Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:06 am
RatmasterD21
WHY HAS NO ONE SAID COWBOY BEBOP?!?

It's the best anime i've ever seen and that is a long long long long list.

[imghttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/GEE/GE1428_01_p~Cowboy-Bebop-Posters.jpg[/img]

yes it's a good anime
and if anyone has watched CN any time in the last 5 years, they've most like have seen it a million times...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:57 am
Death Note
Bleach  

AnimPsm

megsaroni88

Fashionable Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:49 pm
I haven't watched many anime's all the way through (i mostly buy manga cuz its cheaper), but I'll share some of my favorites, sorry if they are repeats, I haven't read the other posts:

Cowboy Bebop (my personal favorite) I'm sure lots of people have seen this on tv and are tired of it now but its really good. I personally don't have anything but basic stations so it was new to me the time i watched it. Its funny and serious, comes in in the middle and gives ya a little and then leaves again. Its really good. I suppose its in the Action/Adventure category but it is humorous as well.

Excel Saga: One of the wackiest anime's ever. The only way to watch this is all the way through. If you don't like overly-weird anime then this isn't for you at all.

Fooly Cooly: I think this also was shown on tv. Anyway, wacky as well but way more calm than Excel Saga. It is really short.

Pretear: A romance one, and a good one at that. It has hot guys and cute guys and all kinds of guys wink Its a bit of 'magical girl' too!

Honey and Clover: The longest anime where nothing and everything happens. This is just for the first season. You really get attached to the many characters and how they do in college and beyond. Since its and art college there are many types of people there.

Karin the blood producing vampire: Vampires falling in love, what more do you need? Lol. Seriously Its about karin who is a special vampire and the new kid at school that she obviously falls for, add crazy vampire relatives and a vampire hunter as well and you got this show.

Oh no, I've made a big long post, haven't I? redface I hope this has helped you some. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:51 pm
Tsuki Chan Sempai
RatmasterD21
WHY HAS NO ONE SAID COWBOY BEBOP?!?

It's the best anime i've ever seen and that is a long long long long list.

[imghttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/GEE/GE1428_01_p~Cowboy-Bebop-Posters.jpg[/img]

yes it's a good anime
and if anyone has watched CN any time in the last 5 years, they've most like have seen it a million times...

Yes, but not everyone has seen CN. And besides its still a really good anime.  

megsaroni88

Fashionable Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

kukuni00

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:53 am
The law of ueki is cool...
hmmm... Tenjou tenge...
then... I can't think of anything now..

oh yeah,.
Bleach  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:54 pm
well, I don't know if anyone has said it but, there is azumanga daioh, and bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan  

Auldrei Seo

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:29 pm
I liked all of the animes I've seen! they are; Chobits, FMA, Inu Yasha, La Corda D'oro, Black Cat, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Trinity Blood, Chrono Crusade and Gravitation (WARNING-- yaoi)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:45 pm
Claymore
Blue Dragon (damn little Goku and dragon ball cast)
Demonbane
Bleach
Naruto
iDOLMASTER XENOGLOSSIA
Kaze no Stigma
Death Note
Darker than Black  

catumba

Umaiki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:55 am
Nobody has GTO as fav anime sad Same on you!!

Gto
code geass
Deathnote
One piece
noein  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:00 am
haha... GTO was only a so-so anime to me... sorry... anyway... u can try out ookiku furikabutte, darker than black, kaze no stigma, d.gray man, heroic age, overdrive, katekyo hitman reborn and sayonara zetsubou sensei(just for laughs)... haha...  

dinieb

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:31 pm
We have an anime suggestion sticky. This belongs there.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff