayite. whee

Unimatrix Zero Pt. 1 was great. That little J/C moment at the end... Hooooooo... I was THIS CLOSE *holds thumb and forefinger very close together* to sobbing right there on the couch in front of my mother!

ENT: I remember only one that held my attention. It was the one where they were getting a wee bit too close to a black hole, and everyone was going a little nutty, even Porthos. I think T'Pol had to save the ship. Phlox was trying to perform brain surgery on Mayweather, too, I think. Nyahahah. xd
Nya, found this one, too. X3 "Singularity"...  

Ginga

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:02 pm
Ginga

(snip)
TOS Movies: II and IV. I love VI, too. And is it weird that I actually thought V was funny? "I know this ship like the back of my- *SMACK*" Totally saw that coming, but still... xd

TNG: Honestly, I don't think I've seen enough to choose. I want to see Attatched! gonk Actually, on second thought, I loved the one with Picard and the little kids in the turbolift. That was "Lower Decks" if I'm not mistaken, right? And Worf's "You may now give birth" line was just cah-lass-ick.
(snip)

"I know every corner of this ship like the back of my han-*SMACK*"

Funny....but Scotty really DID know his way around that well, so it was
not exactly likely.

"The Lower Decks" was 7th season-when we saw the 2 poker games-
the senior staff at one, the junior officers at another.
That was also the only time I remember meeting another person who
worked in the Enterprise's barber shop besides Mr Mot.

I think the episode you mean is "Disaster".
Captain Picard is giving the contest winner's of the kid's
"Captain Picard Day" contest a tour of the ship,
and Worf is trying to deliver Keiko O'Brien's baby.
"PUSH!" "I AM PUSHING!" "This is NOT like the simulation!"

Who thought a song about a "laughing Vulcan" and a dog would be a
catchy kid's song? I think the writers could have done better-
any race OTHER than Vulcan, Romulan or Klingon, I think, would have
been a better choice, even. Then again, a laughing Klingon makes a
LOT more sense than a laughing Vulcan.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers