Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

MorDeSomn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:07 pm
Really cutesy public displays of affection between any gay couples always makes me and most of my female friends squeak like retarded seals. We have no shame.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:38 pm
Kitsune-chi
SeNalove
When something in one of my BL Rps goes the way I wanted or goes unexpectedly fluffy. That can make me smile around like a doof for hours. xd

In an anime however, the only things that can really make me squeal is when a pairing I'm an extremely huge fan of, kiss for the first time. Huggies and cute stuff make me happy, but it's that kiss that make me absolutely skittish.

I know, I'm such a fangirl it's disgusting blaugh
I'm so~ the same way. I play Kyouya from Ouran High School Host Club in an RP and it's lovely when we get KyouTama goin'.

I think it may have something to do with the fact that I feel like I helped out in the situation somehow, you know? Like, instead of simply sitting and watching, I helped nudge these two yummy boys together! blaugh That, and maybe because I can just pretend one is me and a super sweet, hot boy loves me ninja

SeNalove

The Queen Of Heartz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:06 am
So Says Taylor://
XD Defiantly the Hiro/Shuichi slash... <3 Oh, and Joey/Yugi, Joey/Valon, and Kaiba/Mokuba from Yu-Gi-Oh. eek

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:16 pm
I love being a fangirl! heart

When I read my yaoi and I make sure no one can see it. ninja The only people who see them are my friends. Some of my friends are yaoi fans like me blaugh

All I read is yaoi and slash. cool  

yukea

shibaru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:53 pm
goodness!! There is this boy at a Japanese restaurant called Sato's in Edwards... and this sushi chef who is like 19 with curly light blonde hair, and he is soooo cute!
The first time I saw him I squeed and turned to my friend and said "Can't you picture him prancing around down town Tokyo in a school-girl uniform??" and we both squeed some more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:17 pm
2 hot guys making out and getting passionate ^_^ hot! HOT! HOTT!!!  

Lady Seraph

Gehenna_Hara-Kiri_Kyoujin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:34 pm
when they kiss,makes me exacited.when they hug,i say "awwwwwww" and when they fight i scream "NO!!!~KISS AND MAKE UP PLZ...RAPE HIM!!!lolz* >.<''' and when they swap spit,KYAAAAAAAA <--- *squeal* =)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:54 pm
A really good Riku/Axel fic makes me squee with delight whee
Especially if there's a nice amout of lemon... ninja  

Wilixer

ADHDonspeed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:01 pm
Treacle_Faerie
A really good Riku/Axel fic makes me squee with delight whee
Especially if there's a nice amout of lemon... ninja

me too! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:10 pm
I don't sqeal very much, but i blush a heck of a lot, and easily too! I'm saving my happiest sqee for the return of Yami no Matsuei crying  

eclipsed_love

Wataru_is_love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:35 pm
Ok, let's see.

Seeing Kyo smile. Shinya being shy. Being able to see Diru in June.
Hearing good news. My favorite people being on tv. Winning stuff.
Buying stuff I really want.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:09 am
Sushii-Princess

And pinned-to-a-wall scenes.
SQUEE.

True that. ^

And the one pairing that makes me go off the wall squeeing is KakaIru.

I squee like the inner fangirl I am when anything cute happends between them in a fanfic or rp. Or in fanservice!

((for those of you know who know the episodes and do not know what I am talking about.... I squeed out loud when Kakashi grabbed Iruka's hand in the Anime. >w< Fanservice!!!))

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:55 am
Ah - When I read my cute novels. The Vampire Chronicles for example.
I read something BL-ish in them, and it is SO hard not to scream "AND NOW GO HAVE HOT GAY ANGRY VAMPIRE SEX!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:00 am
C h i p p y
Sushii-Princess

And pinned-to-a-wall scenes.
SQUEE.

True that. ^

And the one pairing that makes me go off the wall squeeing is KakaIru.

I squee like the inner fangirl I am when anything cute happends between them in a fanfic or rp. Or in fanservice!

((for those of you know who know the episodes and do not know what I am talking about.... I squeed out loud when Kakashi grabbed Iruka's hand in the Anime. >w< Fanservice!!!))

OHMYGODS YES. Kakairu is the CUTEST >w< *sqeetodeath*

AND WHICH EPISODE OF THE ANIME!? *has to go see*

User_2629207

Saku The New Moon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:54 pm
You know I don't think I have actually squealed in any way.....I've heard myself scream, but no squealing....I think that kind of depressing.... crying  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff