Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
So does anyone here like My chemical romance? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackiewackie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:50 pm
Heavens Savior
blackiewackie
^What is Gerard doing there? Wipping his face with something? sweatdrop

i dont know exactly but it looks like someone
slapped him with a puppe of theirs xD

Ya looks like it.... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:16 pm
I can't explain how much I love MCR
They have helped me through the darkest point in my life and it's hard to tell people how much they mean to me.
They're just amazing guys overall  

EmilyEnrage

mini_faerie_luver

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:56 pm
love em!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:34 pm
luv mcr 1 of the best bands ever  

yeshirra14

Peroxyde

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:55 pm
I love MyChemical Romance! Didn't know them before 'Three Cheers' came out, but I was instantly hooked. Honestly, 'The Black Parade' is my favorite album - although I do love their other two.

I say them live for the first time in May. I was on the barrier standing right in front of Ray (and the amazingness that is the torofro.) Honestly, it was the best show ever. Gerad kept looking at the girl next to me because she had bright pink hair, haha. And I was really glad they played "Thank You For The Venom".

Do you guys know about Pencey Prep and Leathermouth?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:52 am
i love them  

demonicgothicvampire666

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:15 pm
So I just watched Gonzo: A Special On My Chemical Romance, well, parts of it at least. I was watching a movie and kept changing it to MTV2 in the commercials, and then eventually ended up watching the MCR thing 'cause it was more interesting than the movie xp

I like the band more now after seeing that, 'cause... I don't know I just do xp Oh and the videos were cool, I hadn't seen all of them yet (they played Welcome To The Black Parade, Helena, The Ghost Of You, and a live performance of Famous Last Words)

And holy s**t Gerard Way is 30 years old eek Dude. I so did not know that. I figured he was like. Younger xp And he's engaged whee Aaand he used to be in the comic book business, haha mad D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:24 am
I like to listen to My Chemical Romance occasionally and my favorite song by them is "Tennagers" it's a good song with good lyrics and a catchy beat.  

HarlequinGirl27

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:58 am
yes, i like them! Teenagers is like...the awesomest song ever! (besides Misery Business). My MOM likes Teenagers...so its a little weird. Awesome song, awesome band in any case. Gerard's getting married! 4laugh  
Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff