Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do you just love yaoi manga/anime or also real boy relations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[cum].a.me.[die].jeff.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:39 pm

Meh.
I find real boy relationships not as appealing.
So, I'm just in love with the anime/manga ones D:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:44 pm
I truly don't care, I love it in manga, I love it in real life, I love it in my personal life. It's all good!  

Kazemuki

Master Nanka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:22 pm
I love both since I am actually gay myself so I can't really dislike any of it!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:03 pm
I love yaoi manga/anime.But I support boyxboy love in RL.It just annoys me when other people start to harass homo/bi/les/(whatever they want to be called) people.Sooo, I support them! xd  

1 Broken.Soul

asphyxiatemysoul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:18 pm
You wanna know how obsessed I am? I have two really cute guy friends (one of whom is straight and the other is bi with a girlfriend). The straight one was reading a Harry Potter book and I mentioned how cuddly he was, so the bi one hugged him. It wasn't even a real hug, but it still made me all SQUEE inside. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:42 pm
i love the sex, the kissing, the hugging, the love, the drama, the cheating, i dont think theirs any of it i dont love. I really love yaoi when the comic gets the sex sceens in them because then i feel like the story has gotten somewhere. in a comic called Yaternattzi (something like that) a boy wants to become cool over the summer because he's an uptite student. He ends up finding a kid who he wants to be like and bleaches his hair to look like him. They end up hanging out and whatnot then one night when their drinking(of course) the 'cool kid' asks the school boy if he's ever kissed a girl, he says no so he teaches him how to kiss, then it gets a little further but before it could get further than that the kid freaks out and runs off. They end up talking over things and he says fooling around (not sex) is normal between guys. so the kid comes back and they do that everytime he comes over. well the cool guys' brother ends up telling him that his friend (a man the cool kid has slept with because the man looked at him as a substitution as his brother) was really sick and might have aids. The kid flips out and goes to get tested then freaks out because he's getting protective over this school boy and doesnt come to school because he cant face him thinking he gave him aids. Finally the kid goes to his house and gets the story out to the guy and tells him that they've only fooled around and not had sex so he couldnt get aids and he would love him even if he did have aids, then they get a call that said their friends test came back negative. The cool guy asks his brother to stay with their friend and not come back till the next day (so you can guess what happened inbetween the cool and school boys WINK WINK). Anyways its a good story you guys should look it up  

Makayla1990

tono2221

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:51 am
I love both!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:43 am
It's all good! I love two men together be it real life or be it fantasy!  

WyldeKaard

Gehenna_Hara-Kiri_Kyoujin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:40 pm
i like both =3 its both cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:01 pm
I think I like both... though if I had to choose one, I'd go with anime/manga, yeh. whee  

Nellynae

retice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:10 pm
To tell you the complete truth, I've never actually seen two boys being overly affectionate (i.e. anything beyond cuddly) IRL. What I mean to say is, I've never actually witnessed a make-out session, boy on boy or boy on girl. It's just something I've never stumbled upon.
But I slash classmates, and I obviously don't have any problem with the suggestion of it. I'd actually love to see something like that, personally, but it'd be sort of embarrassing -- like intruding. I don't want to seem like a peeping tom or something. sweatdrop I don't know if I'd be able to keep myself from staring.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:59 pm
It's not that I don't like two real boys kissing, I just don't scream for it either. I find it perfectly acceptable, if that's what you mean, but I'm not a fangirl for real boys like I am the animated ones. Why? Because I just find it odd.

These are real people, and I shouldn't be sticking my nose into their business. I think it's rude and invading their privacy if two guys want to walk down the street holding hands or something and I have to act like it's the biggest deal in the world because I think it's cute. So I don't, I just leave them alone. They're just regular people and have their own lives. However, in anime/manga, the whole purpose of it is for people to look, so I'm going to! blaugh

SeNalove

Count-Vladimir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:25 pm
SeNalove
It's not that I don't like two real boys kissing, I just don't scream for it either. I find it perfectly acceptable, if that's what you mean, but I'm not a fangirl for real boys like I am the animated ones. Why? Because I just find it odd.

These are real people, and I shouldn't be sticking my nose into their business. I think it's rude and invading their privacy if two guys want to walk down the street holding hands or something and I have to act like it's the biggest deal in the world because I think it's cute. So I don't, I just leave them alone. They're just regular people and have their own lives. However, in anime/manga, the whole purpose of it is for people to look, so I'm going to! blaugh

I wholly agree with you madam. Of course I, being gay myself, find it better to be in the relationship than gawk at another couple devouring each others faces, if you know what I mean. While yaoi or boy love in anime and manga is a completely different story.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:57 pm
both heart heart  

abandoned_at_birth

Luna Mystica

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:06 am
I like both. sweatdrop  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers