Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rude huh?
  Yes!!
View Results

Yukio-Vil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:55 am
In my opinion, you're an idiot if you can't accept a joke for a joke, no matter how disrespectful it may be.... even if it's a race joke. As an Asian/White kid, I love hearing jokes about slant-eyes and crackers xD

A good friend of mine became a christian not too long ago, and ever since it's been god-this and god-that it's like OMFG, god is not gonna feed you, get off your a** and cook dinner!

Seriously, there are few things more annoying than people saying "god will take care of it" or "god will provide" every time things go wrong, or even worse "if it's in his will" I mean, it's like an excuse to be lazy...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:37 pm
If the guy didn't like what you were saying he could've just gotten up and left. No need to be rude >:[

one time at lunch there was this kid making some funny song about Jesus farting or something...lol and me and my also-atheist friend Billy were laughing our asses off when some kid was like, "Stop making fun of Jesus! You're going to go to hell!"

LOL.  

God Save The Vampires

aCapitalFellow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:41 pm
Well think of it this way, how would you feel if someone sitting next to you was basically calling all athiests stupid? I don't know you but judging from that post I can take a good guess and say you'd flip.
At least he asked you politely, you could have simply moved. Hes not an idiot, hes not annoying, those are just his beliefs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 am
[Hollow Point]
You wouldnt just up and call a girl a c**t would you?
I have, but she deserved it. Entirely different.

I do agree with points the others made here. If you're going to make a Freedom of Speech argument here, why was that other kid out of line for using HIS right to Freedom of Speech to stick up for something he believes in?

Also, on the same token, I do agree that he could have just gotten up and left, but seriously, maybe he felt that was a bit cowardly. Would you slink off sheepishly if someone was makign fun of you or something you believed in?

Xiporah

Deranged Imagination

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:51 pm
I don't think they were rude at all
You have a right to voice your opinion, but so does he if he was uncomfortable

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items