Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Poll
  For my peoples
View Results

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:40 pm
you all better come down with me man...im about to move out here in about a month and have no money for a wii...but i love the damn thing....movement and video games mix...save going down the road...playing the gameboy...and not realizing that you are actually IN THE MIDDLE FO THE ROAD...(happend to me-.-)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:41 pm
You can come and play mine blaugh

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

getsumei

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:42 pm
[kookies]
RoninRampage
The Graphics arent supposed to be perfect on it...dude...the games are fun and hilarious...get Rayman and the Crazed rabbits or somthing along those lines...i dont know what it was called...but talk about a hilarious game...i dont have it...but my friend Smitty does...i was drunk and i played that game...i couldnt win well...but i was laughing my Friggen a** off...
I saw that rabbit game, but I dont really know what the objective is. That trauma center game looks pretty cool. I just got wii points yesterday, I downloaded kirby and 2 of the mario games blaugh
you can earn points to download more games? you don't have to just by them? eek  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:09 pm
id come see ya...but i got to use a new topic to explain why i cant dude...and probably will never be able too  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:06 am
getsumei
[kookies]
RoninRampage
The Graphics arent supposed to be perfect on it...dude...the games are fun and hilarious...get Rayman and the Crazed rabbits or somthing along those lines...i dont know what it was called...but talk about a hilarious game...i dont have it...but my friend Smitty does...i was drunk and i played that game...i couldnt win well...but i was laughing my Friggen a** off...
I saw that rabbit game, but I dont really know what the objective is. That trauma center game looks pretty cool. I just got wii points yesterday, I downloaded kirby and 2 of the mario games blaugh
No, you do have to buy them
but that would be friggen sweet if you could earn them!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:08 am
RoninRampage
id come see ya...but i got to use a new topic to explain why i cant dude...and probably will never be able too
sad
That really sucks

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:54 pm
[kookies]
getsumei
[kookies]
RoninRampage
damn it. i had my hopes up. stupid Nitindo.. stare  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:09 am
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
[kookies]
RoninRampage
yeah, you can surf the web on it though.
I went onto gaia from there and went into towns
rofl

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Freakboy_Me

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:13 am
crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:14 am
pirate rofl arrow  

Freakboy_Me

getsumei

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:57 pm
[kookies]
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
[kookies]
RoninRampage
rofl
that had to be fun. razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:52 pm
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
[kookies]
RoninRampage
rofl  

Jacks_right_hand_man

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:53 am
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
rofl
that had to be fun. razz
It was, but to be honest i'd much rather go on my computer for gaia xp

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:02 pm
i'm asking for one for my b-day. MUWHAHAHA!!! twisted yeah... it just occured to me today to ask for one. (b-day is saturday, my list consist of about 5 items long, it's bad i kno. sweatdrop )  

getsumei

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:12 pm
That'd be sweet if you got one!

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items