Reply Video Games
Online Games-MapleStory/FlyFF anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

h o s h i ZAKURA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:00 am
ME me me biggrin D Well I used to T.T I kinda got tired of leveling in Maple, only got to lvl 27, I was an archer, lol.

As for FlyFF, I want to try getting it, one of my friends play, but yeah, it takes forever for me to download it @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:39 am
well i play flyff lawolf server so if you need anything about flyff pms meh xP  

HentaishaSkye

its c h r o n a

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:25 pm
I found FlyFF awhile ago and really didn't know what it was so i left it alone, if i knew more about it i'd probally join but i dont and im completely clusless.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:26 pm
About Flyff... I used to play it (I was once known as MaximumMoose on here,. but I changed my name) but, after a while it got boring. But, all MMOs are like that, after a long time, all it is is endless grinding. But, I got to 68 before it got boring. XD But, I heard from a friend of mine, that they COMPLETELY screwed up flyff. They upgraded the game, but they got rid of all non-PK servers (No one went to the one PK server they had, so yeah, what the hell are they thinking?!) MAde skills suck, and other things that made it a pile of FAIL. >_>  

Shryle
Crew

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:20 pm
I'll be playing maplestory again when my 15 day free trail of Ragnarok runs out :/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:12 am
Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur
I'll be playing maplestory again when my 15 day free trail of Ragnarok runs out :/
Just play Ragnarok on a private server, those are usually free.

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100

Synthetic Anomaly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:40 pm
I have played quite a few MMOs. FlyFF became rather boring, but I still play Maple Story at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:54 pm
Any game that involves grinding gets boring really fast =/

and if you're looking for a high rate RO server, you can check out: NLRO  

jaecakes

Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items