Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
..Please? An opinion? But if you're racist, please keep out. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnaMaeAgony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:42 am
In a way I agree but then again I don't agree. I agree cause there are more palistinians getting killed today. But I also don't agree cause I think that this war should have ended long ago. I mean if there was something that we could do to end this war it would be great. The palistinians just recently won over west bank I believe it was and why don't people start fund raising to buy the giza strip and then buy it and give it to the palistinians. It would give them nothing to fight about so then the war might as well be over.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:54 pm
As cute as that sentiment was, I don't think you fully understand the problem. This war will NEVER end until either radical Islam is no more, or Israel falls. Did you know, that in Muslim schools, Israel isn't even on the map? They teach that it does not exist. The ruler of Iran has spent money on the military while the people starve; when asked about it, he said he would rather see his people starve than "acnowladge Israel's right to exist." Though some Muslims do not hate Jews, the Qua'ran says that if you see a Jew, and do not kill them, you are evil. There are a billion other examples like that. Do you really think that negotiation will end this? Do you promise, like Obama did, to "talk peacably" with these radicals?  

Silver Wingling

Alxied

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:12 pm
EmoJirachi
...I wanna ask your opinion....I don't care what you say about what I'm about to say but I just want your opinion...The truth....The war in Palestine has been going on for 90 years Israelis against Palestinians....Yet for what? I feel like the war is for nothing.....In America, there are so many buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Deists, Jews, Atheists, Wiccans, and other religons...But the cope together as though they were all one religon....They don't care what you are..They just wanna hang out with whoever, despite the religon they are....But Israel and Palestine, they don't think the same way....They think there should always be a war....They should fight for what they live for....But if they keep fighting, they're only going to kill....If they continue to kill, then there would be no more Palestinians or Israelis.....I think everyone should have independence...They shouldn;t fight for no reason....Like the Israelis and Palestinians.....This inspired me because lately on the news, there are always reports about that war.... "Israelis kill # Palestinians" .... "Palestine fights for justice once again, making protests against Israel" ....I know I'm on the Palestinian side....But the more they fight, the more they're only going to kill each other.... I just want your opinion....Whatever it may be....

I don't think this has got anything to do with racism. It's more Prejudice than anything. But not everybody is ok living with each other.

"Without war, there cannot be peace"

Everybody has heard of that quote and it's true to the core. You cannot have "peace" without the concept of war.

Not everybody will agree with one another, thats why we have politics, for different people who have different veiws.

Christians hate Atheists just as Isrealeans hate Palastinians. It's the viscous circle thats been in our blood since the beginning of time. Look at the Chinese, they were the all the same race, but they brutalized each other and killed millions. They're STILL over populated. Or in Europe, the Roman Empire, Britain....Worst of all, Germany!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:10 pm
Ok look... It IS NOT about Israelis or Palistinians. It's about Jewdaism and Islam.  

Silver Wingling

Dark Hearted Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:55 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
Ok look... It IS NOT about Israelis or Palistinians. It's about Jewdaism and Islam.

I don't agree with you!
Not all Muslims are Arabs, who hate Jews.
Jews is just a religion. Arabs are a nation. It is not the same.
And in Quar'an NOTHING is written about those jews... Or hatred against them.
You just don't know what are you talking about.
And I know all these things, since I am living in Israel for 7 years now. (No, I'm not a Jew or Arab. I'm Russian)
I know about their religions. And besides, my mom is a russian MUSLIM and my father is a russian JEW.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:08 am
Dark Hearted Emo
Talmar_Star_Blood

I don't agree with you!
Not all Muslims are Arabs, who hate Jews.
Jews is just a religion. Arabs are a nation. It is not the same.
And in Quar'an NOTHING is written about those jews... Or hatred against them.
You just don't know what are you talking about.
And I know all these things, since I am living in Israel for 7 years now. (No, I'm not a Jew or Arab. I'm Russian)
I know about their religions. And besides, my mom is a russian MUSLIM and my father is a russian JEW.

As I recall the actual reason for the conflict, isn't hatred between the two, but rather the two forces trying to claim a land, they believe is their right to own.  

Rellik San
Captain

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:40 pm
Xyloid
It's not America's job to run to the world's aid when they start fighting with each other.

If that is what you are getting at. I didn't really read it, your grammar is horrible.

her grammar is quite fine
and she was just comparing the two countries...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:21 pm
Thats the thing America has different races, they don't.  

TheTailz

Zombified_Milk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:53 am
I dont think they're fighting for no reason, the Israelis are fighting for the land because they believe it is theirs. The chosen land. But the Palistinians are living there. So that's why the war is going on. The Palistinians are living where Isreal is and The Israelis dont think that the Palistinians should be there because it is their chosen land. So yeah, they are fighting for a reason. Its just the Jewish religion I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:20 am
just face the facts the war between them will possibly never end.  

Koolio Kitsune

Dangerous Prophet

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:09 pm
koolio19
just face the facts the war between them will possibly never end.

Unless one of them annhialates the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:05 pm
I personally believe the whole war sounds downright ridiculous. That's just stupid. There is no point in fighting over religion. Any religion is cool with me. Plus, we can learn so much from other religions. Like monks, they know the way to enlightenment. We could learn about that. No harm can come from letting more than one religion prosper in one perspective place. All religions deserve a shot. Religions should embrace each other. I'm a Christian, but if I ever met a wiccan I would be willing to learn from him or her. What the heck, if it was a nice guy I would date him. I will say this once; RELIGION SHOULD NOT MATTER!!!!!!

Sorry if that was a little lecture-ish. I get crazy and rambling on this particular subject. If you don't understand this feel free to PM me.  

wiccan of the moon

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 am
"Umm I am buddist and I have been malled by christens. Belittled and well beat up and kicked out...tolerence my arce. But I think war is in human nature and they will fight..I HATE vilence though".  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:16 pm
uke gone bad
"Umm I am buddist and I have been malled by christens. Belittled and well beat up and kicked out...tolerence my arce. But I think war is in human nature and they will fight..I HATE vilence though".
This topic has been dead for a year. No need to reply to a dead topic. stare  

fiveAsterisks

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers