Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takashi909

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:14 am
Lol XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:04 pm
They aren't so harsh on me when I do bad on a test (like a D or C or even F). They would ask me what the cause was for such a bad grade and then they would cheer me on to do better on the next one. My mom has her own cheer for me sweatdrop

Retarded_monkey200

debbiegirl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:08 pm
hmmmm...my parents use to yell at me. but only when i got c's or b's, but they dont anymore. i think it's because i dont get them anymore......  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:40 pm
Retarded_monkey200
They aren't so harsh on me when I do bad on a test (like a D or C or even F). They would ask me what the cause was for such a bad grade and then they would cheer me on to do better on the next one. My mom has her own cheer for me sweatdrop
awww thats nice^^ blaugh 3nodding  

Takashi909

azn_babex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:42 pm
suck big times  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:45 pm
i'm so scared for when the next report cards come in. =/ i KNOW i got a C... boo... death for clN T-T  

CAP_10_12_06_ily

Takashi909

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:50 pm
crazed_lunatic...NOT!
i'm so scared for when the next report cards come in. =/ i KNOW i got a C... boo... death for clN T-T
You can do it!!!^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:17 am
They just say try harder next time. Though lately they been comparing my grades to my sister's. She gets all As and 1 B. They ask how come I don't get grades like hers. I tell them at least I'm not failing classes like before.  

YELLOW_FD

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:41 am
It depends on what subject. If I get a B or below on my report card, then I get yelled at. A- in math, and I get yelled at. On tests if I get a B I'm safe, and on quizzes almost anything goes unless it's English or Math.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:44 am
Takashi909
-Falling.Ice-
Takashi909
Whatever I get a A- my mom gets mad at me! She starts yelling! crying Have any of your parents yell at you for having a B or A- ? Huuh... In asia you have to study really hard. Kinda sucks... Cause alot of asian's need to have all A+ or the parent's will be mad! >_< My parents are like mad whenever I get one B or C.

totally agree and yes it happens
Kinda sucks... Alot of Asian's are smart^^

it does sucks, some asians get beats but luckily i dont (sometimes) crying
Quote:
Lol XD Why are you blushing? xd

im sorry my friends knows my pass on this too..brb have to go yell at her for doing that(she's sleeping over)
k there we go fixed it  

-Falling.Ice-

Ceyon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:23 am
My parents are happy as long as I get As. When I do get an A-, it's in a hard subject, like Chemistry, or in English last marking period where we had to write an essay every week and I got a 75% on one essay because my "satire was ineffective". Satires piss me off. I hate them, and I hopefully will never have to write them again. Make me do creative writing instead.

I got A-s in Advanced Computers last year because the teacher was a total jerk. He wouldn't write assignments up anywhere, so we all had to ask around to find out what the heck we were supposed to DO. Sometimes we wouldn't even find out that we were supposed to do a particular assignment until the due date had already passed.
wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:38 am
Ceyon
My parents are happy as long as I get As. When I do get an A-, it's in a hard subject, like Chemistry, or in English last marking period where we had to write an essay every week and I got a 75% on one essay because my "satire was ineffective". Satires piss me off. I hate them, and I hopefully will never have to write them again. Make me do creative writing instead.

I got A-s in Advanced Computers last year because the teacher was a total jerk. He wouldn't write assignments up anywhere, so we all had to ask around to find out what the heck we were supposed to DO. Sometimes we wouldn't even find out that we were supposed to do a particular assignment until the due date had already passed.
wahmbulance
Wow I see...... I don't know im in 8th grade... And High school is in 2 months! gonk  

Takashi909

o-re-sa-ma_Elegance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:44 am
b's arent acceptable so i have to get a's, no matter what type, because on report card, it just states A. but they dont yell at me, because i've only gotten one b and that was when we had a racist teacher, i can prove it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:04 pm
My parents don't really care what I get. I'm not too close to them.

I'm getting my bachelors right now, and, looking back, I realized that my high school grades don't matter anymore. I don't remember what my high school GPA was, or even what my SAT score was.

I do, remember, being a C student in a high school in which most people got A's. Yet, I managed to make my way into a good college.

It's not all about the grades, you all, so go have fun with your life. Grades are not an accurate representation of intellegence; as some have said in the topic, sometimes teachers and professors give out low grades to everyone, and some teachers and professors give out high grades to everyone.

I took a class that I almost failed, but I was glad I took the class because I learned a lot. On the other hand, I got an A- (very good for me) in a class, but I hated it because I didn't learn anything from it.

(For those who don't know, in college students usually get charged by the number of credits - I basically wasted a lot of money on this required class which did not teach me anything.)

Take care, my Asian brothers and sisters.  

Evinyatar

Interstellar Prophet

8,390 Points
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Expert Skill 150

Gorgon Shell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:15 am
Well... not all Asians are smart. My mom was so used of me getting only 2 mistakes in a test that when I started getting lower, she'll start screaming her head off! It's a bit freaky but I hope she gets over it. biggrin  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff