Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aroes san

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:36 pm
true it's not like there very expenceive  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:03 pm
!!!

This is going to sound sad..

But I didn't figure out where all my guilds were stored until about two weeks ago redface

I thought that you had to keep those private messages & go from there, but I lost mine after the roll back, they became unreadable. sweatdrop

*Is angelic vamp, new name, will be posting here more from now on*

DecadentGypsy

Eloquent Gawker

8,475 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:53 pm
No, they are all saved in the Guild home when you accepted to join a guild 3nodding it's the building in Barton, left down...the one which says Guilds xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:32 am
I think the guild will come up again, after the summer vacation 3nodding  

Kaneluv

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:39 pm
KickAz!
dunno....quite a few people say it's because of the summer vacation and all.....but it's been slow/dead long before that  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:37 am
well it could be just that no one has the time or everyone got bored of the guild...I'm just being nieve (MS)

real reason for this pointless post..I love to look at the pic in your sig Mistress..you always have some good pics xd

Aroes san

seragnel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:45 pm
Mistress of the Dark
KickAz!
dunno....quite a few people say it's because of the summer vacation and all.....but it's been slow/dead long before that

Is an easy excuse after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:02 pm
i dont want the guild to die, i just got here crying  

Azure Alex

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:52 am
Aroes san
well it could be just that no one has the time or everyone got bored of the guild...I'm just being nieve (MS)

real reason for this pointless post..I love to look at the pic in your sig Mistress..you always have some good pics xd
which one...that catgirl in bikini or Shana, the Dragoon? Cuz I changed my pic...yesterday I think....so I dunno which one you're talking about sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:54 am
seragnel
Mistress of the Dark
KickAz!

Is an easy excuse after all.
yeah, they're too scared to admit that they just forgot about the guild whee  

Silly Pudding

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:57 am
thisisalex12345
i dont want the guild to die, i just got here crying
Don't worry, it won't die. Or my name isn't Mistress of the Dark! (but it's not my real name, just a screenname....so it could die anyway)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:20 am
Mistress of the Dark
Aroes san

which one...that catgirl in bikini or Shana, the Dragoon? Cuz I changed my pic...yesterday I think....so I dunno which one you're talking about sweatdrop
the first one..but now you've changed it..I'm a little sad about it cry  

Aroes san

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:05 am
Aroes san
Mistress of the Dark
Aroes san

Meh, I like this one more  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:56 pm
I think it needs restructuring.. Do you think we should add a Maze Adventure? Sort of like the Gambino Mansion was at Halloween with all the various Rooms and little stories on entering each room. You're given an option to click some button links leading out in all different directions. And maybe make some hidden traps where members can fall into leading to some terrible fate? Like a Tentical Monster hidden and comes out and ravages them? (sensored of course twisted ) Do you think that might be fun? whee heart heart We'll even have a pet name for our Guild Monster! 4laugh

But summer isn't completely over and there are alot of people away so it wouldn't be wise to throw a huge Ball just yet. I think in August it might be best because people will be coming back regularly and the summer vacation seasons will be just about over. And we can be sure of a pretty good turn out. Plus I need to start looking around for artists and little shops who might want to come in and set up for business in a venders area for the Ball. I would like Ball portraits and Avi edits and other sig art made and maybe purchasable. That would be fun to see circulating around Gaia after. 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aroes san

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:29 pm
Mistress of the Dark
Aroes san
Mistress of the Dark
Aroes san

Meh, I like this one more
it's nice..I just like'em with as little cloths as possible...yes I'm a nerd..but you knew that  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff