are you pregnant
  no
  yes i am by mistake
  yes and it was not by mistake
  i never will get pregnant
View Results

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:36 pm
This is terrible... girls as young as thirteen wanting to have a child?! It's saddening how these girls don't realize what having a baby will mean. It means that they can no longer just do whatever they wish, they'll need to put thier child first. Plus they'll need to actually care for the child... changing dirty diapers, staying up all night to the sound of a crying baby, cleaning up spit/regurgitartion/etc. These poor girls... it seems as if they are quite far out of touch with reality.

I know a few pregnant girls in thier older teens, and I fear seeing most of them being responsible for the life and well-being of another. One girl got pregnant because she thought sex without a condom would feel really good. With responsibility like that, I doubt she'll make a good mother.

When it comes to sex, condoms are your friend, and you should always have the morning after pill onhand just in case of any accidents. Sex is great, but babies aren't always so wonderful. sad  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:00 pm
Eh, there was something on Maury about twelve-year olds cursing out their mothers because they wanted a baby.

Have any of those girls actually done baby-sitting jobs? It's idiocy. And why not adopt if you want a kid so bad?! If you have to be a certian age to adopt a kid, obviously you shouldn't be getting pregnant with one at your age!

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:58 pm
all i have to say is its like that over here. I say kids need to learn what the hell condoms and birthcontrol is before they start sleeping around and to start using them every damn time. Around here its not a new thing they are not trying to get pregnant at all, but they want to have sex and then cry about being pregnant because they didn't use anything and she was not on the pill. I think if they want to sleep around get pregnant they need to learn to take care of them and not give them to their parents or friends or family just because they want to go the mall and be with their friends all the time. Now everyone in a while is ok because a baby will take a not out of you and you need a break once a while, but not as all the time like i see most of my friends do. As from it being a trend now that is just wrong. A baby of your own is not something you want at a young age because your life is over its will not be just yours anymore it will be the babies. Just because you babysit and think you know what to do with a baby and see how cute they are its a whole different story when you have one of your own to take care of. Its a lot more work than any job you will ever have. Plus babies take alot of money to take care of. I think if you get pregnant your parents should cut you off and make you get a job to pay for everything your else now if you don't make enough then they can help you there, but you need to learn that if your baby you have to take care of it by yourself. Maybe if kids learned that then maybe we would have alot less kids having kids or at lest start useing condoms and birthcontrol. If they still get pregnant even using both then at lest you know they tried, but kids don't even try at all and i think that is worse then anything I have never been pregnant and i want to keep it that way. ever since i was 11 and i started to have sex i always used a condom and when i was 12 i got on birthcontrol and now i am 20 and still use them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:40 pm
Ew babies. No. Nooooo thanks.  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

LazyDruid

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:17 pm
I just went to a baby shower for a 16 year old today!!! How pathetic...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:12 pm
Those are lives not fashion accesories...

Why would someone want to do that and ruin their lives aswell as that childs?Hell,I never even liked baby dolls as a little kid...I sure as hell don't want a real crying,screaming,and pooping baby as a teenager....Who would want to have life depending on you when you even had one of your own yet?  

Awesome Akwardness

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:08 pm
oh god... i remember babysitting my little sister all the time, every diaper, everytime she woke up at night... hell i was basically her nanny. the girl is so fond of me, people wonder why, i took care of her. and she's only 10 years younger than me. maybe that was why my grades went down the toilet... no babies for me...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:39 pm
Getting pregnant over here (Australia) isn't fashionable, it's for the $2,000 you get when you have it and all the other government money you keep getting ********>  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:03 pm
it is so rediculouse how people want this they see a 30 year old lady with a child and think that i could do that but they dont know the true pain and attention a baby needs and causes u it is rediculouse and many teenagers have died by this they just dont realise  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:16 pm
Ok, babies are cute, but not THAT cute. I don't see how girls could want to be pregnant at all... I have resolved to either never have a kid or wait until I'm at least 25. No teenager should have a kid. They aren't mature enough for it. Mentally OR physically.  

Sorinchako

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:42 am
Wow... that IS ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:47 am
spooky_sez
Getting pregnant over here (Australia) isn't fashionable, it's for the $2,000 you get when you have it and all the other government money you keep getting ******** class="clear">
Hmm, that sucks.  

ringwraith10

Toasterladd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:08 pm
i agree with what most have said "why would you want to f-up your life like that?"
accidents may happen, but condoms have a less than 2% failure rate. theres also the diaphram, morning after pill, and Plan B. morning after and plan b are nearly 100% guarentees itll work. theres also going on the pill. what kind of person will commit suicide and stay alive?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:29 am
I see nothing wrong with younger people getting pregnant, as long as they know what they are getting in for, and are prepared for it. Like, my best friend. She's not pregnant yet, but she is enganged, and will be trying sometime in the next two years to have a baby. She just turned 18 a little while ago. She has a good job, as does her fiance. He's in college, but she's not going to college. My friend already knows just about everything there is to know about being pregant and taking care of a child, she very often helps baby sit our other friends child, and helped take care of her two younger sisters.

When you're like 12-13 having a kid you're just stupid. When you're that young you haven't even fully discovered who you are yet. And there is no way you can have a stable job at that time. Then trying to balance school on top of taking care of a child. It's to much, and the people that do try to have kids at that age are ignorant idiots who. You can't blame them, no one taught them anything. Most sex ed classes don't even talk about having kids. They may teach you about sex (but most of the time it's all "don't have sex" kind of things, like in catholic schools), but they almost never teach you what it's like to have a kid, how you go about doing it, how to prevent it, what kind of things happen to your body when you are pregant and how the child will be once he/she is born.

Ignorance is spreading way to fast and to far these days.

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 am
Somebody mentioned something about how condoms are your friend...and I COMPLETELY agree...but then they said that you should always have the morning-after pill on hand just in case.

But the morning-after pill is only available by prescription, right?

So if I'm correct, it's actually too much of a bother...because then you actually have to go to a doctor or an abortion clinic the next morning to get it.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff