Reply Role Play
A Differnt Time A Differnt Place (Now Accepting People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:16 pm
The brother turned around. He didn't really understand why, but it didn't bother him, he was used to being ignored and he told her "Sure". He wasn't quite sure why he hadn't just politely excused himself, probably because he had not talked to anyone in quite some time and he did want to talk to them both.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:05 pm
Melissa smiled, "Good! It would be great to have some one else with me besides my brother. His name is Luke, Mine is Melissa."

Luke ruffled his hair a bit while listening to her speak, the only reason that he stayed with her because she gets scared when she's by herself in the woods.  

xSnow_Himex

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
"My name is Leonardo, you may call me Leo or Leon if you wish. Are you two going anywhere in particular?" he asked. "Or are you just taking a walk?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:14 pm
Luke looked at him and blinked a couple of times, "We was going to go to the old house in the woods, do you want to come?"

Melissa smiled and looked at Luke then at Leo, "Yeah we are going there. You could join us if you want to"  

xSnow_Himex

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:39 pm
"The old house in the woods? What is so special about this house? And why do you want to go to there? Does your family own this house?" He remembered reading about a few old abandoned houses, but he hadn't looked into who owned them. He made a mental note to do so later.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:26 pm
Luke blinked and looked at him and wondered why he was asking so many questions.

Melissa smiled a bit, "No our family doesn't own it. There's rumors about the house, we was going to check into it. Do you want to come with us?"  

xSnow_Himex

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:20 pm
"Oh," Leo said. " I suppose I'll come along then, since you invited me so nicely." He nodded his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:27 am
Luke started to walk when he said that, "Well then let's go you two.." He crossed his arms on his chest while he walked.

A faint smile appeared on Melissa lips, "Alright let's go shall we?" She turned around, "Let's go Leo!" She giggled softly and started to walk.  

xSnow_Himex

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Leo placed his hands in his pockets and started to walk silently behind them. he was trying to remember everything he had read about the old abandoned houses. He hadn't read much, because he had only planned on staying in this town for a couple of weeks, but he liked the peacefulness of the place, so he had stayed longer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:08 pm
Luke kept walking while uncrossing his arms on his chest, slowly he placed them in his pockets. He walked a couple more feet then stopped, "Well that wasn't long..we are here.."

Melissa stopped and looked at the house, it was run down and the house was grey looking because almost all the paint of the house was faded. "So this is the place that the kids was talking about at school?"  

xSnow_Himex

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Leo stared at the house, his hands in his pockets, thinking. There was something...familiar about this house, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He knew he would be up all night trying to find out everything about this house that he could. It was faded grey, but he had a feeling it had been white with red shutters and that the the attic had....something special in it. He shook his head. "That can't be," he mumbled "I've never been here before." Leo suddenly wanted to leave, he didn't like the fact that he was remembering...something. He turned to the twins, "Are you planning on going inside?" he asked hesitantly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff