Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Meltinus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:59 pm
I'll be Nelix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:57 am
I'll be Tuviks (single episode characters for the win, w00t.)
Maybe I came from an alternate universe or something.  

Otomaru

Otomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:40 am
((Cortical stimulators, clear. Live damn you live.))

The console behind him exploded, the Delta Flyer shook, and the computers emotionless voice chimed in, “Incoming hail” On the viewscreen, the captain’s face appeared, with quite a bit of interference. “Mister Tuviks, disengage your engines and drop your shields, or I will be forced to destroy your vessel.” Tuviks replied with a laugh. “You’ll never stop me, the wormhole is only a few light-years ahead of me, and Voyager is too big to enter.”
“That wormhole isn’t stable, it could collapse the second you enter it, and you don’t even know where, or for that matter when, it goes.”
“Anywhere seems better than here. Computer end transmission.” Tuviks enters the wormhole and it collapses several seconds later.

“Beep beep.” The computer makes that annoying noise it makes when it finds something. Harry Kim looks up from his console. “Captain, we’re receiving an automated distress call, from almost exactly where that wormhole we were tacking was, and it seems the wormhole has collapsed.” Most of the bridge crew looks towards Harry, Janeway speaks. “Source.”
“It’s federation, it’s the Delta Flyer!”
“Lay in a course, engage.” Voyager begins to head towards the distress call.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:05 pm
Nelix paused in his cooking. " That's strange. I feel as if something is going to happen to me."  

The Real Meltinus

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:59 am
    ---Aww.. I wanted to be B'Elanna (WILL PEOPLE STOP SPELLING IT WRONG?)---

I'll be... Harry Kim.
    "Captain, I'm reading some strange readings from the wormhole. It's... Growing!-"
    -Boom-
    "Captain, We're under attack! The wormhole itself it firing at us! And now it's Hailing us! Captain? CAPTAIN?"
    -Janeway is unconscious, then wakes up-

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:21 am
*So is this thing dead now? Cause I really wanted to join it*  

dman971

SevenJanewayLufferBunnies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:42 pm
I'll be Janeway! She's awesome, and I'm good at being a leader!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 pm
OOH! OOH! I can be Q's son! I CAN BE Q'S SON!!! I've seen Q2 soooooooooooooooooooooo many times I can quote the whole thing, forwards and back! blaugh Besides, I do love Keegan de Lancie! heart
Wait does it matter that im a girl? No WAIT never mind don't answer that. . . CALL DIBS ON Q-JUNIOR! whee

Natsumi65

Yamato_Kameyama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm
Looks like this thing's not taking off. Pity. I can play just about anybody from Voyager xD  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff