Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever just wondered...whats out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:11 pm
I often wondered why anything existed. I also wondered how god (if there is a god) was created. How any power or mass, even vacuums like space could exist.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:21 pm
Ehh... The whole god thing has got me stumped. I still think about it though.  

Byrn_in_hel

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:22 pm
Okay. You know how in the Christian religion they say that if you follow God's word and such you'll go to heaven and be with God for eternity? How long is eternity? If you really think about it, it is so hard to imagine something not ending. Ever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:49 am
I sometimes wonder about the far future when this era that we live in now will be referred to as "Ancient History"; where kids of the unforeseeable future might be reading about how we *may have* lived (in ancient history one uses speculative language) during our time in a textbook...or other technological equivalent.

As for the "Ancient History" remark, that'd only happen if humans can live on this or another planet for another, hm, 5000 years or so without destroying each other/the planet? *shrug*

Although, I have wondered about creation forces and if there is a God. Haven't we all...? Though I assume that I'm wrong to assume that. xp

In addition, I also wonder about language. How it evolved, why we call something that particular name, if someone reads a different language other than English, is it translated as their first language in their mind, where we got certain words from and how they evolved, etc.  

shadowcat715

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces