Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:20 pm
Akemi smiled a bit and clasped her hands together. "Yes I do. I see a lot of things changed since then. My life? Well I guess it's okay."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:23 pm
" Yeah the have. I even mastered that Oni Sommoning Justu thats one reason why I'm next in line to lead the ANBU. Its so cool! So what major accomplishments have you made?" Yushai said with a happy look on his face.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:26 pm
"Well I'm glad things worked out for you." Akemi smiled a bit. "Well I'm a medical ninja now" She smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:29 pm
" Awesome for you. Is it true? About you and Naruto ? Hehe I heard through the grapevine you two were more than freinds. Is it true?" Yushai said covering his mouth to show he wasn't laughing.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:32 pm
Akemi's eye twitched. "Who on earth did you hear that from?" She took a step forward and looked at him. "No it's not true Yushai! Why do you think it is??"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:36 pm
" I'm every where now. I hear things I know people ,AND I can quote nearly famous shinobi like whats his name." Yushai's face becomes serious " Shinobi should never become emotionally involved. See I told you I could quote nearly famous shinobi. Oh and sorry."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:40 pm
Akemi sighed and looked at the ground. "Well good for you that could quote from a nearly famous shinobi.." She looked up. "Well the rumors are false you heard from me.." She crossed her arms on her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:42 pm
" Ok cool,but hey have you seen Naruto-kun? Mister scary face sent me to find him." Yushai said putting on his mask.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:45 pm
Akemi rubbed the back on her neck and sighed. "Yeah I saw him earlier today. Not sure where he is at this moment."

Naruto sighed and scratched his back his head and then sneezed. He quickly rubbed his nose. "Eh?" Naruto looked around and wondered who was talking about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:49 pm
" Cool ok well wanna get some Ramen ?" Yushai said jumping over her.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:53 pm
Akemi watched him and blinked. "Well why not..I'm sure he's over that way anyways.." She crossed her arms gently and smiled.

Naruto blinked and walked over to the ramen shop. Like always he was hungry after training. He ordered the same thing like always and started to eat the ramen after he got it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:29 pm
Sakura ran down the street as fast as she could. She had a large file tucked in her arms as she ran towards the Hokage tower.  

DranineStone

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:31 pm
Naruto finished his ramen and paid for it. "Thanks old man!" He smiled and waved while he left. After walking away from ramen shop he stopped in middle of the street and looked around a bit. "This place has changed since I left.." He mumbled to himself while tighting his head band.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:37 pm
Sakura not seeing Natuto crashed right into him, her papers flying every where. "OH NO! Sorry, sorry I wasn't watching where i was going."  

DranineStone

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:41 pm
Naruto almost fell on his knees but quickly stopped himself before he could. "Um..it's okay.." He turned around and bent over picked up some papers. "Well it's my fault." Naruto looked up and handed her the papers while blinking. "Here.." He tilted his head slightly and wondered why he had a feeling she met her before.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff