Which bothers you more? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:04 am
Hmm I don't like people who are so insecure with themselves that they think anyone "not as goth" as them isn't a goth.

I don't wear tons of makeup. I don't wear trenchcoats (except in winter). I don't have piercings all over the place. I don't think that's what makes you a goth.

Anyone who's all "you can't be a noncomformist unless you're exactly like me" bothers me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:08 am
Kohanna13
I'd have to say the people who hate goths. I can handle someone experimenting but people who don't try to understand just annoy me. I don't fit into a 'label' but in many ways I'm goth but in other ways I'm not.

dark_LordBeld

dark_LordBeld

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:18 am
TheNutcrackerPrince
Hmm I don't like people who are so insecure with themselves that they think anyone "not as goth" as them isn't a goth.

I don't wear tons of makeup. I don't wear trenchcoats (except in winter). I don't have piercings all over the place. I don't think that's what makes you a goth.

Anyone who's all "you can't be a nonconformist unless you're exactly like me" bothers me.

hmmm...that too.
cuz, being nonconformist is just doin whatever the f*** you want.
or simply not conforming to what anyone says you "must" be or do.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:00 pm
I would say the people who hate goth. A preppy girl from my school once called me a poser because she had been some kind of half-goth(of the first kind you mentiond) and I didn't fit her standarts.

Really it was because I changed my clothing in a very quick time, in a few months, after I accepted I was goth and just couldn't deny it anymore. I have been listening to bands like bauhaus, siouxie and the banshees, cruxshadows since I was 10 and I have always had a facination for torture and death vs. life. I changed my clothing when I was 15 1/2(so I'm quite a late goth)  

Disease of the Flesh

Jarc_The_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Like someone said before, you could like those guys and still be goth. I probably would like them if I heard them, but that doesn't mean I'll stereotype them for being goths. People following those band's deffinitions of goths are just posers, and posers piss the hell out of me. But as long as they know that MM isn't a true goth, and are only joking about being goth...then I'll joke with them and hang out with them...

I'd have to say that the haters are worse to deal with. Posers do piss the hell out of me, but there's nothing worse than someone coming up to you and screaming bullshit at you for living your life how you want to. Get a life and keep out of mine, because I don't care if you're just Christian and "trying to save me," I know more than you so it should be me saving your sorry a**!

Rellik San
The people who hate goths, I don't care who claims to be goth, but when goth haters yell at me about being goth, well, lets just say its not pretty.

Ever seen a guy head butt a street preacher and get away with it?
LOL, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! Could I come hang out with you and you do it again?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:09 pm
TheNutcrackerPrince

Anyone who's all "you can't be a noncomformist unless you're exactly like me" bothers me.
That too, and being a juggalo I know about that stuff. juggalos all the time call other juggalos, "Juggahos," because they don't have enough ICP or Psychopathic s**t on. Listen, the stuff is cool to wear but it's not what defines you as a juggalo! Because you are actually using that term to a fellow brother, that makes you the juggaho!

Point being, we should imply that on the gothic subculture too: "You're the one who's posing because you're using that term to someone who knows what a goth truly is, and you're just wearing black!"  

Jarc_The_Mighty

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:17 pm
Jarc_The_Mighty

Rellik San
The people who hate goths, I don't care who claims to be goth, but when goth haters yell at me about being goth, well, lets just say its not pretty.

LOL, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! Could I come hang out with you and you do it again?

Manchester only city in the world you can head butt a street preacher and get away with it. smile Ironically the city even has a cathedral near the center.

Back on topic: I'd probably be the only person here who would be conforming to whats expected of them by being a goth... its great having a goth for a mother. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:02 pm
Rellik San
Jarc_The_Mighty

Rellik San

Manchester only city in the world you can head butt a street preacher and get away with it. smile Ironically the city even has a cathedral near the center.

Back on topic: I'd probably be the only person here who would be conforming to whats expected of them by being a goth... its great having a goth for a mother. biggrin

Your mother was a goth? You're very lucky my man. Vvvvvvery lucky ideed.....(In some ways.)  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:05 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Jarc_The_Mighty

Rellik San

Your mother was a goth? You're very lucky my man. Vvvvvvery lucky ideed.....(In some ways.)

Hell, she just sent me down to pick up her Nightwish and Apocalyptica tickets, when I went to grab my MSI one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:07 pm
Rellik San

Same thoughts on this.  

Angel of the End

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas