Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Am I wrong, or is this true? (The possible origin of emos) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it true?
  No, it started another way.
  Yes it did.
View Results

Phimms

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:50 pm
awkward, I don't believe so...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:51 pm
Not sure who started it but it was diffentley not in FFVII. I do love how they gave sephiroth the look though. Very sexy.  

assumingtheworst

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:03 pm
Xyloid
Hitler started the emo thing.

LOL..nice thought.. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:02 am
assumingtheworst
Not sure who started it but it was diffentley not in FFVII. I do love how they gave sephiroth the look though. Very sexy.

Don't you start.... -_-
Seriously white hair and clean shaven, I am the guy they freaking modeled AC Sephiroth on.... and Alucard from Hellsing, and Vayne from FFXII and Zangetsu from Bleach, hell if I had short white hair... can you say 'Dante'?

I'm sure some freaking Japanese game developers saw a picture of me, and thought.... 'he's a great badguy/rocker archetype, lets use him... desu.'

Its ridiculous, I can't go to a freaking comic convention without getting 'glomped' or people at least trying too, do you know how it looks when your a 20 year old 6'5'' guy, with 14 year old girls constantly throwing themselves at you? Its annoying especially talking to dealers about any rare or interesting finds they have come across.

(also Sephiroth for the most part, is a lousy peice of character design, all he is, is a tall goth, with white hair and a black coat.... because Anime and Manga have 'NEVER' done that before. rolleyes )  

Rellik San
Captain

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:29 am
It started WAY before final fantasy and i dont think that "emo" was started just suddenly like that. If anything, it was the music that evolved into something more (fashion, a way of life ect.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:25 pm
Xyloid

that is the most amazing thing i have ever heard in my entire life. thank you for making my day! ninja  

Vannar

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:41 am
Vannar
Xyloid

that is the most amazing thing i have ever heard in my entire life. thank you for making my day! ninja

Well he did indeed have the fringe. razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:01 pm
i know sure as hell final fantasy didn't start emo  

yuki-kun1236

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:33 am
emo_panda1236
i know sure as hell final fantasy didn't start emo
Which we already established when I told everyone they were making a reference to an in joke from gamers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:55 pm
Rellik San
Vannar
Xyloid

Well he did indeed have the fringe. razz

And the suicide.

Xyloid

Kobalt93

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:54 pm
Totally false! lol
I dont now when FF started but emo exist since a very long time so I dont think FF existed at that time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:56 pm
Kobalt93
Totally false! lol
I dont now when FF started but emo exist since a very long time so I dont think FF existed at that time.

1987 is when final fantasy started its as old as me. :3  

Rellik San
Captain

Kobalt93

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:00 pm
Rellik San
Kobalt93
Totally false! lol

1987 is when final fantasy started its as old as me. :3

Oh so here you can see, FF is not old compared to emos. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:37 pm
Ionic_Warrior
Well, I heard on a television show that the emo 'thing' started with Final Fantasy VII. Now I know it is quite a ridiculous statement, but I'm confused badly. The TV personalites said FFVII started it, and they were video game experts and critics. Am I wrong?

Thats rediculous, everybody knows true emos dotn play anythign past NES, lol JK xp

Emo evolved out of NuMetal and dudes borrowing their girlfriends pants, and now we have what we have today, atleast thats how it got started at my school years ago ....  

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games