Reply Recycle Bin
Which of the three was more succesful? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karafer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:47 pm
Well yeah, in time, Naruto's going to be the most succesful of the three...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:01 pm
even though i no longer like pokemon all that much it lasted for a while and is still going even though now its not as watched as it used to be  

sillydave

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:45 pm
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
I believe that Pokemon is the most successful. It was bigger than Yu-gi-oh and Naruto. Even though it repeats itself, the games still sell, they come out with a ton of figures, etc.
I agree. You don't see many Naruto commercials on channels other than Cartoonnetwork, but you see many ones for Pokemon products like the games. I must admit, I like the games because they are channeling and you can't beat them in one day like certain Naruto gameboy games.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:45 am
i would say pokemon, mainly because of their merchandises and the show itself; i mean i was watching the show when i was in grade 5 but now that im a college student; i still see it on TVs especially on cartoon network  

kaze_009

Zumae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 pm
Pokemon is definatly more sucessful. Although Yugi-Oh came out with a GX series, I don't think it's more popular than the Pokemon series.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:58 am
hmmm... in terms of earnings... i think that pokemon generated waaay more income than either yu-gi-oh and naruto... however... when it comes to fanbase... i guess the fanbase for naruto would be bigger than either of the other two anime... i guess its pretty much how you look at it...  

dinieb

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:21 am
as a show, or a franchise? cuz as a franchise, pokemon is still goin pretty strong, and you have to admit, a lot of kids still watch the show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 pm
hello inst if obvious that it is naruto  

Made ^in^ China

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:00 am
I'm tempted to say Pokemon, because they're still going and it's been what? Ten years or so? However, this question cannot really be answered at the moment, because Naruto is still rising, and who knows when it will truly hit its peak until after it's done? They're working on the second series in japan, and based on what I've heard from all the fans I know, they're dying to get their hands on it, even though they've only released 5 seasons or so in the US. Naruto is the next Inuyasha it seems, however, if they pull off a better ending to the anime it could be ten times bigger.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:04 am
I'm not sure... in my opinion naruto is more successful but pokemon has a lot of seasons and games etc..  

AzuraRK

BloodySamantha666

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:12 am
I love naruto and yugi-oh, but i've only ever seen people kill there own friends over pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:50 pm
Pokemon has a long history to it in both japan and the states, running about a little ten years over here. Even while pokemon did fall from the line light a bit, its still picking up fans and seems to be gain steam once more. I think over all in gross sales it has goth beat. Looking at the markets it has touched from toys to cloths to even food. Pokemon has a foot in every day.  

Sinmodonly

Litchen_Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Naruto heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:14 pm

Pokemon has a lot of episodes, but I think Naruto is doing the best. Pokemon is still going because a lot of little kids watch it, while old and young watch naruto.

Kelivan

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:33 am
I think it's Naruto...
Pokemon and Yugioh are both great too but they lost their touch rather quickly...  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff