xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:22 pm
getsumei
[kookies]
toricmpbll
sarahliciouss
toricmpbll
what did u buy that made u so poor?

your sig is mad creepy, i hope you go to hell!!!!1 nosa, mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
that was bitchy but what ever i think hell will be better than heaven
that was pretty ********. mad
yeah really.
3nodding  

Jacks_right_hand_man

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:26 pm
Sarah dude...her sig is not only awesome...but the fact you condemn her to hell, and the way everyone is acting, and meant it...i hope you are not only removed from the guild...but realize how childish you trully are...its pathetic that you would attack someone for something so small as soemthing that creeps your little girl mind out...broaden yourself...and

if your going to use hell...ask the true Satanist if what you do is even worthwhile...hehe

as to poor Getsumei:

hehe...i use to fight to make 400 gold...now im up to about 72k...its all work man...thats all it is...but hey...spend your money on that dream avi...thats what im doing...slowly but surely im making that ninja headband...i want it so bad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:14 am
toricmpbll
[kookies]
toricmpbll
sarahliciouss
toricmpbll
what did u buy that made u so poor?

your sig is mad creepy, i hope you go to hell!!!!1 nosa, mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
that was bitchy but what ever i think hell will be better than heaven
that was pretty ********. mad
me or her
her 3nodding

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:18 am
If you can, or dont already have one get a mule
the bonuses you get will help you alot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:01 pm
thanks guys. i'll try those ideas. 3nodding  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:15 pm
RoninRampage
Sarah dude...her sig is not only awesome...but the fact you condemn her to hell, and the way everyone is acting, and meant it...i hope you are not only removed from the guild...but realize how childish you trully are...its pathetic that you would attack someone for something so small as soemthing that creeps your little girl mind out...broaden yourself...and

if your going to use hell...ask the true Satanist if what you do is even worthwhile...hehe

as to poor Getsumei:

hehe...i use to fight to make 400 gold...now im up to about 72k...its all work man...thats all it is...but hey...spend your money on that dream avi...thats what im doing...slowly but surely im making that ninja headband...i want it so bad
thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:57 pm
RoninRampage

as to poor Getsumei:

very well put. 3nodding  

Jacks_right_hand_man

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:17 am
tru dat cool

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:47 pm
Neh, I probably had less before. xd  

Pensakura

Jacks_right_hand_man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:42 pm
Pensakura
Neh, I probably had less before. xd
eek whoa...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:41 pm
Jacks_right_hand_man
RoninRampage

as to poor Getsumei:

very well put. 3nodding

Your welcome vic...and umm...dude...i didnt word it very well at all..i went back and read it...i completely messed it up so much...  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:28 am
RoninRampage
Jacks_right_hand_man
RoninRampage

as to poor Getsumei:

very well put. 3nodding

Your welcome vic...and umm...dude...i didnt word it very well at all..i went back and read it...i completely messed it up so much...
twisted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:12 pm
[kookies]
RoninRampage
Jacks_right_hand_man
RoninRampage

as to poor Getsumei:

very well put. 3nodding

twisted

Kookies is fiesty tonight...hehe....she wants to wrestle...someone piss her off...  

RoninRampage

Jacks_right_hand_man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:56 pm
[kookies]
RoninRampage
Jacks_right_hand_man
RoninRampage

as to poor Getsumei:

very well put. 3nodding

twisted
exactly. xd  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas