Submit

How many cats at home?
  None, sadly
  4+
  None, I hate the things!
View Results

bunnyrulerofthemoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:56 pm
I love cats, but I'm really allergic to cats so I can't have one. crying I like playing with my friends' cats, but I have to make sure to take allergy medicine, or else I'll be sneezing my head off in a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:06 pm
I adore kitties,my sis has two.When I spend the night at her house when I'm like sleeping on the couch I'll all of the sudden wake up to find one of them sitting by my head,looking at me with huge eyes and licking my face or something.One of her kitties,Nelsea,absolutly loves to cuddle all the time.I think she may be half deaf.She also almost froze to death and broke her tail.She having a rough time right now,poor baby kitty crying  

Lady Nelsea

Akira Nakamura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:01 am
I just don't get it why people say cat's are not loyal at all, and can't love their owners! What a nonsense. They are clever, cunning, and even though they are loners and can take care of themselves (unless you spoil them like I have mine :rolf smile , they need love and warmth.
Sometimes I feel like animals have got more emotions than human... and are more intelligent than them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:24 pm
We have 3 cats who live in the house and 4 who live in the garage (soon to be more - 2 of them are pregnant!). I have pictures of our house cats, but pics of 2 of them are still in the camera, so here's Harry:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's such a sweetie, and he loves getting pet. We've had him since he was a kitten. He's about 6 1/2 years old now. This picture is a couple years old.  

faerie_ophelia

Sangues Lacrimae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:38 pm
I have a white one at home and I love him so much heart I wouldn't mind having one more because I like them and it would be nice to make mine some company xD Each time my cousin brings her cat, mine just doesnt stop playing around with it and when my cousin gets her cat back and leaves, mine just keeps meowling and meowling for a few days, mostly in the night, makes me almost cry gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:12 pm
Cats are all right...  

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Digital Bee

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:04 pm
My home is kinda like a shelter for the cats. They are so wonderful... eventhough sometimes they are misbehaved, but that can be fixed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:42 am
bunnyrulerofthemoon
I love cats, but I'm really allergic to cats so I can't have one. crying I like playing with my friends' cats, but I have to make sure to take allergy medicine, or else I'll be sneezing my head off in a few minutes.

omg me too!  

Thailiah

Wheezing Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Pepper Lynna

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:53 am
I love them so much.. :] One we had (She died like 2 years ago.. :[ ) when we were little babies she would lay next to us and keep us from rolling off the bed.. I loved her so much.. I miss her.. I miss all my pets that have died.. R.I.P. all the animals I've known and loved..

<3

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:08 pm
I heart cats .I have two the oldest is Haylei who actes like a baby ,she always needs to know where I am and even sleeps on me.. She is also always there for me when I 'm having a bad day .
My yougnest kitty Chloe brings a smile to my face, she is a little ball of fur and doesn't meow but burrs.  

Princess Prentiss

hatsumi_chan67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:07 pm
i love kitties!
i have 2
one of them is 8 yrs old (julie)
shes a snoob but i love her to death and when she shows love she head butts u (adorable)
and the other is 1 yr old
his name is general khans
he is in love with julie but she hates him
its adorable to watch them  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:24 am
User Image
My Promise~ I'll be your candle
Offer you light so you may not stumble ~

I was born in Las Gatos Nuff Said. I have a lot of Cats thats all I'll say lol I love em! Their so cute and how could anyone possibly get rid of 'em? My cat pancakes is the cutest thing she doesn't even care for food like most animals would she just wants you to hold her all the time 3nodding The poor dear can't stop moving around though xd

User Image

If your wondering what that red thing is its the tail-light of a truck, (Don't be creeped out O.o)

The World is quiet Here...

tyutyutyutyutyutyjnb

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:33 pm
I love cats! I have nine of them, even though technically three of them are my daughter's. But, she still lives at home, so until she moves out one day I consider them mine with all the rest. I love all of them so much! They each have a different personality and they are so much fun to watch. My oldest one is 17 1/2 years old and the three yongest are 1 yr. old. There are 5 boys and 4 girls. There names are from oldest to youngest: Cinnamon, Willow, Dixie, Sebastian (Sabby), Frasier, Hammie, Zenon, Octavus (Gus-Gus) and Charlie Chan (Chan). They are all just awesome! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:11 pm
i used to have 2 cats, sassy queen and turtle king, but sassy decided to breed ,whoa way too many for my apt, and of course turtle is male,a short haired european cat, who looks more like garfield, he's wierd though, he thinks he's human, eats dried fruit, eggs, lima beans, black eyed peas,broccoli,
but then turtle was wild when i got him and now he's about a year old weighs about 10 lbs
i love having him around and he talks back,tells u off if u listen carefully he even says i love u too!  

snooky_munster

hsmfan51

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:43 pm
I don't have any crying but I think cats look so strong in the wild (yes,I read Warrior Cats series). biggrin  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff