Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Different World Academy (many characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:03 pm
Ichigo walked through the halls of the school and saw the sign for the library and saw a girl standing there alone. " Uh hey do you know where room 5b is?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:17 am
Azmaria turned happy to see someone else in the school. She was begining to think this school wasn't deserted or something. She smiled and bowed her head a little. "Sorry I'm new here so I'm not really sure" Azmaria took out her map and handed it to him. "Maybe this could help more than I could"  

Charlotte Lottie

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:50 pm
" Oh thanks uh whats your name? Mines Ichigo Kurosaki."
He said taking the map from her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:34 pm
"Azmaria Hendric, nice to meet you" She smiled sweetly. "have you seen any others? I mean I know it's still early and everything, but it seems so quiet" She told him when she heard the singing start up again than stop.  

Charlotte Lottie

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:36 pm
" Azamaria huh I'll have to remember that one. Hey what homeroom are you in?" Ichigo said he felt kind of weird he'd never talked to someone so much with out at least insulting them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:24 pm
Azmaria looked through her pockets trying to find her class list. She cursed having suck short term memory about things, but she finally found it.
"Um...lets see...I have biology as my first class and homeroom" She smiled looking back in the library still wondering what the singing was about.

Charlotte Lottie

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:15 pm
" Oh really same here." Ichigo said looking at his list.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:18 pm
"That's great" She smiled. It was good to make friends on her first day, but the school kind of gave her the creeps.

While they talked of mindless things they didn't realize that below them in the back room of the basement was something dark. She lived in water and was known for her apatite. She sat in waiting singing knowing it would soon draw someone to her.  

Charlotte Lottie

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:44 am
" Yeah hey do you hear singing or something?" Ichigo said looking around a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:01 am
Azmaria smiled. "Oh good I'm not going crazy" she told him.
"I've heard it on and off since I've been here, but it never last long...I wonder where it's coming from?"

Charlotte Lottie

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:34 pm
" I dunno. Maybe the basement." Ichigo said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:31 pm
"I really don't think we should sneek around the school with out an okay by a teacher to go somewhere. What if there is some thing dangerous down there" Asked Azmaria as she looked around agin.

She smirked hearign them off in the distance. She knew th boy would come soon enough, but that brat was keeping him again. "You will come sooner or later and that is when I'll tare you apart and enjoy ever scream. she said to herself as she circled the pool was was in. her long tail whipping threw the water. She was a beauty, but a dangerous kind.  

Charlotte Lottie

kriane

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:15 pm
She's just new in this town and her school is really scary. where are the other students and the teachers? she thought. then she saw a girl and a boy with the same uniform as hers. she walked towards them.

"excuse me? do you know where the other students and teachers are? i know the classes will start any minute now." she asked/said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:28 pm
Azmaria smiled, it was good to finally see another face.
"I'm not sure, but this school does have alot of independant classes I mean our first period most likely won't have a teacher for the first week. I think they want to see how we do on our own." She really wasn't sure when classes would start or how many students would be, or what was going to happen this year, but it couldn't be all that bad.

Charlotte Lottie

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:26 pm
"Um hello what home room are you in ours is 5b. And by the way Ichgio Kurosaki" He said looking at her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff